XLM | Stellar - General

If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up.

Benefits of Stellar:

- ICOs
- working project and use case (not just whitepaper fantasies)
- Smart-contracts; just not Turing-complete
- Faster than all other networks
- Decentralized (fuck you autists)
- Transactions cost next to nothing
- IBM running the world-wide network nodes and shilling Stellar (dashboard.stellar.org/)
- Can easily replace Ethereum (Ethereum cannot handle real world transactions)
- MOBI+KIN chose Stellar over ETH (medium.com/kin-contributors/kin-stellar-sdk-initial-draft-839afcaaf55c)
- Stellar consensus protocol: 1000s tx / second (global scale)
- Stellar forces the use of XLM as the cost for using the network
- Inflation distributed weekly to those who own XLM (lumenaut.net/)

Other XLM/Stellar Use: Lightyear.io (for-profit arm of Stellar)

- lightyear.io - Worldwide remittance (soundcloud.com/automatadigital/stellar-lightyeario-co-founder-brit-yonge)
- lightyear.io has 15 bank partnerships, several tier 1, and tier 2-3

Recent News:

- stellar.org/blog/Q1-2018-stellar-and-state-of-crypto/
- stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support
- Roadmap (stellar.org/blog/2018-Stellar-Roadmap/)
- twitter.com/fairxio/status/956754333260853248
- linkedin.com/pulse/enterprise-blockchain-pipe-dream-still-work-progress-jesse-lund/
- Jed McCaleb Stellar Interview: blockzero.show/c4e67558
- IBM Hyper/Stellar Ledger Docs: m.sendspace.com/filegroup/pqVijma24VktHispxf3CQORSvWRe0vZBt4gFduAA9dbZwGzGpzoLwA
- FairX Beta delayed April/May: twitter.com/fairxio/status/963549338004684800

Big Things coming:

- Official IBM news on their IUPS/GFTN secret plans; Hyper/Stellar Ledger - Could be 16 FEB
- Stripe BTC replacement announcement circa April
- FairX Beta - April/May

Overarching Goal of XLM (and why it could be worth a ton):

- Use XLM as Asset-to-Asset Bridge

Still not bought in, nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQuHtpAxOrs
stellar.org/account-viewer/#!/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Central banks = big money

Being all in is the only fuck-up

current value 1/6 of XRP = huge growth coming soon

Thank you based user for spreading the truth, I salute you fellow Stellar comrade

Thanks for posting this user, but honestly, the info has been around for long enough and only the supremely stupid have not yet bought. Just accumulate whilst still cheap.

>waited days for my RMT to hit 0.1
>sold at loss a few days ago
>hits 0.13 not long after

It's time

If you are new watch dis:
XLM vs XRP
youtube.com/watch?v=qQuHtpAxOrs

What's the potential of RMT? I have a few thousand, will this be worth anything?

One of the most promising coins out there at the minute. I'm not even talking about FariX fomo…this has incredible potential and the fact that its going for so cheap now feels fantastic. I can't wait to see what the future holds! 12k holder.

Yeah I used this dip to accumulate a lot more XLM. Kinda dissapointed it didnt crash as hard as the rest of the market but took it at the saleprice i could get

What wallet do you fagots use ? The stellate description one ?
Honestly not having an official wallet only the stupid website is the biggest disappointment of the coin.

>investing in a coin whose inventor that has an extremely sketchy past with mt. Gox and market sabotage owns 80% of
>thinking you're any better than xrp fags
Why do people do this? It's almost like you don't understand the point of the blockchain

Week fud.

stellar.org/account-viewer/#!/
same as using myetherwallet

When does this shit go to moon?

It's always just around the corner with XLM. It's been just around the corner since December.

I got some last week and they're sitting on the exchange. What's the best wallet?

Just send it all to any btc wallet

The year is 2025.

I wake up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two of my wife's mulatto transgendered kids are jumping on the bed. I give 0.0000001 XLM to each of them for their weekly allowance. My wife's son is in the bathroom so I can't shower, but my professor wife (women's studies) catches a glimpse of my Stellar balance in my blockfolio and flashes me a wink.

I leave my reasonable suburban home and get in my 2006 Hyundai. It gets great mileage and has been paid off for 15 years. I drop my wife's kids off at school and head to the office. I work hard for my employer and I value the oppurtunity they provide me in my career. Even though I've made a lot of money from my XLM investment, I still work because I enjoy myself and plan to donate most of my crypto earnings to charities supporting Africa.

After finishing 16 TPS reports and closing nine tickets working an extra 3 hours of unbilled overtime in my cubicle, I hop in the Hyundai. I check my phone. The wife saw XLM up 1.5% this month and got so excited she snapchatted me a naughty picture of her bra strap showing. I blush, and pull onto the freeway. I turn on NPR and settle in for the 3 hour commute home. When I arrive, I see Tyrone, my wife's son's tutor leaving for the day. I wave him goodbye and turn the bronze-encusted knob and go inside. Wife is showering and singing 'the snek is AWAKE' after Tyrone left, so I start washing the dishes and preparing dinner, humming to myself - nice trajectory stellar snake!

lol don't do this. use a ledger nano s. then set it up to an inflation pool and collect free lumens while we wait for this shitcoin to finally moon again

Do not do this. You will lose your XLM. Use the wallet on their website. It's compatible with a nano ledger if you have one. Make sure you follow the steps to setting up the wallet.

This is all great, but how much can one lumen realistically be worth in a year?

Don’t do this.

pic related should be minimum for this coin right now. EOY I need this shit over $3 to make me a millionaire. Longer term I am hoping for $10-$100.

>inb4 muh marketcap

fuck all that, we don't concern ourselves with the marketcap of the US dollar or Euro. if/when XLM becomes a dominant global currency then the sky is the limit

If it’s gets to $3 it won’t make me a millionaire but it will fuel further moon missions at least. I should have bought more.

Oh look it's this thread again. I can't wait to dump my XLM bags on someone, waiting for it to hit $.90 then I sell everything, it won't go much higher before crashing again.
>B-but XRP went to $3 XLM is way better
Yeah whatever shit heads keep dreaming. Sold my XRP at $2.50 no regrets. XLM will never go much past $1 before tanking hard

LOL yes we do poorfag. It's called GDP and it helps calculate many important things like inflation which impacts the cost and value of all assets denominated in dollars.

Are there still people falling for this scam coin? This shit has so many red flags and I'd advise you to stay away from it. Only pajeets shilling these coin are holding very large bags and dump it on your face every time it goes up a bit. DYOR and find a better coin retards.

>given away for free
>buying it

1/8 m8