Chainlink shill is killing Veeky Forums

I used to enjoy coming on Veeky Forums to see endless shit posting about some shit low mcap coins, about the soon "moon mission" aka pump and dumps, but now.. its just filled with shitty link threads 24/7. Can these cucks fuck off please.

Only proper way is with counter-shill ops.

The same way we ruined DGB's branding for months ahead.

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiinnnnnnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
Open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

If we do this collectively my LINK brothers, the power of positive thought from a strong community such as ours will allow these desires to come true and manifest into reality, there is absolutely no doubt about it.
Keep believing anons, I love you all

It is easier to just buy some Link - iat least it is more bearable then

we're coming for you breh

user delivers :^)

I'll buy 1 link

500 Linkies won't kill you if you buy them.
If it moons..

It's popular for a reason user…$1000 a coin by next year —there were people just like you during the ETH early days.

Ha!

Future millionaire right here.

this thread turned out to be a subtle shill...

incompetent pajeets

I have to agree. When chainlink makes everyone millionaires they will all leave this board never to return leaving only the bottom of the barrel here to shill the shitcoin bit that's what you want all along isn't it?

when it goes the way of milocoin, digibyte, bitbean, etc, then theyll all kill themselves and we can move on.

sorry, if youre not already rich from crypto, you're the late adopters everyone's been making fun of.

Alt coins literally had a chance to take off just last year. Before that it was only bitcoin. The public only knows about bitcoin and the concensus is that bitcoin is nowhere near done yet. We are still the early adopters

LINK shill is so bad it makes me miss Bazingacoin.

fucking off defeats the purpose of cucking. If you read the white paper, you'd see that.

> 1% of world population in crypto at all
> zero point something of institutional investors

Sell! Sell! It's ogre!

its popular the exact same way that ETH was popular

i use to be like you.. thinking ETH MUST be shit if autists are talking about it so much. i didnt make the same mistake with link. did my homework and now im sitting on fat link stacks. dont worry, we'll stick around to laugh at you years after this is all over

and don't forget about that yacht party that rich user will be hosting for all us early linkies
we'll laugh at them together over there

ask on qa for mods to setup