$10,630

why wont it stop?

jus twait until tomorrow
>3k

start shorting now because we'll be back to 6k by sunday

Spotted.

Short sellers on suicide watch. Better luck next time.

xoxo Gossip Bull

12k by Sunday.

Notice that nice, sloooooowww and steady rate it's on now? It's on purpose. It's going to fall a fuckton faster. Just getting you used to steady rising prices is all.

red cross swamped 9/11 calls all day coming from bitmex

>why wont it stop?

Because:
>short sellers create buying pressure
>people fear missing out if it is raising, leading to buying high
>because the universe is constantly trying to give people an equal amount of good and bad luck

Give no shits, stop losses are on and I've already made profits at those. Can't wait for the blood bath because I'll be buying everything I can.

>Its a bull trap

The whales are waiting for you specifically to buy in so they can dump hard and crash the coin to nothing.

this thread isn't aging well

Kill yourself

People always, always think it's going to be an infinite bull run. I'm literally taking your money. Thanks.

Damn, 12k to 4k will be hard to swallow.

it's almost europe wake up time too, which usually means dump

Newfags thinking it was going back to 6K and not knowing it drops that time every year. kek

its starting to seem like it, holy fuck this thing keeps going wtf

but today is not like most days

There is no support where we’re going

chinese new year is over

what's strange is that volume has actually been decreasing during this run up, something doesn't seem right. doesn't feel like there's support if there's a dump.

understand that the new floor was 6k. A lot of the big whales got back in around 6k and before that most of them got in around 0.5-1k. they sold at 20k. so you do the math. this is where we are heading. 60k+
no joke.

To be fair it will drop again eventually, but you never know to what.
This January crash basically brought us back to October/November levels and we’ve climbed since then.
If crypto isn’t dead it’ll probably never go under $6000 again, but it may go to $8000.

Chinese New Year pump.

You’re an idiot

There are no breaks brother!

haha thanks man, just a feeling. would like to hear your counterpoint

This is the Ellen pump

Fucking hope so.
Missed out on the last buying opportunity.

So should I hold my ETH or buy alts?

Not today though. There'll be stops along the way, little opportunities to lock in profits.

Gonna be a good year.

That's not a nice picture user....

kek
>Ellen pump
Ruined my morning

This and US stock market recovering are the main catalysts for resumption of upward trending crypto.

anyone have a website where I can track long/short positions because I dont want to get raped

>People who sold at 6k

>tethered at 10.7k

Rebuy when?

lmao. it's so true

They actually exist.

This.

Kek!

I'm gonna be a millionaire this year. And its /literally/ cus i saw an ancap ball thumbs up meme that said "able to make a million dollars, still can't get a gf" and the meme ball said biz. Thanks to that glorious fucker i started following btc at 1400, then waited till 2k to pull the trigger on my first purchase. Then i really fomo'd in at 4k. Who here 21 btc club? You'll be a millionaire when it hits 42.6k/btc, which is probably this fall

if it fell to 5.4k i was gonna sell cus i'd be barely breaking even and i fell for the 1k meme but decided to wait on the senate hearing LMAO