Veeky Forums haircuts

Veeky Forums haircuts

i shave my head because i can do it myself and i dont have to pay for $20 haircuts anymore

I cut my own hair. Shave it down once every 6 months then let it grow out. Literally wash-rinse-repeat.

Initial $20 investment saves me $10 a month at the barber's.

>JUSTman buying 20x AMD GPUs.jpg

GOAT

gross

>20$ barbers

Fuck america really is fucked up isn't it? Over here barbers are 2$.

The real Veeky Forums cut

>cutting your hair at all

fucking normalfags

buzzcut since i'm going bald at 28

/thread

yeah but you also make $400 a month

European here. I pay 22 Euro (27 USD).

Checked

When I have longer hair I do the classic mafia hairstyle.
People tell me I look like a mafioso that fucks up young girls.
It only works good when I have a decent beard though, because without bear I look way too young and not serious anymore. Im 24
I legit would fuck myself sometimes when I look in the mirror.

When I have short hair i mostly just leave them because im too lazy to deal with it.
Gets worse when I have no beard. Even underage girls btfo me because I look too young

Italians are the worst

Im not italian

Good for you

>$2
Does a janitor cut your hair? I pay 27€ for a nice haircut. Don't be such a poorfag.

I cut it myself. Short back and sides (clippers) and longer on top (scissors). It looks pretty decent. I'd look shit if I just shaved it off. It's not really hard to do and it saves some money.

those fucking grandpas trying to look young again, smfh
why can't those old farts just let it go, they look ridiculous

He 100% gets more pussy than you do.

nothing makes women wetter than an old fuck who is in shape and is a single and/or a playboy

most old guys are married and dead inside or literally dead

T. Ugly nigger fag

That guy smashes 16 year old puss left and right while your poor face may find rest on a used up 50 year old fatties ass

my man

My fit 23 year old cousin is fucking an old guy like that. They get way more pussy than guys in their 20s...

lmao you fucking wish you were italian

Guy in pic is mentally retarded. Who wears camo and a waistcoat together?

it's possible he fuck more bitches than me if he chases them like a dirty dog
I let the game come to me :teeka'sFace:

keep projecting lol

those old farts with their teenage/early twenties styles are not much less retarded looking than bogs. Like a blad fuck doing combovers that cannot accept the time kek

old farts should be going coffing shopping not trying to turn back time, pathetic losers HA!

thats as chad as it gets

redpill: almost anyone with decent genes can just push back their hair with water in the morning and it will look decent. doesn't work instantly but do it over a few days and your hair looks as good as if you got a decent haircut
don't fall for the shampoo jew, half of the products on the market are aggressive and damage your hair (creating the need for even more product). letting your hair breathe with no care but water lets your body secrete healthier stuff
ofc shaving head is a completely fine solution, just throwing this out here for anons who might not like the look

lol do you even know how tall tom is?

lol do you even know what hoes he fucked?

Based

I legit have this haircut. It's getting on my nerves having to tend it, I need them shorter.

yeah man-hoes. Tom Cruise is a homosexual

Why can't anyone on biz give a straight answer
I prefer short back and sides with a bit of a fringe.
A lot depends on your head shape. Look up your head shape.
Having spent money on hair cuts for a while it does take a while to find a good hair dresser. It's not alway the most expensive that's the best.

Look how the gap in his teeth, doesn't line up with the middle of his nose.
Confirmed reptilian mask

his teeth are just smiling to someone on his left

Now here's a real (((Hollywood))) mover & shaker

Unironically this. Financial independence means not have to rock a crew cut.