Thanks for the FUD, Cryptoskelly

Thanks for the FUD, Cryptoskelly.

he's right

he's right in a FUD way

no one's looking to store his money though

In what scenario could crypto drop to near zero other than one so extreme that "traditional asset classes" would also drop to near-zero (i.e. a global cataclysmic event)?

He is right. It could. I think what he means is high risk/high reward. And its called "high risk" for a reason. It can make you or break you.

His shitcoin could drop to zero, rest of crypto wont
>ruining integrity of the chain to give his premine coins back to him and his friends

but some currencies buy you into magic land of memes, it's fucking worth losing everything

Which is why you can't be a weak handed bitch. Pick a good project and stick with it, only the dumb fucks gambling with leverages or investing in ponzi scams fall to 0.

One day a cow could fall on your head.

I am also right. It does not mean what I say is likely.

It's the truth not fud

Yes seriously you can put in like 1M in crypto and 2 years later that's 50M. If you ask me, it's worth it.
And Vitalik have never been famous for his investment advice. This doesn't really feel like his area.
Mysef I'm invested big and I prefer it this way, for now. Stocks 6%? Nah, rather 500% with risk.

He did say that people shouldn't get rich just because they own coins, and especially not just because they were early adopters, and I've got to agree with him. That said, if Ethereum takes measures to reset the price, it will be a hard hit on most of us.

His shitcoins? He only hodl's crypto which has its own blockchain e.g. bitcoin.
Anyways, he has a point. ETH is a single point of failure, if ETH fails every single shittoken (Link ...ERC20) all fail. I like ETH but I fucking hate all ERC20 tokens which are useless piles of shit. Its going to happen.

what risk? are you serious? the crypto currencies are here to stay, we are only i the beggining, this shit will last for centuries to come....we entered a new era. there is no coming back

>remember kids, don't do drugs and stay abstinent
It's reverse psychology you dumbshit

Convenient, coming from a guy who got insanely rich from crypto.

Based skelly just wants us to get more ETH before the x10. Good skelly.

>hyper volatile
I still don’t understand how ETHtards have all their money in this coin.

Really. ALL of them are shit.....but you like Ether? Wow brainlet.

The whole POINT of Ether is providing a platform for smart contracts - ie ERC20 token. If you hate the core reason for something existing, you hate the thing itself.

Fucktard.

Really? You haven't noticed that it's less volatile than Bitcoin? Or that when it DID move it did x100 last year?

Another brainlet. Kys and stay poor already.

Nah its just high risk cause its volatile. I dont see crypto fade in atleast 5 years time by then, hopefully another tech than blockchain is spawned. But the concept of fees and collectively validate and secure a network is great and will probably persist.

Some real brainlets in this thread.

There's nothing controversial about what based Money Skelly has said here, he's literally just reminding retard emotional FOMO investors to be sensible about their investments.

Love Skelly, most honest man in crypto, even if it goes against his own financial interests.

Kek, you need to read the white paper. Ethereum's soul purpose is not to create smart contract for shit tier projects. And what do you think will happen when these scam tokens will exit to fiat? They'll take the money out of the market. Have a think, most of these projects are worth millions.

Yep

>tfw unironically use cryptocurrency as a life savings account

if this scares you, you're a late adopter.

thanks for making us early adopters rich, but better luck next time.

>IT COULD CRASH AT ANY MOMENT
>be sensible about your investments

more from the same series:

>SHUT UP SUCK MY DICK YOU WHORE
>Darling, I'd rather discuss this later.

>FUCK YOU ASSHOLE
>Let's agree to disagree.

>HOLY FUCK WE'RE GONNA CRASH
>We are just over the speed limit. I think we should slow down.

I don't think he meant all of them at once, just the ones you picked.

Brainlets are more likely to actually heed advice its done with a sensationalist overtone.

Skelly knows what he's doing.

Captain Obvious says a highly volatile asset is, um, highly volatile. Fuck, we have the next Bogle here. You missed your calling, MoneySkelly.
You guys are fucking idiots.

>Brainlet gets extremely flustered with the idea that his 'investment' might not appreciate forever, lashes out at innocent bystanders.

Celebrity cock worshipping fucking brainlets. Eat corn out of his ass if you think this elementary shit is so insightful. And you fucks have the gall to call out the retards on Reddit. This place is worse than lolcow

>Continues to exhibit extreme flusterdness
>Starts making all sorts of wild accusations
>Continues to the miss the point

You really are a next level brainlet. Bitcoin is rising hard right now and normies are starting to FOMO in again. He's simply reminding these individuals to keep a cool head and be responsible so to not get burned again.

Noone has actually fucking suggested that he said anything 'insightful', just commending his honesty.

He's in a position of power so his words mean alot in this context.

Please don't respond again unless it's framed as an apology to Skelly, you fucking nitwit.

>disgusting nocoiner gets mad at neets getting rich while shitposting frog memes

Tech celebrity parrots rudimentary financial advice and idiots one dumb trade away from losing it all parrot e-celeb's advice like it hasn't been said 10 trillion times before since before the beginning of time. Fuck man, should he just tweet the Wikipedia article next? Will you lick his asshole some more about how "right" he is? Fucking kill yourself.

And it isn't even good advice. The blanket assertion that you should invest in "traditional assets" (which ones?) is ludicrous. Everybody's circumstances are different. You would not advise an 18 year old the same way you would a senior citizen cuz obviously the younger a person is, the more they can recover from so higher risk investments are a better bet. And that's just one reason this fuckwit doesn't have a clue what he's on about. And you're even dumber for agreeing with his shit.

FUCK YOU
WAT DOES THIS CREEPY IDIOT SAY??
DOESNT EVEN NOW HOW BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WORKS MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT A BITCOIN IS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOU STUPID MOUTH
BANKS IS SCARED AND CRYPTO WILL BE WORTH MILLIONS IN 2019
IDIOT YOU NOW NOTHING !!!!

yeah this who even is this Russian fag anyway? why should we listen to him?

he looks like a pedo

fuck him and fuck russia

>pajeet nonsensical ramblings and spelling.

Sure pajeet. Ethereum is what, a store of value? Ok, keep thinking that's what it's for. Kek

vitalik is butthurt that autists like him put real work and neets on biz are getting rich
fuck em lol
This is the best timeline ever, wagecucks, stem students doctors all of them are getting btfo by neet crypto gainz, truly great

I keep my life saving in bitconnect

Crypto will mature the day /biz and Reddit are burned off like skin cancer.

The very paranoid part of me feels like he is signaling there is a fundamental flaw in ethereum that is going to fucking blow up.

That can't be it I hope...

Switch over to link Veeky Forums, sergey would never say such things as he doesnt say much

>basic, common sense advice
>STOP SPREADING FUD U FUCKING SKELETON AAAAAAAAAA
the absolute state...

Jokes on him, I unironically have my entire life savings in crypto

Also didnt this faggot sell all his coin under $10? Sounds like a salty nocoiner or some faggot that just sold btc @ 6k

you’re a fucking retard

so many people in this thread unironically acting retarded and edgy
you need to go back

money skelly next level fudster

Here is something else you need to know guys.
95% of you wont make any great profit out of this no matter how hard people try to force it
the train is already half gone.

CRYPTO BTFO

whenever skelly says some stupid shit everything moons so i'm ok with this FUD