GET IN

Get in, just launched 11 minutes ago, items are flying again. Don’t keep on making the same mistake over and over. We warned you before this

ethercraft.io/#/series/8

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=metamask chrome extension&rlz=1C1CHZL_enCA725CA725&oq=metamask c&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i60l3j69i57j0.2376j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
ethplorer.io/address/0x381c96cf56e4cac3ebcdd9940c002e3fe8fe4a58#pageSize=100
ethercraft.io/#/shop/1
ethercraft.info/index.php/Main_Page
medium.com/@ethercraft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poorfag here but I made back my investment already. If they actually deliver on this it's gonna be sick.

forgot pic..

up 10 eth from bows, lets guess how much a 20 eth buy into the new ones gets me.

best buy is those lucky cat!!

Fuck man I wish I had your capital but the money is good anyway. imagine living in a country where you make $10/day. this is amazing.

Those cats doubled in literally 20 minutes. People love cats lol reminds me of the YouTube vids

Mmmm

easy money all day long, and only 26 min into it lmao

Already up 11 ether

Comfy. Buy the box before it doubles in price, the legendary loot crate had 400 sales before it got discontinued.

these devs are marketing geniuses

Perfectly-timed updates, releases and super transparent. Everybody knows this, step foot into the discord for a few mins and see for yourself. More items are doubling only 30 min in

jealous of you rich guys but i'm not doing too badly myself

And the buys already stopped, the price doubled and no one is buying anymore lulz.

this 100% ponzi scam

YO HOLY FUCK, I ALREADY MADE OVER AN ETH AND ITS NOT EVEN BEEN 30MINUTES LOOOOL

Thanks for the heads up user or else I’d have been late

nice fud lad, the last items went up to 400+ buys. of course buys will stop for now until every item 2x then second wave will come.

43 minutes in. Still plenty of time!

I think you're underestimating it, these run for a couple of months and the last set sold a shit load at the last week. and stop posting that pic you autist

please stop spamming your scams on Veeky Forums
oh, and fucking kys
thanks

how does it fucking work or no buy

>400+ buys
nice try fucking shill but every item has 150 in average this means is fucking dead again.

Very weak fud, literally 45 minutes in so far. You must have not saw what the first release did. 400+ sales on a few items. Don’t underestimate ethercraft. I’ve been saying this for over a month. Those who listened to me are much better off now.

Btw would like to congratulate the devs on this awesome release. The pixel art is legit. Looking forward to everything else they deliver

Sounds like you’re mad that you missed it? Everyone’s making money and you’re still hating. I just don’t get it

google.ca/search?q=metamask chrome extension&rlz=1C1CHZL_enCA725CA725&oq=metamask c&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i60l3j69i57j0.2376j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
download metamask and buy its easy

I know how that works, I'm saying whats the deal, whats the contract, what exactly am I buying if I claim a fucking orange?

Feels good being a believer since the beginning. This shit is awesome

Good question imo

a smart contract on the ethereum network

an ERC20 token

ethplorer.io/address/0x381c96cf56e4cac3ebcdd9940c002e3fe8fe4a58#pageSize=100

>missed it again
fuck

Everything will 2x (150 buys or more) so anything under 2x is still a steal. You can also dump ur bags on Etherdelta or 0x if you have weak hands. Literally free eth lad. But dyor, go read the medium post.

>make money back ez
>free items
>auction house opens
>sell items
>ez money

>dungeon opens
>dungeon runs for eth
>ez money

>korea set stopped at 100-150 item buys
nigger please, its over for this one already

it mints the item, literally just check etherscan you plebs

i watched the funds pool contract for the first set and they brought in another 30% (like 20 ETH) during the last week from whales stocking up before the items expired

stop being an autist with a 10 second attention span

>ethercraft.io/#/shop/1

>410 sold at .45 eth

Still don't get it.
Whats the deal with the non enchanted items? I claimed some free sushi, am I mooning yet?

you will after it expires and you have an item people are buying off you for a few bucks a pop

25x masamune and you good to go

I just took 1200ug lsd ama

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

ethercraft.info/index.php/Main_Page

>moon sugar
Fixed for you

1.5 hours in and chugging along. If you don’t know anything about this, start here

Who got one of them Masamunes?

medium.com/@ethercraft

Apologies, start here: medium.com/@ethercraft

Masamune.. Fucking Highest return and quick. IRL Legendary weapon. Get in early come on before it doubles in Price

Trust the Green ID's

So sad my first buy didn't go through but I picked one up at 88 buys. I'm not sweating it tho.

from the discord

Cat is fucking OP

My first buy was with is first buy, but failed, second one went through but over 20..

DAU , Daily Average User, Ether craft on top for a while now. They Real people Investing, Don't be left out, These items are limited, will soon be removed from shop and will never be available again!!!!!

Crazy I was tripping that it was at 1000 earlier. Now almost doubled. Gotta love it boys