XRP mooning

XRP mooning

You bought some sub $1.50, right user?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-saudi-cenbank-currency/saudi-arabias-central-bank-signs-blockchain-deal-with-ripple-idUSKCN1FZ0LD
reuters.com/article/us-saudi-cenbank-currency/saudi-arabias-central-bank-signs-blockchain-deal-with-ripple-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, 100. Am I going to make it?

>3400

rate my buy user

No I bought at $1.50 like a complete numpty

did you see the news today?

Not yet

Google Saudi Arabia
Or click this link reuters.com/article/us-saudi-cenbank-currency/saudi-arabias-central-bank-signs-blockchain-deal-with-ripple-idUSKCN1FZ0LD

YOU ARE BACK SOON BROTHER

You and I are XRP brothers. Watch.
HAVE FAITH
FAITH

>reuters.com/article/us-saudi-cenbank-currency/saudi-arabias-central-bank-signs-blockchain-deal-with-ripple-
thats 2 days old man

>2 days ago

It is still big news but was announced two days ago

And? Mad you dumped your bags?
Saudi Arabia is KEY.
Expand your thinking

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

Are you blind nigger? I am OP I still hold XRP

this is not the stock market. News takes time. Ripple skyrocketed a week after the escrow announcement. There's a reason hodling is actually a thing.

all respect I just was talking to the other guy and you cause you said what I said Ill say it better
XRPBRO!

[Performance]

[Cost]

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

cRipple the ripple, repeat after me if you know what is ripple doing and are against that! Crypto is for people not 3 idiots owning it.

Eripple is the opposite of crypto
Centralized, Jewish

You're late.

Is this gonna moon or what?

I know, but we can still help some people not invest in ripple and not loste their money right?

[Performance]

[Cost]

[Real-world use]

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.

[Security]

[Decentralisation]

[Incentives]

Ill wave to you guys and throw you none of my gains
make sure you leave your bags here before you go

retard, crypto is a zero sum game, you buy some bags and dump on someone else. Someone has to lose so you can win. There's no honor in what you are doing whether it's Ripple or Bitcoin or whatever the fuck it's.

bitch im shorting it against bitcoin and im green af.

thats no moon, your gettin rekt

false. technology spam-bro posted above
do it faggot you just stabilize the price giving the platform more value for me long term
have you never made a meme before?

Bought some at 2$

Feels bad, but I am sure that I shall just hold

yes brother
TRUST
trust the plan

I believe XRP is going to $1000. You still have time to buy more.

I have 2000, bought at 0.25 and didn't sell through the peak ... Hope it pays off, not gonna drop this before $5 at least.

>have you never made a meme before?
Memes aren’t “made” you newfag