This is a sucker's rally

This is a sucker's rally

>He sold at 6k

he sold at 6k guys

thanks for selling to me at 6k

>waaah waaaaaaaah i sold at 6k

Said the increasingly nervous 6ker

I'm actually getting kind of concerned that all of these biz autistics are using the "he sold at 6K" meme so autistically. The frequency of the meme's usage has gone up exponentially which should raise some red flags that the rally is nearly finished.

should have zoom out so that we can see the whole picture. if it breaks that then the whole bear market is reversed if not were going back to 6400

literally seen this posted for the past year every price movement
its fucking hilarious at this stage because its now just a tell for who sold the bottom

I'm actually getting kind of concerned that all these biz autistic are using the "shitty TA downtrend line" meme so autistically. The frequency of the meme's usage has gone up exponentially which should raise some red flags that the downtrend is finished

Meh. It always swings back. Pretty soon it's gonna be the bears' turn to shitpost again. Probably some shit like ">he bought at 6k" or ">he didn't sell at 11k"

>I'm actually getting kind of concerned that all these biz autistic are using the "pink wojack" meme so autistically. The frequency of the meme's usage has gone up exponentially which should raise some red flags that the wojack trend is finished

Did you at 6k?

It's actually true, you brainlet. When we were at 6k tons of people wrote that they sold or shorted.
The majority of the board was fudding and when I posted mooning threads I got shit on.

>he sold the bottom
kys desu

OP bought high sold low. KEK

wonderful memelines my boy, draw a cat for mummy now

I think / hope it's getting back down. I tried to buy the dip but got jood by the bank who blocked the transaction.

When that got resolved things were already back up.

It would be better to buy now than a month ago, but still I can't bring myself to put money in when everything has just rocked up 30%.

So I'm just left with everything whatever I already had in the market, waiting for the dip that got away to come back so I can buy some more.

Short it bro, you are gonna get rich, congrats

>>waaah waaaaaaaah i sold at 6k

You're so right, after all, the brilliant minds all sold last week.

I can imagine some desperate bottom seller in 1 year posting this from $200k down to $4k.

Nice meme lines retard

The fact that none of the posts here seem to realize that op is talking about the final stage of the meme chart and think he’s actually saying it’s a suckers rally....

Nu-biz is here

Which of the meme charts? I don't remember one of them with sucker's rally.

the wall st cheat sheet market psychology one

It’s the bubble chart that labels each stage with the last one being disbelief that there’s another bull market. The person who sold at the bottom will say “this is a sucker’s rally” thinking it will keep crashing but it doesn’t.

Someone post the traders cheat sheet that says we are in a bull trap, were going to 30k by may

So when do we Tether up bros?

I've never used Tether before but I feel like this time I'm in a position to get the most out of it, we can feel the dip coming, too much green

But yeah, kind of strange that everyone here goes straight to the “haha you sold at $6k” without taking a second to think about what OP is referring to.

Personally I think it can go a lot higher but who knows.

Put the tether around your neck and jump out the fucking window you lily-livered cuck

its dropping hard right now!

lol what do you paint if it breaks 11600$?

The problem with crypto is that the "real value" of most coins is really close to 0, so when confiance gets eroded, things can be though. This could be a real rally, or maybe it's just everyone waiting to recoup their losses enough before getting the fuck out, which would make us crash even more than before.

There's no way to say, but you can't win if you don't play. As I said above, I got prevented from buying the dip (bank blocked the transaction when BTC was at 6k and it took a week to fix things REEEEEE) so I'm motivated to think and hope it will crash so that I can buy that damn dip, but who knows what will happen.

wow yes from 10k yesterday to 10800$

major drop sell.

No I don’t think it will start going down until there’s fear in the market. You need to see a BIG drop and then small recovery. The little dips on the way up aren’t enough.

Thanks for selling to me at 6K you fud filled faggot

I sold 50% at $18000 and held the rest though now.

>I don’t think it will start going down until there’s fear in the market.
You think that the fear from last month is gone? Greed is strong, so maybe, but I would think that it's just as likely that there's a lot of people, especially the new money, who got traumatized and plan to cash out as soon as they break even (or at least get close enough to their initial investment, then panic sell as soon as it starts dipping).

It's easy to explain even retards can understand

bitcoin went to 6k$ then some foming occured it went to 10k$ .

when it broke 10k$ everybody went full retard. newspapers made articles and so on. few hundred thousand to 1 million people bought in who never heard of crypto and made it got to 20k$ on hype with some whales help.

then after hype settled it went to down to where it was before and now continues it's normal growth. now it broke 10k$ again and nobody gives a shit. same thing will happen at 25/50 or 100k . let's see.

nobody gives a shit except the retards on this board.

I asked a lot of "normies". they all say "it went down I heard . oh it goes up really . wasn't it higher already?"

Yes, I think all the fear is gone. I’m thinking it goes high enough to where bottom sellers will feel pain, like $12k or $13k. At some point fear will set in again but not now.

BTC is an a really weird state right now. It was supposed to drop back on an elliott wave yesterday, but it just kind of ignored strong resistance and went up. It looks really bubbly like it did back in December. When it drops, it's going to drop hard.

Maybe. I'll keep hoping the opposite though.

No this isn’t the normal growth, this is closer to the bounce from $10k to $17k.

Awwwwww

ahahahahaahahahaaahahahaahahahahahaahaaha

did someone sell at 6k??????

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

If it follows last year pattern, we'll be 9k-11k until Q2, hit $40k on Q3, and when Q4 arrives everything will on the news (Bitcoin hit $50k) and new wave of people will fomo again pushing it to 100k-160k
But it might be a bit impossible because marketcap will be around 5T, unless there's something that will make a lot of shitcoin die

Okay everyone look at this post. Maybe we have reached the top lmao

What the fuck is up with this groupthink?

Yeah yeah it was already a sucker rally at 8k
I guess it will still be a sucker rally when we get back to 17k.

Hahahha idiot.

>thinking literally every single coin will follow literally the exact same growth as BTC

That "Total market cap would need to be XYZ" is such fucking bullshit.

Some shitcoins are already dead, but it's unlikely to happen anytime soon. Unlike with the dotcom bubble, the valuations are way too high for shitcoins, so they can keep on going with their massive funds. They will start dying when regulations come in a couple years from now and they don't have the money to get a legal team to come into compliance.

>mfw bought btc at 0,0001$ in 2008
>mfw sold at 20$ in 2010
>mfw bought back at 3$
>mfw sold at 1050$
>mfw bought back at 245$
>mfw sold at 18825$
>mfw bought the dip at 6100$
>mfw just sold at 10750$
>all those people saying just hodl

It's called bull consensus/bear consensus. A couple weeks ago, anyone who said they were buying were laughed at (bear consensus). Now people are laughing at the shorts (bull consensus). You can use it as a contrarian indicator. This is weak bull consensus since the mainstream media hasn't jumped on the bull bandwagon yet.

nice larp user

I hate the media so much. First non stop fud for weeks on end and probably now glowing reviews and love for BTC.

Thanks! I considered adding longs and shorts with leverage, but I think that would have made it unrealistic.

Ah, normies, makes sense.

>HE ACTUALLY SOLD AT 6k

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH