Turtlecoin

Is it dead?
Threw quite some money at it while it was ~7 sats, will it ever go up again?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TRTL/comments/7y4uql/outlook/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably not. I'm questioning my 1 sat order

If you unironically bought this you got pajeted

Thanks just bought 100k

>he bought at over 2 sats when clearly there's way more supply created every 30 seconds than demand

>falling for obvious scams

hold for a year

TRTL is a slow mover. Slow and incremental improvements.

We hard forking this shit lads. Whales are all up in a tizzy because the lead dev exit scammed and now he is going to push the price sub 1 sat thanks to doge pairings. cocksteady went AWOL yesterday, so a group of us are going to hard fork this piece of shit, change the block reward and time so it can go interstellar. We will announce the TCC discord here this afternoon once the github code is updated.

Hard fork coming at block 200000

TCC?

Will current TRTL holders get free coins during/after the fork?

fuck that. it's 100% premine. I'm keeping all the previous coins and you plebs can start mining new ones.

How much is 2 million turtle in non-weeb money?

Why would anyone what a coin that was a 100% premine?

100 bucks maybe

In about 6 hours, $0.00

closer to $640 USD

You mean to tell me the reward for just 1 rig is $100 buckaroos/day?

I'm sad I sold only 1MM at 32 sats
:(
I haven't been following the community so I can't get a feeling if we'll get there again.

doubtful

You offer no incentive for miners to move, no incentive for holders to move, your meme is shitty, no website, no github, no exchange support, etc.

The icing is you admit that there will be a premine that you are keeping 100% of.

BTG did a better hardfork than you.

Depends on your hash rate.
Check: cryptunit dot com

Also depends on if you can get anyone to buy your bags.

About 10k hashlets
I was mining while the price was higher though, maybe I should resume mining it now and just hodl till meme listings

reddit.com/r/TRTL/comments/7y4uql/outlook/

~22-23USD daily

>reddit.com/r/TRTL/comments/7y4uql/outlook/

github looks pretty active for a small coin

What the fuck are you talking about? The lead dev didn't exit scam at all, he's still in the discord and working on the project

Fuck off TurtleMarine you stupid faggot

Still better than etn I guess
I was using turtlepool.space, is it good?

depends on what your ping is

ny.minetrtl.us is what I use

EU here. Does ping affect hashrate or just connection time after disconnect?

sewer.ninja is a new one too, UI is shit but that doesn't matter

Anyone not buying now is going to miss the biggest bounce from a coin this small this year, don't be stupid user, buy in.

>The reason for so much FUD is so you don't buy in until they are done accumulating, think for s second.

that shithole sure has some positive outlook. Too bad anyone that is positive about this shitcoin is completely delusional. Look at the fucking price? There is ZERO demand for this piece of shit. Nobody buys something for fun. They buy to make money. Fucking idiots.

What? I never said I was buying for fun. I like the devs. I like the community. I like the project. The price seems to be at a low point right now with potential to move up eventually, so I bought. Isn't that what we are supposed to do?

if the ping is too large that shares that you submit may endup being too late to be counted.

homeboy you are failing too hard today. No one will want your TCC bags.

look at global hashrate. Nobody is fucking mining anymore dumbass

One of the biggest pools is down ATM

it is this 100%.
Like, dogecoin worked because dogecoin used power of reddit and spamming a persistent platform.
It built a fucking huge userbase.
Fucking turtlle comes onto the most hostile forum on the internet and tries to be "fun".
It is so fucking stupid I can barely comprehend it....

Global Hash is 9.something MH

Perfectly fine for a small coin.

It's below 5 atm.

No it's not and see

Are you me? We must be soul mates. Doing an ANN on /biz is basically being a bottom bugcatcher in the crypto world.

where were you when we were mining this shitcoin couple weeks back?

and why the fuck would you pay for it?

>bought at ATH
>quite some money
>7 whole fucking sats

maybe ask your parental guardian to tighten your helmet and go double your meds

u stupid pothead. etn is mooning while this dogshit is about to get nuked

i have shitload etn and ltc

buy high hold forever
the new /biz way