github.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/releases
raw.githubusercontent.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/master/static/screen1.png
raw.githubusercontent.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/master/static/screen2.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the dump is happening tonight

Saged shill

Strap in boys!

inb4 positive thought copy pasta

Thank god I broke even dumping this shit.

why is this shitcoin such a popular target for PnDs? every time it pumps even a little bit it gets dumped like a used-up whore.

so bored of the shlling of this shitcoin algo bot bidding up, moon threads and shilling on biz and then dumping on the retarded assholes who suck this shit up. Smartcontract.com nodes don't need link to exist at all. They can be staked with ethereum which is a far better hold. So link is entirely bullshit as are the PnD shillthreads. Enjoy getting raped by a 15 year old with a python trading script he cut and pasted off free scripts for kiddies. You all entirely deserve to be

Time for some digits

>why is this shitcoin such a popular target for PnDs? every time it pumps even a little bit it gets dumped like a used-up whore

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hi LINK marine

I would be ok with LINK going 1/1 with ETH
that is a fine outcome

rolling, please help me Kek

You are a MANIAC

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOge....
wha
did
you do
you can't break the meta
kek will be angery

Link!!!!! I'ma rollin

Praise be to Kek and Lord Smenim

Not again Daddy, I'm not ready for these gains

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT, BOYS

kek sends his bessings

It's actually mooning right now.

pump it

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!
EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT
LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFIRMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH

Fuck I am so excited. I see a lot of discussion about dumping prior to the talk but I intend to hold right the way through it…no sense trying to gamble.

The pump and dump is strong desu

Checked

WHY WONT COINBASE ACCEPT MY DEBIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT INFO I NEED TO BUY BEFORE THE MOON MISSION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can send some to my bank account and I'll use it over coinbase for you, I have a 1 mil limit. Reply if you're interested.

I can't WAIT…this is so exciting —it must be how ETH marines felt through all the FUD and anger in 2016

>link is at under 1$
>link will be 1000$

relax, take a deep breath. you have plenty of time

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

No it doesn't though, you spaz.

You ever hear of any issues like this though? It's kinda pissing me off...

Please tell me when you think it'll reach $1000, I want to believe.

needs to be a pump before a dump

you realize this shit was like $1.00 a month ago right? its still at huge fucking discount brainlet

>fiat value

dont use coinbase they are scammers, use krzken instead

kraken

stop spamming this fucking /pol/ coin

Lets be real dude. Coinbase is fucking dead simple. Just be patient man.

>buy at $.50
>2000x gains at $1000
>buy at $1
>only 1000x gains

18 decimals

when is the chainlink conference talk?

Sunday, when most everyone will have fucked off back home and the only sound in the whole conference besides Sergeys speech is flushing toilets.

how do we do this. im in a similar situation

It's a great idea to send people you do not know money over the internet without collateral, this is a surefire way to get rich.

jesus can no one play along? im upper decking your toilet when i come over

Stop going up so I can buy more faggot coin

Uh yeah I mean I can totally help you out transferring some money if you're having issues with coinbase.

Fucking hell. Why didn't I buy the sub 30 cent dip?

TONIGHT

also reminder that this ID get of the decade just happened

You're retarded. It's a serious conference that you needed a $600 ticket to enter and that isn't streamed or recorded anywhere. People that go to those kind of conferences aren't human trash like you and they know exactly what they want to listen to, they don't "go home after lunch" like some dumbass child.

its too late you shit in the wrong street and the fun is over. wanna start a different topic and we go from there?

what thread i must witness

I'm being serious here. Contact me at [email protected] if you want to put your skin in the game.

I am not a liar. Contact me if you are being serious as well.

Great so there's going to be about 10 stragglers watching Sergey stumble across stage spilling his spaghetti. See you at 3 cents, main net launch never.

i really think he might have some good news.

already archived

holy shit. if link gets anywhere close to 777777 i will unironically go all in (already half in)

you are a MANIAC

Cex is fucking fast.
Why use coinbase over cex?

Pump & Dump Trading Bot

What is it:

A simple pump and dump application for cryptocurrencies using CCXT.
Meaning support for Bittrex, Yobit, Binance, Cryptopia and many more.

Setup generated with electron-vue

How to use it:

Go to GitHub and download the latest release: github.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/releases

Start the .exe, enter your API and Secret, create a Strategy and wait until the Pump. As soon as the coin is published, enter the name and wait for the profit Smiley The application handles the buying and selling.

We're still in early alpha, so don't get mad if it doesn't work on your OS. Just leave us a message on slack with what went wrong and we'll try to fix it.

Screenshots:
raw.githubusercontent.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/master/static/screen1.png
raw.githubusercontent.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/master/static/screen2.png

Why is it free?

The ones who get hurt at those pumps are the smaller fish because they don't have the tools necessary to profit off of them. At the same time, we heard about pump and dump bots which sell a license for 0.1BTC. That's why it's totally for free. We want to make an even ground, give access to trading tools to people without much Cryptos in the bank.

This is literally all link trading is, with retards here holding the dumping bags.

fuck off nigger

>fuck off nigger
>What is it:A simple pump and dump application for cryptocurrencies using CCXT.Meaning support for Bittrex, Yobit, Binance, Cryptopia and many more.Setup generated with electron-vue
>Why is it free?The ones who get hurt at those pumps are the smaller fish because they don't have the tools necessary to profit off of them. At the same time, we heard about pump and dump bots which sell a license for 0.1BTC. That's why it's totally for free. We want to make an even ground, give access to trading tools to people without much Cryptos in the bank. This is literally all link trading is, with retards here holding the dumping bags.