Almost died this week

>almost died this week
>made me realize how important life is over money

Remember guys life is the most valuable thing in this world. You won't take your lambos to the grave.

That's where you're wrong. My lambos will be parked in my crypt.

OP is not a faggot.

If not a larp, what happened?

I'm gonna have all my worldly assets and servants incinerated at my cremation so they come with me. Gonna have the SICK afterlife.

tell us more. i am seriously considring suicide

99.9% of the people in here will never have lambos anyway, dead or alive. This is a gamblers' enablement board, not a place for actual wealthy people.

Short seller? That you Omegafaggot?

Can I be buried in my lambo?

Tell that to everyone here at this time last year that bought Eth before it 100x. Or everyone here in 2016 that are now literally driving Lambos.

Yeah fuck whoever made that pic. I'm not even depressed but I can feel how it's rubbing it in the faces of those who are

>tfw I literally can't afford most of those free things

The other week I drove a long distance with loose wheelnuts, the dumbfuck immigrants in the shop forgot to tighten them up. keeping a socket set in the car now to check them if I get any work done

you're not alone

t. good goy

>want to start a family
>houses cost like 600k minimum in a shitty area 6 hours from the city
>no jobs
>work all the time so can't make memories
>spend all my money on rent so not even enough for crypto
Yes the best things in life are free haha

I'm going to be mummified and shot into space in it with my robot waifu and all my Bitbean.

oh yeah? well i won't be alive if I don't make it user

so get rich or die trying

friendly reminder to all spoiled first-worlders itt "money to do thing in extreme material comfort" != "money to do thing"
people make families and find happiness on $1 a day just fine

In the third world you can, in the first world there is a police force ready to haul you off to jail if you lose your home/job.

TFW you go all in on Jesus coin, and you friends, family and gf leave you so you get no hugs kisses or good memories and you sleep in a broken shed.

I have none of those things

Sleep is the only good thing in that picture.

this.
dont fall for the fucking jews propaganda.
STAND UP

I have enough for a lambo now. I drive a 20 year old toyota because I'd rather hold my money in an appreciating asset than a depreciating one. Am I an idiot?