Did chainlink get any mention at the conference?

Did chainlink get any mention at the conference?

No, no one is talking about that failed project anymore. Get over it

I was there today. I'm sorry to say but I didn't even find anyone who knows about it and I've talked to over 40 people. I'm seriously starting to think that this is seriously a meme on biz that shillers created.

Sergey speaks on Sunday at 2. He's one of the last speakers.

Prove it

He is right you know. I was there too and had the same experience. I sold by the end of the conference.

good fud lol

He's not FUDding dude. I don't know what will convince you people. If you're expecting a soft answer then sorry, that just wasn't the reality of the conference. I sold 50% of my stack and sitting in BTC now. I still believe in ChainLink but I honestly did not meet anyone who knew about it either. That's 3 anons saying the same.

You 3 didn't run into each other at any point?

Sergay gets to speak after everyone leaves early after free lunch the last day, right next to the toilets

I spoke with the the event managers and they're seriously considering moving Sergay speech INTO the bathroom

I was at the conference today as well. I was disappointed that I didn't see anything related to ChanLink until I was walking out of the venue. To my dismay I saw a poster display board with the ChainLink Logo and white paper glued on. I'm pretty sure I saw Sergey leaving with tears in his eyes. I sold all 500k LINK that I was holding.

no but dat ass did

He's right. I was there too and saw him selling just before the end of the conference so I sold everything after the conference.

I saw it in the garbage as I was leaving.

>wet braps

Nah fair enough man thanks, just sold 100k.

>ywn sniff her brapper
Why even live

fuck off samefagging can't even use a vpn

who this pls sir?

Nothing but hot air when it comes to LINK

Yes and it revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam

You guys have weird ways of convincing yourself you shouldn’t invest in something.

I was there today. I'm sorry to say that Sergey ate the entire audience, which was over 40 people. I'm seriously starting to think that he has a seriously problem.

Zara Larrson is legit the hottest bitch in the world. Too bad she's Swedish and likes refugees and niggers. Good job parents.

what fucking set is that from OP? I cant find her in a gstring online.

He needs an intervention or else he'll explode before Link does.

HUNGRY BOI

WITNESSED
SERGEY 222LBS EOM
LINK $222 EOM