Waltonchain, the Ethereum for IoT

Waltonchain is the Ethereum for IoT, a 25 trillion dollar market.

Waltonchain already has 6 fully functioning applications, including agriculture, apparel, medicine, smart cities, a food industry application, and an arts and culture project.

Other urls found in this thread:

kinews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=110897404
articlezip.com/waltoncoin-shenanigans/109
twitter.com/AnonBabble

new logo sucks ass

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Hi everyone,

I strongly suspect that Walton Chain (WTC) is a scam.

Of course, you’ll have to make up your own mind. Here are my reasons:

I have been unable to verify the credentials of the team and their link to the project, in particular, the “former VP of Samsung”. I suspect the people featured in the photographs and videos are actors.

The only news stories I can find relating to the project are either fake news or from sources that publish, literally, anything.

They are claiming to win awards that do not actually exist. The “Jinjiang Competition” > I cannot find any evidence of this. And, again, fake news kinews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=110897404 < seriously, does this look like they’ve won a major award? or does it look like a bunch of actors outside a leisure centre.

Where is GitHub / evidence of any work / contracts?

They control 70% of the tokens (not evidence of a scam per se ).

The website is appallingly bad for a team that claims it can deliver RFID on the blockchain.

The white paper is full of obvious mistakes articlezip.com/waltoncoin-shenanigans/109 < has the white paper and other documents disappeared from the website?

The domain registration details include a false address linked to several other scams.

Too many red flags for me.

I am sharing my thoughts because I don’t want to see good people lose money.

Copypasta.

Watch out for stank vejayjays, they'll be in here with their fake copypasta.

WTC is a beast.. their own nano-tech that is direct to chain, patented.. makes all competitors cucks.. does everything eth can do, everything ven, wabi and other rfids can do, everything iota can do. and supply is 24mil. AYFKM this is a $1,000 coin easy, beyond easy. masternodes and more.

Could someone please explain to me why money will flow to IOT?

Why the fuck, as a vendor, should I care if my products are in the blockchain when the existing system is just fine?

>Muh decentralization

I don't give two fucks about that. I'm just trying to make money. This doesn't save me money. There's going to be more IoT platforms out there, so this will cause confusion.

>Muh authenticity

Okay, this might be an argument for expensive shit like wine, or diamonds, or cars maybe. So let's say we have Wine on the blockchain, where it's from, who made it, how long it has traveled etc. etc. That's great and all, but if I were a wine vendor, I'm not paying that much for this shit. In fact, I'm a cheap fuck and will pay as little as possible, and charge as much as possible for this feature to my customers.

This is where the money train dries up. When the negotiating process begins. Also, as a vendor, I'm not paying every time the product gets scanned. That's just stupid. I'm setting an adjustable rate, seasonally or quarterly. I don't care if some of the wine ends up getting lost or something like that, I want to show something to my investors and ensure that everything is sound and we don't have to worry about mistakes being made such as some glitch or error happening where I get overcharged, or something happens where I get overcharged but it's not noticed until it's too late.

its more efficient m8 and many other reason dyor.

It's not IOT that is profitable, it's finding a greater fool who thinks IOT is more profitable than you do which is profitable. In truth, IOT is actually just a shitty meme.

this is why I come here. This is why I'm here.

WTC is a joke.

Naa iot is not a meme and it's being used right now but you're just to retarded to understand. IOT is just the Internet of things meaning everything that is connected to the Internet. When people say iot they always imagine stupid shit like washing machines connected to the Internet they never imagine all the devices that are already connected and produce money : vending machines, cash withdrawing machines, check in machines etc. What you need to think of iot and profitability is (Whatever task that is currently done by a human and can be replaced with a machine that is connected to the Internet). Think for a sec and tell me how many things can become IOT in your lifetime (drivers will be obsolete in our life time ).

this coin is a scam

Always have to laugh at this shitcoin's name. Grandpa Walton here to mingle with the rad tech wizards.

IoT and blockchain are not the same thing. I think this will be more consumer driven than by businesses. You may not want to have to worry about blockchains and bullshit, but when your customers demand it, you'll switch over with a smile or someone else will have your customers

The Ethereum for IoT. You obvs dont know what Ethereum is.

why would customers demand it? and again, even if they did, what makes it worth so much? It's not like they'll pay that much more for it. and if it saved them money, it's hardly that much more effective than existing systems.