Is anyone actually BLACK on biz?

me.

inb4 "niggerrrr, hurr durr"

How does it feel be hated by all of society?

JUST

HARRY

MY

COMP'D

DRINK

UP

>mfw got into crypto in early january
>mfw never going to get into the black

Nice LARP. Everyone knows roody-poos can't afford the internet.

Can't complain. Life is pretty good if you're an educated black dude with a good career.

>educated black dude with a good career
kek

you're a mutt, not black. i hate it when americans fall for the black meme. real african niggers hate you

that's exactly what makes life so good. People treat me like a unicorn because I don't fit the stereotype.

Obligatory.

What's your take on white SJW liberals? Just curious.

Fuck you nigger I despise your kind. If you're a good nigger we'd get along, but fuck 95% of your race.

sweetie, just what don't you understand about the fact that you'll always be a nigger

Jesus fu k what is wrong with you people

All you fucking nerds get bullied and just get hella racist what is wrong with you soyboys

me

im a early 20's nigerian imigrant in US with 100k in crypto started with $15k in october

also, my gf is white and so are the other 7 girls ive fucked, but not on purpose

/pol trash

lol @ pol

Pretty much all the actual legit Africans i've met have been more intelligent, and polite than your average American gangbanger. Why is that?

selection bias, African immigrants who make it overseas tend to come from wealthier families with educated parents

Especially Nigeria, my father beat my ass if I got bad grades (bad grades meaning less than an A), and my parents have been married for over 30 years, similar stories with much of my family friends/cousins

How much did you lose in bit connect?

white SJW liberals harp too much on white guilt and white privilege. Black people don't give a shit if white Americans feel guilty for what their ancestors did, or if they're "woke" or not. All bullshit aside, I respect people of good character... and as long as I get the same in return, I'm good.

the /pol/ maggots are at it again...

nice response thanks

Im half white and half North African. I hate Arabs I consider my African part as black and not Muslim. Dumb niggers make me agressive because Veeky Forums is influencing me.

kek, that selection bias would be gone in an instant if the burgers adopt Europe's retarded open borders policy, nothing like taking in hordes of sub 60 IQ doctors and engineers from all the shitholes of the world

Because pic related is at the helm

> Fuck you nigger, I despise your kind.

I don't despise anyone, even racist fucks like you, lol. Emotional capital is a valuable resource, you don't need waste it hating on me.

Hey wat is up guys
its your boy Ian Balina, a self made millionaire!

>you'll always be a nigger

I'm perfectly fine with that. It's served me pretty well so far.

I'm black. AMA.

Sucks that Veeky Forums is the way that it is about race, even if well over half is just trolling.
>inb4 hurr it’s always been anonymoose culture xD
Saying nigger and faggot to protest societal norms has, genuine racism has always been considered retarded by decent people

NIGGER

haha! nice funny meme my dude! thanks for posting it again! so good man wow. im going to print this one out and put it on the fridge.

What part of Nigeria are you from?

We get it ur a #goodone.jpg.
But why not just help ur own kind. There are a lot of communities in africa that really fucking suck. Why not take what whites have taught you and put it to good use to help your own kind rather than gibsing on us forever?

Go virtue signal at the bottom of a bog.

This is an anonymous board, what purpose does virtue signaling have?? Or is anyone who doesn't think like you "virtue signaling". The term used to be a legit critique of liberals, now it means nothing. Honestly if your racist unironically your pathetic lol.

who even cares. the end goal is getting the money and access to a nice white island country with no immigration to live comfortably in a modern community

>is surely aware that niggers are subhuman
>proclaims he is not racist

t. niggers

yeah

what up cac?

Me. I grew up in the ghetto and without a father so I lived the stereotypical life.. Had a good mother though and didn't hang with the wrong crowd because of her lessons. Got deep into anime and discovered /a/ because of it and hear I am now. Started last year with 1k and now have $20k

>nigger
>anime
h-how did you escape jail?

>tfw qt fiancée is of East African origins
>tfw all these racists make me afraid for the future of my kids

Why can't we all just get along?

I hate seeing black people on Veeky Forums

98% of the time its obviously a white being a fucking weirdo on the net like they like to do and the other 2% of the time its always some cuck that thinks he/she needs to explain themselves for acceptance from literally the scummiest beta loser hang out spot that exists on the net..just sad

I'm always the only black Chad

Yeah worse then seeing dumb racists is black people who are cucked by them.

This.

Brown ID + dubs confirm

Living the dream.

Don't worry, these people don't leave their houses.

Lagos

Don't worry most of these people are too autistic to say anything irl. They like to talk shit on the internet cause it's they need someone to look down on. Where do you live if you mind?

>tfw black and despise niggers and everything about nigger culture
t-thanks /pol/

enjoy IQ89 kids

i think op means “in the black”

(you)

Guess you're right, user.

I'm a whiteish looking dude in France and she's British, staying in France atm. It's chill here, at least guns are not an issue. Moving to Dubai next year, we'll see how that goes.

>French and "British" Negro moving to Dubai
lmao only in the 21st century

hilarious how you complain about white racists and then go to dubai of all places

Good luck user, they are backwards as fuck in the middle east but if your white and have some money you should be ok.

Idk, she's doing her masters on clinical psychology, she's a smart cookie. I'm a retarded army fag tho, so who knows.

based nigger user

>he unironically believes in kumbaya
>he thinks niggers will not be ethnically cleansed
>he believes he and his mudspawn will be spared on the DOTR
You chose to believe the diversity meme. You staked your children's lives on it.
Always remember. This is the future you chose.

>i'm not like all the other niggers

Why such hatred?

I hope not

>african
>woman
>dubai

you may want to rethink this..the white racists are friendly in comparison..shes going to get there and wonder why people won't even acknowledge she exists unless you're right next to her

Could you contact Travon and your cousin Ray Ray? Get them to buy into Ethpyramid. Seriously, think Bitconnect, but no exit scam. I know the coloureds loved Bitconnect (no blame, I'm a lazy fuck too) but you all got rekt since it was an insanely obvious scam.

Ethpyramid is a joke that turned out to actually work (mathematician wrote a paper about how to make an infinite ponzi). Ethpyramid.io. Check it out.

Do NOT move to Dubai. They're really racist.

how big benis

im with you brother

im just here to shill my coins. the socially inept autistic whites that inhabit here don't phase me, but i sometimes use their memes to get them to buy my coins

No, but there are several BLACKED people on biz

humor us, shoeshine boy
what are your filthy black hands clutching like a piece of mama's fried chicken?

Hate the racism on Veeky Forums, I showed my african mate (i'm white) Veeky Forums and now he probably thinks i'm lowkey racist

>you're so racist Veeky Forums
>i really like your memes Veeky Forums but you see i have this african friend
>we really shouldn't be doing this Veeky Forums

>and as long as I get the same in return, I'm good.
sorry man youre asking too much

>genuine racism has always been considered retarded by decent people
i literally can't take a person seriously if they aren't racist. it's like finding out someone believes in santa claus. ofc they dont need to show it publicly, but people like you are obviously delusional

>Hate the racism on Veeky Forums
then fuuuuuuuuuuck right off!

T. young black male physician, life is pretty good. Love all you racist fucks even though you larp from your basements

>that ID