NIGGER MONEY INCOMING

NIGGER MONEY INCOMING
Africans may not have a lot but if a lot of them put in their life savings all in on bitcoin like you would expect, this is the volume we need
money.cnn.com/2018/02/14/technology/bitcoin-luno-billion-users/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>niggers
>having life savings

so 1b people are getting in the market with all of their moneys?
probably a push of 1b $
no effect at all.

They don't even have computers.

kek this ought to pump the price $20 or $30

>the exchange that saved Rhodesia

GDP of the entire African continent is around 1/3 of the GDP of the United States. Just saying.

The GDP of africa is around the same as the UK...

Africa has internet?

Shieeeeeet

The GDP of subsaharan africa (excluding egypt basically) is around the same as Canada.

The GDP of the country of south africa is the same as the state of colorado

Africa has internet because of chinks coming in from the chinese government as workers and RICING their women. Prepare for a new mid-IQ race of asian-nigger mutts in africa who at least know how to buy bitcoin on an exchange

Entire Africa has lower nominal GDP than Germany. Due to much lower GDP per capita the money that could potentially go into crypto is probably 100x lower, making entire Africa equivalent to just one medium-sized city in a first world country.

Africa is utterly irrelevant.

if you remember time traveler from 2025 reddit post, he mentioned there will be african crypto which will suddenly being stoled and this will be beginning of new war in which North Korea will participate

Oh god Canada is going to be inviting these "people" in in a few years I'm sure.

Fuck this place.

>Lufe savings
So...bout tree fiddy each?

>putting money on nignog exchange
No, thanks

China will heavly invest in telcoin. North korea will drain china by using some scam causing telcoin to implode. China will give green light to attack nk but nk will use diversion attacking russia dragging them into conflict. Tension on usa russia china triangle will spark the world war.
Fucking telcion man.

Better all inning in TRON then

Lol. Put 100$ and ride pump and dump trains. You will drain them before they learn. Your skill vs their iq.

> south africa
So literally only the white population there who already are on exchanges.

>using an african exchange
>actually trusting niggers with your money

Fucking lol

Eh I don't mind taking money from pajeets and chinks, but shit...

Bought in, sounds great

Phones. That's the secret user.

Couple of Nigerians actually managed to get on and buy or mine a bunch of BTC a few years ago (yeah, I know no niggers on the Internet. But statistical outliers happen). Now, they're rich as fuck, more than half the continent.

And ambitious. From the sounds of it, they plan to just airdrop shitty android phones around Africa and have an app for everyone to use to buy and sell from whatever shitty fiat they use. The locals start using BTC for trading their goats amd whatnot, as the price rises they end up all making money.

So...ironically they could all end up making bank more than the West by just FOMOing in now. They have nothing to lose, might work.

Lol

Just too funny

>In Africa, surveys show that an estimated 70% of people believe that Bitcoin was invented by the devil himself. There's a reason for this. It's a very sensitive issue that today is generally referred to as "the tragedy". The African Union had ambitious plans to help its citizens be ready to step over to Bitcoin. Governments gave their own citizens cell phones for free, tied to their government ID, and thus government sought to integrate Bitcoin into their economy. All went well, until "the tragedy" that is. A criminal organization, believed to be located in Russia, exploited a hardware fault in the government issued cell phones. It's believed that the entire continent of Africa lost an estimated 60% of its wealth in a period of 48 hours. What followed was a period of chaos and civil war, until the Saudi Arabian and North Korean governments, two of the world's major superpowers due to their authoritarian political system's unique ability to adapt to the "Bitcoin challenge", divided most African land between themselves and were praised as heroes by the local African population for it.

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/

I know it's reddit, but this post made a lot of people to shit bricks. Look up for date, August 2013. Almost five years, and shit is very accurate. Just informing.

GET RICED