Am I still supposed to exit alts when BTC moons?

Am I still supposed to exit alts when BTC moons?

Only if you hate money

Dunno bro. Seems alts are getting less fucked now when btc goes up. Used to be any btc movement would rape alts.

Only if everyone else does it. If everyone just stayed in their fucking alts we'd all go up together. Instead fucking idiots think selling into BTC means they ride the wave up.
IF YOU DON'T FUCKING SELL YOUR ALT IS WORTH THE SAME AMOUNT OF SATS AND GOES UP IN USD WITH BTC.

depends which alts you have the good alts are less affected by btc's movements

bitcoin is mooning retard, alts are staying more or less the same in terms of dollars, resulting in less satoshis derrtrr

That means people are going from alts to btc...

How does that mean less satoshis? Tell me how your brain came to this conclusion, because I'd love to hear it.

They go down in sats because people sell them to get back into btc. If you didn't sell the alts they'd be sitting at the same sat value and increasing in USD.

i dont know user, it depends on the alts your invested in. Most the alts that im in are going up in satoshi value while BTC is on this huge bull run

If an alt is 50 cents and remains the same price while bitcoin goes up, it means you can BUY more since the price of bitcoin has risen

Bitcoin moons, alts moon harder.

No shit? But the alt coin is traded AGAINST BITCOIN IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE. NOT USD.
So if people didn't sell into BTC the coin would be worth the same BTC value and therefore increase in USD value with BTC.

in a hypothetical world where nobody is allowed to sell their alts then you're correct. Are people selling their alts to jump into bitcoin? Yes. It's a compound effect on top of bitcoin rising = less satoshis

Many alts are in their buy zone. And if they aren't then they'll cut through this current level easily.

YOU. ARE. AN. IDIOT.
Alt bleed in sats not only because people are selling, but because people are buying BTC and bots do triangle arbitrage holding your Altcoins in $ value but bleed in sats. That's how those bots work. It's exactly what they are made for. You're stupid to play your game against the bots.

No it wouldn't. The actual value of the alts go down because people are selling them. BTC going up signals people to sell alts, thus they are worth less. The market will find that equilibrium. BTC going up in value doesn't make alts go up, there just is usually a delayed correction where people can make money selling.

I know. My point is if enough people realize they can sit in their Alts and enjoy the BTC moon mission without selling into BTC it will stop one day.
Too many people still think they have to be in BTC to benefit from the moon.

that's not how markets work dude

Could you explain each part of that more in detail mate please..

please..

1. Alts bleed i neats because people are selling..what? alts?

2, So People buy BTC and all alts bleed in SAT value

3. I don't understand the triangle arb = alt coins holding their $ value..

thanks!

Ya gone full retard son.. if shitcoin a costs x amount of satoshis and $10usd, when btc goes up, it will take less satoshis to equal the USD price, therefore you lose satoshis, therefore you would gain more holding in btc

No they can't. What happens if anyone wants that money? If the value is inflated so only some people can take advantage of it, its not the "actual price". We can't just all be rich if BTC goes up if none of us have BTC. Do you understand what you're proposing? I know it looks that way, but without shifts in alts, they will find their dollar value again more than likely.

Yes. If that shit coin trades against USD. But it doesn't. It traded against BTC. So if it was worth 0.1 Sats when BTC is worth 10k it's worth 0.1 Sats when BTC is at 20k. Unless people sell out of it.
It's the same reason why the market was correlated on the way down. Why do people see BTC crashing and say "why does everything follow BTCs path" but on the way up think they need to sell into BTC to moon?

altcoins can't be traded directly with fiat I think. You have to first convert to BTC then sell it for fiat in order to cash out from your gains. That's what makes bitcoin having all this inverse relationship with other altcoins. Basically BTC rises = Altcoins drop and vice versa.

>imagine being this retarded and still winning in crypto

Let's compare it to something else. Let's say I want to buy a house in exchange for gold. If gold goes up 10% the next day, it means I now need less gold to pay for the house than I did the previous day. Same thing relates to Btc/alts

>buy 1 btc
>hold rest in alts
you can't lose

If you end up with the same amount of toshis after btc doubles that's ok, but very unlikely. Shitcoin mc don't just double because big daddy goes stomping around , they compensate by losing sat value but staying similar USD value. If your trading with btc, if you end up with less toshis when you trade back to cash out, you lose. Even if your USD value is up, because if you lose toshis, you would have been better holding btc

Exactly what I did in August senpai we will make it

>Measuring gains in BTC isntead in ETH

I'd only sell your alts if you're prepared for the rat race back or if you're in some shit like ethereum blue

Haha holy shit you're retarded. BTC moons when a lot of new money starts entering the crypto market (as roughly evidenced by overall market cap increasing). You think this new money is going to come and go straight into your shitcoin in a ratio comparable to BTC? Yeesh.