The Pyramid Grows

Hello, Veeky Forums.

You may have noticed a large number of ethpyramid.io threads recently. You may have been wondering why the pajeet shilling and autistic screeching about this insane scheme have continued.

This is because our aims lie far beyond Veeky Forums.

We are creating a monument to human stupidity, foolishness, and greed, where the weak are dashed against the contempt of the strong.

But we need your help.

This may very well be your last chance to get in so early. If you choose not to spread these links, others will - and you will be left behind. This is not a complete list. Arabic, Hindi, and Japanese translations are on the way. The pyramid has live Adwords, VKontakte, and Veeky Forums advertisement campaigns. You're the smart money we want in here first to create FOMO for others.

The following links are our current translations:

>CHINESE
ethpyramid.io/index.html?lang=cn

>FRENCH
ethpyramid.io/index.html?lang=fr

>GERMAN
ethpyramid.io/index.html?lang=de

>KOREAN
ethpyramid.io/index.html?lang=kr

>SPANISH
ethpyramid.io/?lang=es

>RUSSIAN
ethpyramid.io/index.html?lang=ru

Spread these links to every corner of the globe. Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, Pajeet's loo - wherever the stupid will find it and buy in. Contact the media. Make a scene. Shit yourself in Walmart and scream that Daddy Norsefire made you do it. But, above all, ensure that you say that this is getting bigger by the second. Ensure you say that the pyramid will stand forever. This ride does not stop. But you, the lucky few, can get on before everybody else.

Only you can choose to profit from this, but rest assured that someone will spread these links far and wide, and make an incredible profit all the while.

It's your choice, Veeky Forums. But the train is now leaving the station.

This is going to be the greatest pyramid scheme ever created, and this is your final chance to be at the top of the pyramid.

Get in, or stay poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x2fa0ac498d01632f959d3c18e38f4390b005e200#code
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> We are creating a monument to human stupidity, foolishness, and greed
> This may very well be your last chance to get in so early
pass

>no money left to buy in

pass

when there will be next good eth "game" though? i'd love to put $10 into some stupid shit

Ik that feel user it'll be OK

Long live the EthPyramid!

At least the discord has good memes

Those eth games are just pyramid schemes in disguise. At least EthPyramid doesn't try to bullshit you. You know exactly what you're getting when you buy tokens.

But we don't have anything to play

I know they are. Everyone knows they are, pyramid is just too old already.

Play video games while you wait for those sweet EthPyramid divs, bud.

>old
>2 weeks today

this is why you won't make it.

Too old?? We're only just picking up steam.
These guys are the only ones to do it properly, and it's only going to keep growing.
(it's only 9AM UTC hence today being low so far)

good post user, I'm already in, re'investing' divs. so far so good.

Kek. Really user? You even have pyramid in the name. Think anyone gonna buy in? What happens when you exit scam?

>pretending anything past 1d is not old for eth pyramids
user, we all know how this shit works, stop your shilling

>put 1 ETH in pyramid
>see maybe 0.5 ETH in dividends in a week's time

>put 1 ETH into cryptocountries
>get 1.3 ETH back in less than an hour

HMM YEAH VERY HARD CHOICE HERE :^)

>not understanding the concept of exponential growth
>not thinking beyond Veeky Forums

>What happens when you exit scam?

10% of anything sold is redistributed to people still holding tokens. EthPyramid rewards long term holders. Tokens are burned when they're sold so if everyone sells, you'll have a higher % of the tokens. See how it's basically impossible to lose?

Veeky Forums better be fkn happy when this makes them incredibly wealthy.

Literally constant ground floor bro

Wtf? There aren't any actual fun games yet.

Fucking Ethercraft - missed opportunity. 0 gameplay. Could have made a sick Diablo clone or something - and still made it a ponzi. Give people an actual cool game, as well as gains.

But no, just pajeet bullshit. Least these Ethpyramid fucks are honest.

>put 1 ETH into Ethpyramid
>reinvest dividends with exponential growth
>Get 13.5 ETH in a year by doing nothing

>people stop buying
>worthless token
>desperate shilling on Veeky Forums starts
i swear this is 5th thread i've seen already

>thinking beyond biz
>shilling on biz

Grew by 60 ETH yesterday

try again kek

This week on hypothetical scenarios

If everyone sells, and the price has fallen won't whales just buy ot up again though?

And how do we know this isn't just PoWH again?

aethia is my last hope for soemthing with gameplay, user
etherdungeon kinda has gameplay but its all about putting your orders at right time at right gas price, so not really a gameplay

isnt this the one the dev alredy exited? whos running it

If it's PoWH it's good. PoWH was 4 times what this is and this one is secure.

