Coinbase

Who else here waiting for these faggots to pay them the money they unjustly took?

Other urls found in this thread:

alpha.blockport.io
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blockport/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me. They won't connect you with a phone rep either. Is it time to weaponize ours and reddits autism against them?

I thought this was some baseless FUD, did some banking this morning and noticed they did take 1000 from me but refunded the next day. WTF tho

yeah i think its fucking time user

Huh? Never had a problem with these guys giving me my money when I ask for it. What's happened?

heres my experience. I bought 750 worth of eth on feb 5th, right. Two days ago i noticed i was charged 750 again from coinbase. Came here yesterday and saw another user had the problem. Went to coinbase and they have a bulletin post up saying they are "trying" To get everything sorted. Complete horseshit

I don't know what the fuck your idiots are talking about. Yeah Coinbase hits you for fees. But I've cashed out over $70k without a hiccup. Coinbase>Paypal>Bank. I have my money in under 24hrs. Zero issues.

This is what you get for using a shit tier bank that uses Visa. MasterCard(tm) is literally the master of cards.

Huh weird. Yeah, I put about $3k in BTC and ETH with Coinbase a couple of weeks ago and everything went through fine. Good luck to you user.

Only poor fucks use this exchange to buy $200 worth of bitcoin with their debit cards

you are fucking tarded. go and check for yourself

Not me because this isn’t a real thing. All new friends please realize this is desperate FUD from people that sold low

Good thing your credit card isn't your money. Right? Their problem. Unless you're retarded and linked a debit card or bank directly to Coinbase. Fuck...

What the fuck do I care if Coinbase charged Mastercard a bunch of money? "Dispute." End of story,

Status: linked bank to Coinbase and now cucked for "60 to 90 days" while they "investigate" your dispute. Always gamble with someone else's money, fuckstick.

>Coinbase>Paypal>Bank. I have my money in under 24hrs.
wait, how?
they send the money to paypal that quickly?
does paypal charge you a fee for that?

T. Increasingly delusional and desperate bull

got fucked by the double charge too mate. fuck.

on top of that, i realized that in my recent transactions, SOMEHOW last week i "bought" *NEGATIVE* -.11 ETH, which debited that .11 ETH from my account.
their support will probably be backed up for 3 months, fuckin cuckbase.

>doesn't know that > means "greater than"

ITS ON THEIR WEBSITE YOU FUCKING AFTERBIRTH

Coinbase will jew you for a hefty fee, but after that it's smooth sailing. Choose "Sell to Paypal." You have to already have your Paypal account linked to a bank. Coinbase to Paypal is basically instant (under 24hrs), then ACH transfer from Paypal to bank. You get near instant liquidity and insulation between Coinbase and your bank. Win/win.

Meh I used bus and Coinbase all my shit is fine and I’m uo 8k since feb third so feel free to suck my cock.

> I’ll throw you some etherium in return you little boy, you punk kid.

Coinbase just had a Paypal outage for like a month and most people assumed the relationship was over. Too good to be true scenario. But, it's back up now. I advise you to use it while it's up. Linking your real bank to Coinbase is a fucking nightmare...

Well i have my money already.

Honestly i hope they crash and burn so bitcoin drops in price again and i can buy more. \o/

Also a reminder to everyone to get your own wallets. DO NOT KEEP CRYPTO IN THE EXCHANGE ACCOUNTS.

Need to buy some ETH, are SEPA transfers ok? Where else could I buy in Europe?

Fuck off pajeet scam bot

kraken now the their site actually works again

I don't even have a credit card. how am I supposed to know shit like this would happen?

pic related everyone itt

Using a credit card in this day and age jee i hope you spit on your asshole for the jews to slide right in.

>the absolute state of biz

Bro I've waited for my refund since November. They are scamming people and no one seems to care until it happens to them.

You have to go back.

>ours and reddit's
You mean reddit's and reddit's?

Coinbase will have massive competition from BPT soon.

Blockport features:
- Fiat to crypto purchases
- social media integration
- you keep your own wallet keys so no fear of exchange hacks, exit scam
- alpha demo already up - alpha.blockport.io

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blockport/

As an early investor in Binance ICO (bought under 10c), BPT is following similar path.