ELLEN SHILLED BITCOIN TO THE NORMIES

ELLEN SHILLED BITCOIN TO THE NORMIES
FUCKING BUY IT RETARDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LS2BMxeHsv8
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/Shcq28yO-Ellen-DeGeneres-Introduces-Bitcoin-To-Millions-of-Viewers/
youtube.com/watch?v=eF1mKZBFkF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw it's real
youtube.com/watch?v=LS2BMxeHsv8

palms are sweaty

God I want to hit buy but I'm scared this is a pump and dump scheme by THEM

>buy high
never change Veeky Forums. never change.

>50% ATH
>high

I actually think she FUDded it:

>never told anyone to buy
>said that no one understands it
>said that you put the money in a digital wallet that goes on a hard drive that if you forget on your pants and wash on your machine you lose all your money forever
>also said it was not stable, because of volatility, saying she prefers to buy a baby goat
>said you will either be a millionaire, OR TOTALLY BROKE

Now, considering the audience is 80% women, which part do you think they paid more attention to?

>overthinking it
>implying people aren't going to research it, get interested, and then invest a little bit of money on the "off chance" that they make a little extra spending money.

That's how it starts. Adoption is coming.

millionaire
Bazooka, babby.

No bad publicity

Buy now its going 20k

>Liar
I would have stood up and shouted "I'm not fucking lying I can explain the whole thing to you. I'm like a fucking expert in this field. What do you people want to know huh?"

the goat
the on their drive home they buy a baby goat
then they remember her talking about becoming a millionaire and then they go buy $50 worth of bitcorns and sell at the slightest dip
then fomo back in with even more money when it goes up
the eternal bubble
the greatest transfer of wealth in human history from the impatient to the patient
the weak hands give to the strong hands

>being this braindead

people who watch this dumb woman will never get to buy fuck all

all facts you pointed out are true.
so why are all of us so much into it?
when you hit the lucky one you can easily get x10 or even x100.
no other opportunity can give you that as easy as it is with crypto.
maybe 99% of all people are greedy as we are.
they will try if they could get 100k from 1k.
even if chances are only 2%.

The awkward reaction of her retarded female audience was hilarious when she asked if anyone knew what bitcoin is.

Guys I just FOMO'd in because of Ellen.

Prepare for the market to tank in 5 minutes.

This is what's hilarious. Bitcoin can only go up like 250x MAXIMUM before the amount in circulation is almost equal in "value" to the sum of entire money in the world, and that's an EXTREMELY, practically unrealistic fringe scenario.

So these fucking retards putting in $50 and $100 or even just $1000 won't become millionaires, ever.

>$1000
X100
>$1000000
Less than 250 MAX
> = virgin from the other thread
time for you to FOMO

>fomo

no thanks

>1000 x 100 = 100000
>mfw you idiots cant even count zeroes

>80% or greater female audience
Brother makes a good point, the Ellen show thing is irrelevant. Women don't crypto, they don't have the balls or the incentive to do anything risky.

That it was mentioned on the Ellen show means something, but the mention itself didn't do anything. It is a good sign that word is spreading, but Ellen Degenerate viewers are still many years away from buying.

This is bait.

Sounds more like FUD

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/Shcq28yO-Ellen-DeGeneres-Introduces-Bitcoin-To-Millions-of-Viewers/

>000
fuck
im wicked stoned

this
WOMEN CANT INTO RISK

Doing laundry probably

What's not risky about carrying a parasite inside your body for 9 months, all the while hoping that the idiot manchild who shot you up can focus his tiny mind long enough to remember and sit down while he pees instead of spraying the whole bowl?

That doesn't have any effect, all of those people had already heard the word, so if they hadn't bought yet they won't now, and the few that might get curious will be looking at the biggest American entry point, Coinbase, will see all the recent issues with it and will nope the fuck back into mutual funds. Not like people who watch tv during the day have that much money to invest in the first place anyway.

bad publicity is better then no publicity at all

>doesnt know what "decentralized currency is"

wow I finally see a fucking conspiracy in something, how much do you think her writers were paid to pay it off?

>Ellen Degenerate
>normies

>>>/reddit/

Literally who?

That's not retarded though. Retarded would be saying "Oh I can't make a million, only 250k? Well fuck you then!"

What do you actually expect to happen?

the absolute madman

Doesn't matter. It's about building a narrative. They don't need it to pump today - its for in a few months time, to milk the normies again.

Those housewives will mention it to their husbands. They'll be more favorable to politicians that are pro cryptos. When their bank manager suggests they buy into a fund that includes Bitcoin, it'll sound like good advise.

Social engineering user. Learn how it works.

normie dyke that has a show that normals love

This
They'll remember the goat and

>who here can explain bitcoin?
>only person who puts their hand up is the one man in the audience

the absolute state of roasties

muthafuckin checked

>said that you put the money in a digital wallet that
Right coz putting a thousand in cash through a washing machine wont destroy it
also you can backup your wallet, can you do the same for cash or gold?

>using a g.o.a.t

subtle

Found the femishit

Can't wait to dump on those daytime spastics

you probably meab DUMP it, ellen must have bought at 6k shes trying to pump and dump using the masses

media attention|
>tfw it was really the first selloff

THOTS
T
H
O
T
S

>Analhurt Roastie mental gymnastics

its obviously sarcastic you turd
you have no sense of humor famalam

Reminder this happened

youtube.com/watch?v=eF1mKZBFkF8

Most women will just go home, ask their boyfriends, husbands and sons if they have any "bitcoins", then try to figure out how to turn those bitcoins into stupid shit like a purse through some course of pathological scheming. If all else fails, they'll file for divorce and claim to the court that their husband has millions in bitcoins and that she deserves half, oh and they'll throw in tax evasion accusations, and maybe make up stories about how you abused them or your children.

faggot how long does it take for new people that start from scratch to enter the market? overnight, 2 days ?
NO MORE LIKE A WEEK OR 2 IF YOUR LUCKY

>women don't want to risk
Depends. I took out a loan from bank just to go all in ltc. I don't care, I'm sick of poverty and corrupted balkan shithole I live in

will it really have na impact?
inb4 big bang theory shilling goes up to 19k

Underated.

This. This is a Bernays op.

Don't forget BCH is the real bitcoin

It's not that risky considering that society coddles you from birth to death. You'll never starve or be truly homeless, only because white men are paying taxes to feed and shelter you.

Also, letting someone you think is an idiot knock you up says a lot more about you than it does him.

This guy fucks