I don't like the shilling on Veeky Forums either but somebody seems to think you people deserve money. I can't say that I agree. Anybody smart would have put at least 1 ETH into this already.

>how do we know this isn't just PoWH again?

I'm pretty sure we've outlasted POWH already. The code isn't a copy of the shitheap that was POWH. It was rewritten and even tested before release.

>0.5 ETH in a week
No need to exaggerate... ~0.1ETH is more accurate if slightly optimistic.
That said, $100/week from $1000 in is fucking crazy compared to any normal investment.

ALSO - the amount you get increases as more people buy in, because your tokens are worth more ETH each.

FURTHERMORE - your dividends received will increase as network volume increases. Even if the price stays steady or falls, if way more people are buying/selling then you make way more in dividends.

Literally the only risk here is if everyone withdraws and never buys in again.
>seems likely

Yep. And the marketing will continue with or without the retards here - just wanted to spread the word about it

cryptocountries is obviously a front for some large scale money laundering operation, so i'm not sure how that'd work out
tell you what, you give us screenshots of your high gains transactions and you sign a message from that address, and i'll pull out all the money i got in ethpyr to put it in cryptocountries

Yeah it's shit - why not a LoL clone or something?

Look at fucking WoW gold farming - how long has that been going? Someone just needs to make an actual MMO with Ether as a currency. No need to run the whole thing on a blockchain.

I'll check that out though, hopefully somewhat fun. Thanks.

I legit believe 1 ETH = 1 token by eoy

...the smart contract?

>While you shilled LINK, I studied the divs
>While you cried about Ethpyramid, I studied the divs
>And now that the world is on fire and the pajeets are at the gate, you have the audacity to come to me for help?

Divine wasn’t the only dev.

We remain in place and actively working.

Hmmm apparently different devs. That's something.

Three of us remain of the four.

>Being this retarded

This is the ground floor, get in or stay poor

>pay to win mmo on ether
>you can actually win without paying(or paying for sub like wow and getting money from the game to pay for your sub)
hold my autism please, its just too good to be true

There's a team of people running the website, but the contract /literally/ cannot be stopped.

It's possible someone might find a bug, but extremely unlikely given how many days it's been out.

I know that it has been spammed with thousands of attacks already - none of which have had any effect.

Is the code visible anywhere?

It's open source and it's here:

etherscan.io/address/0x2fa0ac498d01632f959d3c18e38f4390b005e200#code

Available directly from the front page of the site.

What if the site goes down though? How would we get out? Or put money in again for that matter? Can we interact with the contract directly?

Kwality kek

so why did he exit then? was he trying to kill it?

Ok thanks. I'll check it out.

Yes. There are commands listed somewhere that you can use in a 0 ETH metamask transaction that do different things.

You can send commands to it directly with Metamask in the form of 0ETH transactions.

All the website does is automatically set up the transactions so you can just click "OK".

It also helps the entire thing grow and succeed, of course.

I think he just wanted the profit he had made from buying in early. Apparently he gambled it away or some shit.

>What is compound interest
>What is 1% compound interest a day
>What is 365% compound interest a year
>What is tripling any ETH you put in this in a year

Stay poor, lmao

There is an exit function written on the site that gets you out, it's also possible for someone to set up another site since the contract is secure and independent of the website, as opposed to some of these crypto games like ethercraft where if the hub website goes down nobody would remake it.

we have IDs your stupid pajeet

be a chad. buy a brick. earn divs. Chicks love big divs.

>your stupid pajeet

PLEASE SAVE THIS SOMEWHERE SAFE: If for any reason this website goes down, you can open up a transaction through Metamask, Send 0 Ether with a 150k Gas Limit to the Contract at "0x2fa0ac498d01632f959d3c18e38f4390b005e200" and send "0xb1e35242" under additional data for a personal exit scheme. This is the getMeOutOfHere() function on the contract and will cash you out of all tokens and dividends.

gambled away half on a 33% etheroll

still has a huge amount of ETH

kys cuck devs and all the other retards that buy into this scam

Well that’s just mean spirited.

> xxi century
> not knowing shit about smart contracts

Kys or go read about it, fag

fuck you all, I will wait till 1k eth then I will wait till 2k eth.

go for it, just know you're one of the normies in this handy jpeg

Edit that so ethpyr feeds pepe

no Im one of those normie who whill be driving lambos in 2019 and shit

Provide any evidence or reason to think this is a scam other than
>durr its a peromid sceem those r scams

if site goes down... everyone will panic sell and your investment will be 99% lost.

aint nobody gonna buy back in.

people think this is "decentralized" and "infinite" yeah good luck getting normies to transact directly with a random contract

shit ponzi which will be replaced within next 2 weeks GUARANTEED

Enjoy being left behind.

