G-g-guys

So I was looking at BTC and I noticed something....

The first 12 days starts at a completely random candle though

that's only 3 times

Nice meme lines faggot

no, that's before the big pump to 20k

We're about to get dumped on hard, regardless of TA
All smart money on biz is tethered up.

>three random 12 day periods

random only if you're shit at spotting patterns and/or reading charts

Did you just arbitrarily place a curve around candles of a 12 day period? Lmao wtf

you must have rode in on the short bus, your class is down the hall

really makes you think

true if big

Oh shit it's a reverse bearish cross screw curve, we're going straight to 4k in 2 days guys short at x100 leverage tomorrow.

FUCK, it literally pumps for 12 days and then dumps EVERY SINGLE TIME

The only thing your memelines highlight is the last twelve days of several overall upward trends. The middle one starts partly through a pump, includes the subsequent dip and entire recovery after that. The first literally just starts 12 days before the peak.

>ID: LoO
Nice pattern

if big, true

We'll see pretty soon

See what? If another upward trend at any point has at least twelve days you can draw a line around?

First curve is preceded by straight green candles, the next one straight red, then the third curve has a mixture of both....seems consistent to me, you should go all in on the next cycle

books and signs must look like a jumbled mess to you. I've heard about people like you. sad.

Your brown ID confirms poo goes in loo ID. Check em.

Anyone not following OP's advice is literally stupid. That TA is rock fucking solid, and I've been trading bitcoins spanning over 2 millennium. I've personally used the Wojack 12 day indicator (Its a reversal pattern) to much much gains, and will continue doing so until it's fully exposed

see you at the bottom, you should have sold at 10500

The patterns don't even look the same, fucking end yourself you miserable TA fucking cuck

it pumped for more than 12 days two of those times

are you high

Now might be time to join the idIOTAs

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH HE'S CRACKED THE CODE. HE'S REALISED THAT AFTER A SUSTAINED UPTREND, THE MARKET WILL USUALLY (BUT NOT ALWAYS) GO DOWN A BIT. HE'S SOLVED CRYPTO. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.

checked and kek'd. gj boys

going to 5k

Fuck, I missed it. Should I wait for it to back down to sell?