Marines, Report in!

Marines, Report in!

Other urls found in this thread:

gtreview.com/news/fintech/banks-unveil-roadmap-for-we-trade-blockchain-platform/
github.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/releases
raw.githubusercontent.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/master/static/screen1.png
raw.githubusercontent.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/master/static/screen2.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yo

lock & load

>stinky linkies

Captain reporting in. We're all gonna make it.

Private seargent major reporting for duty loutenant

Praise kek and Jason Parser

Reporting for duty!

Bought 600 link last week just for the memes.

Is this a srs project or just circlememing? Eoy projections?

LINK will be $20 EOY, honestly one of my most exciting holds…ETH needs LINK, not the other way around.

Ready for some movement here

whats your justification for holding so much xlm of your portfolio. i do have some as well, but i dont feel too comfy about it. rather trade it for more omg or link

>If you HODL another crypto than link
you are a traitor sob

2k Linklet reporting for duty sir

FUD bastard,
link will be 346$ EOM

>

I'm extremely bullish on XLM —it has a remarkable team, quality partnerships and a very ambitious vision for the future.

Not only this, but it isn't shilled with announcements about announcements. Definitely a sleeping giant and one to watch.

Going all on LINK after the conference

Fuck that is a healthy stack of OMG…2018 is going to be a great year for you bro.

>looking at pfolio in $ instead of sats
pleb detected

now i feel less bad about my 17k lumen, thx user

When is this conference?

1400 corporal reporting in

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiinnnnnnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
Open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

If we do this collectively my LINK brothers, the power of positive thought from a strong community such as ours will allow these desires to come true and manifest into reality, there is absolutely no doubt about it.
Keep believing anons, I love you all

Buck private here

132k Brigadier General here. Not expecting much from conference but simplified mainnet is just around the corner -

gtreview.com/news/fintech/banks-unveil-roadmap-for-we-trade-blockchain-platform/

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Let me try again

why the fuck do people like this chainlink fucking bullshit it's such afucking shit coin go fuck yourselves

Screencapped

I’ve seen a few anons saying that we.trade has something to do with Chainlink. How likely do you think it is?

>Not even trying

It’s just for enjoying memes man. You think people are actually buying it? Most people just edit their portfolios as a joke. Only complete morans who haven’t done their own research actually buy it.

>morans
nice b8 heres your (you)

Link $25 eoy check em

fuck off /pol/

Pump & Dump Trading Bot

What is it:

A simple pump and dump application for cryptocurrencies using CCXT.
Meaning support for Bittrex, Yobit, Binance, Cryptopia and many more.

Setup generated with electron-vue

How to use it:

Go to GitHub and download the latest release: github.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/releases

Start the .exe, enter your API and Secret, create a Strategy and wait until the Pump. As soon as the coin is published, enter the name and wait for the profit Smiley The application handles the buying and selling.

We're still in early alpha, so don't get mad if it doesn't work on your OS. Just leave us a message on slack with what went wrong and we'll try to fix it.

Screenshots:
raw.githubusercontent.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/master/static/screen1.png
raw.githubusercontent.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/master/static/screen2.png

Why is it free?

The ones who get hurt at those pumps are the smaller fish because they don't have the tools necessary to profit off of them. At the same time, we heard about pump and dump bots which sell a license for 0.1BTC. That's why it's totally for free. We want to make an even ground, give access to trading tools to people without much Cryptos in the bank.

This is literally all link trading is, with retards here holding the dumping bags.

LINK < 0.1 DOGE

checkem

> (You)
>I’ve seen a few anons saying that we.trade has something to do with Chainlink. How likely do you think it is?

- Hyperledger mentioned in article
- Swift have adopted Hyperledger as the basis for their gpi
- Oracles will most certainly be required for any and all off-chain data requests
- Simplified mainnet appears to line up with release 1.0 of we.trade platform in February 2018, with full deployment to market in Q2 2018

>Not only this, but it isn't shilled with announcements about announcements
It's exactly this, SDEX.and Lightning Network.
> sleeping giant
Come on, top 10 by marketcap. At 300-500 sats you could call it a sleeper but the supply is too big to climb much higher.

Chainlink aren't working on SWIFT GPI, only on Bond thingie. Rory said so in Slack.

Still, I can't wait to see what is revealed when Simplified Mainnet is released in 6 weeks max.

Plus, there are so many possible connections between LINK and various big names like Adobe, SWIFT, Tesla, we.trade, even fucking Nike, AirBNB, etc etc. that one of them must end up amounting to something. Even one out of the many we've speculated about would be huge.

>LINK < 0.1 DOGE
DOGE $101?
Going 50/50 on LINK/DOGE thanks

I agree with you but I wouldn't call any top 10 coin a sleeping giant

> (You)
>Chainlink aren't working on SWIFT GPI

No. They're working with SWIFT in connecting their gpi (private blockchain based on Hyperledger) to external APIs. It's why they have listed SWIFT as an official partner on their website.

It already started but sergey is speaking tomorrow

You can fud all you want but you can’t dent the mememagic

Did you read any of my posts? No FUD here, just facts that put Chainlink in a positive light.
Although I will say that 'meme magic' is fucking retarded.

Was death grips always /ourband/ ??

Major with a command of 41k soldiers reporting in.

grocery store owner from Argentina reporting in

HORY SHET!
We going to market already!?

holy fuck

Will anyone be streaming Sergeys talk?

reporting

Lieutenant Colonel Medallion, reporting for duty.

There has to be a stream somewhere it would have hilarious amounts of attention considering it's a nothing talk in a toilet