I'm in profit and on track to triple my ETH in 3 months at this rate.

See you at 1k.

>3 months
jesus christ you'd risk ur investment for 3 months on some smart contract

everyone will cash out before then, leaving you with bags worth 1% and no new buyers.

'some smart contract'

Yeah, I research shit before I buy it. This is safe, secure, and making me money. This shit is going international. I get your skepticism cause I was as well, but this is legit.

It's happening.

The point is that you make money from it going up and down constantly.
There's literally no reason for people to stop using it though...someone will always be willing to buy in when it goes low enough

>literally no reason

have u ever checked out the 100,000+ other smart contracts that exist? no

well guess what, once devs remove ur website you'll dissappear into the etherspace.

you claim decentralized, but you rely 100% on EthPyramid's brand.

We've got automated dead man's switches in place in the event that we stop maintaining it. For two years at least.

We've thought this through.

wow, just like a pyramid scheme huh?

what an incredible insight

people are buying in right now and you're not getting anything out of it, see you in a year when the contract is 100k

dead man's switches to do wat lul

cash out urself? rip bagholders

bitch we can interact with contract itself without website you dumbass. you are missing right now dividends as people are buying in. typical poorfag, just looking at our train mooning while you are standing at winters outdoor without clothes....

You realise that as the fourth person in, my cash out would be less than 2% of the current contract balance? All devs combined who remain would be less than 8%?

We're an irrelevant factor now beyond site maintenance. The GitHub repo is open source - anyone can rehost it should they choose. Switches are to replace URLs should the current ones go dark.

It's almost like we're not idiots and don't intend to drop. But hey, this is Veeky Forums, right? If I'm a dev I *must* be looking for the easy out.

Keep doing you, man.

IS A SCAM.

MMMMMMMM, NO NO NO.

>when brainlets on Veeky Forums hate something you know it's time to get in

WHATAMIGONNADO?

>Takes out a loan to buy BTC
>Offered free money from Ethpyramid
>nO ItS A sCaM user DonT Get IN

meanwhile these retards don't realise we're not just marketing here and giving them a golden opportunity

Veeky Forums doesn't deserve money

this is correct on a new scheme
once critical mass is attained, that risk is mitigated
ethpyramid.com actually went down and the panicselling was nonexistent
people asked around, were redirected to ethpyramid.io, smooth transition
hosting a mirror is completely trivial, so as long as you've got a serious team, you're good
it does tell you something interesting about the future of smart contracts as a whole. even if you build a trustless system, 99% of the participants will need a trusted curator
which doesn't make smart contracts useless... essentially, the trustless nature guarantees trust for smart people, who can then act as influencers and curators for average people
ethpyramid has strong chances to survive for months, even years
it's going to take a significantly better spin on the idea and an aggressive marketing campaign to dislodge them, unless the main ethpyr guys themselves lose interest

Unlikely since everyone in the pyramid is getting paid to hold.

Bearing in mind that we've only just (last couple days or so) got into places like Russia.

This is a cross-border cryptocurrency pyramid. It's going to keep growing whether Veeky Forums gets in or not.

same could be said about 1000x altcoins being made, why leave bitcoin just hodl it and wait.

but no, if theres ONE thing about crypto i can guarantee, we LOVE to FOMO.

Once next pyramid comes along, i guarantee everyone will jump ship, in chase of "more gains" FOMO.

screenshot this when ur unironically bagholding. (but you know i'm right about FOMO)

You know how you should only put in what you can afford to lose? That’s what I’ve done. It’s cool.

FOMO is right, but as previously mentioned the world is not Veeky Forums.

If they jump ship to another similar pyramid theyll instantly take atleast 30% loss

this

It's a damn shame those retard devs fucked up on Powhcoin and everyone got JUSTed, because nothing is ever going to match the hype and freshness of that one.

Veeky Forums are incapable of thinking beyond Veeky Forums. There’s fuckloads of ETH out there for everyone but everyone’s saying ‘oh there’s not enough volume’

Literally anyone could contact a YouTuber about this shit and flood the contract with money for everyone, but Veeky Forums wants it even easier than that.

>bump for free money

Ya Veeky Forums seems pretty FUCKIN DUMB

The thing is, it's not just us promoting this. Any one of the holders in the pyramid could promote this through any avenue they choose and reap the benefits.

Yeah cool. Just thinking in terms of what happens if the site went down or something.

Well, I put a little in. We'll see how it goes. :)

SUPER BUMP

no more wagecucking

>main ethpyr devs leave

Even then, any dev could just pick this up, including me.

I just bought in. Shit is airtight. Happy to park it and let it grow.

Already making a profit. Veeky Forums can say what they want. This works and is starting to pick up speed.