Neo Moon?

Am i too late to think neo is gonna moon up?
I got only 40, not that much. will it 300-500$ by eoy?

BUY NEP5 TOKENS STUPID.

no idea what that is

700-1000 eoy easy.

They are tokens based on the neo platform like trinity, redpulse, dbc....

Nah. Closer to $300.

dont listen to this guy, trinity is shit

lol fuck no this shit already mooned neo is a dinosaur coin at this point

1 NEO = 1 Beach House
Above 25 NEO is a good step if you were around during the Antshare time.

im not looking to put my cash in ICO just yet.
I got a few neo i wanna cash in for CPC.

cheers. looking into CPC, i wanna jump from NEO to CPC, i think i can double or maybe tripple from CPC easier than NEO. (only got 40 neo)

I just got neo... didnt profit on it yet, hence im asking if i should get CPC instead

Actually trinity might go huge. It's like lighning network except it can transfer all NEP-5 tokens. Fees on the network is paid in tnc. As a holder of tnc you'll get a part of the fees.
So it might end up with nice dividends if it catches on, which I for one believe it will. Don't have any myself, yet, all tied up in projects for long term. But will be building a position in tnc also!

from 6$ to 50$ in 3 months (x8)
from 30 to 200 in 1 month (x7)

so its possible, if NEO makes x6-x7, its 700$ by eoy

i think CPC is an easy 10x, maybe more.

I bought 9 NEO during the dip but am planning on putting all of it into the Bridge Protocol ICO.

Am I retarded?

yes wait for the ont airdrop

Thank you user, i was gonna sell my neo bags tonight. Didnt know about the ont airdrop.

I bought at 0.13, am i fucked?

$2000 EOY

Shit... srsly? i honestly sold...
Should i buy back? I send the eth to kucoin to buy another coin...

Tky and acat tanking hard
Bad advice there

I wonder what the IQ is of people who think like this.

$500 eom

>selling NEO

Idk about 2k EOY but at least 300-400 by summer.

Probably much higher than those who think that NEO will be 1000$ or more by the EOY. After new ETH update NEO will be obsolete an price will drop faster than bitconnect.

damn, i thought i was in the verge thread. Fuck me i nearly bought back the verge

Why do you think that, non?

NEO and ETH are competing for the same ducking spot. Only one can win and from the teams and progress it seems that ETH will win.

You could argue the same shit for Amazon and Alibaba. Seems to me there's room for both

I was about to say what
said. Enough room for both. Its not like EVERYONE is gonna go to eth OR neo, some like one more, some the other.
There are also lisk and ada and other dapp chains i dont even know about.

Being this deluded.

Except NEO is newer and better technology. ETH has first mover advantage but NEO has a lot going for it and will definitely have its place.

Agreed, probably more likely 350-400 EOY. Sitting comfy with 100 of these bad boys

Yeah okay just buy it. Pls buy as much NEO as you can. And save my post, i will laugh in your face when after ETH update NEO drop as much as other shitcoins.

NEO will be top 3 coin
xlm top 4
eth wont die
btc flippening will happen

So about GAS. There is so little of it (srsly compare with similar supply) I feel it is completely undervalued. When will GAS moon anons. GAS moon will push NEO to new heights.

btc might lose no.1, but theres no chance in hell bitcoin drops below some chinkcoin.

neo has a chance of growth in the chink markets, but that's about it.

undervalued because it has no use right now. simple txs are free, and no ico's on neo would ever accept gas as payment instead of neo because then they're also holding an asset with no real use.

>10K to make a smart contract..

no neo is chink second hand shit

So, iirc as long as people are willing to pay for ICOs using their NEO GAS is pointless? So what does the current price reflect? Why is it even $45?

lul
NEX is accepting both NEO and GAS. More ICOs will follow.
Clueless...

This. Neo is doa. Watch.

its not about people being willing as much as its about what the icos want to accept, and it makes little sense for them to want gas over neo. the $45 is just speculation, like a lot of neo's value is.

now if the price of neo keeps going up theres an argument about using gas because it can be divided, but thats less important for fundraising where the majority of money comes from whales anyway.

im sure some will, but again, why would you want neo instead of gas, when neo makes gas for free? unless youre thinking about the short term.

I guess a significant part gets sold off for $$ so GAS or NEO is irrelevant. They only need a part to be NEO to back-up their influence on the ecosystem.