Shipping Series #1

In celebration of upcoming partnerships, we are proud to present the Shipping Series #1, for a limited time only.

1/10

10/10

We hope you enjoy Shipping Series #1.

>Checked
Saved.
Quality workmanship here user.

Perfect

Nice.

impressive

Heil Hitler

Excellent work

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiinnnnnnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
Open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

If we do this collectively my LINK brothers, the power of positive thought from a strong community such as ours will allow these desires to come true and manifest into reality, there is absolutely no doubt about it.
Keep believing anons, I love you all

Checked, and this is great eyecatching stuff user.
>mfw when these aesthetics will be used in trade finance smart-contract webapps in 3-5 years

Thank you everyone.

>Not Hapag-Link
1/10

also, WTF ist this meme?

ITT we post our rarest LINK cubes

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT FONT YOU USE FOR THE TOP

sage for /pol/ scam

Bump for $1000 eoy

NEW PARTNERSHIP

Ahoy, matees!
These be smooth waters an' clear skies, but be warned that a storm can brew at any hour.