/american/ making it status

>$1MM - Not even close, but this first million gives you the means to eventually make it.

>$2.5MM - Meme tier. You still haven't made it.

>$5MM - If you naturally live like a poorfag, then congrats, you've made it. Buy a $1m house, put $4m in treasuries at 3% and enjoy the rest of your life

>$10MM - If you naturally live like a middle-class faggot and/or want a family, you've made it. Buy a $2m house and put the other $8m in treasuries.

>$50MM - You've officially entered "rich" territory. You can begin entering backroom boys clubs, buying politicians, acquiring luxury goods like yachts and jets, and more.

>$100MM - The pinnacle of human achievement. Anything above $100m is superfluous. Take a stab at doing something that lands you in history books.

For brainlets, M = thousand, MM = million.

Other urls found in this thread:

accountingcoach.com/blog/what-does-m-and-mm-stand-for
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can you label this Veeky Forums tier meme coin league....real stocks start at 250MM

desu i can easily retire with 1m assuming i live 100 years

i think OP can't into finance lol

Just because a hermit like you can do it doesn't meant the rest of us would. Living like a roach isn't making it, retard.

K = thousand
M = Million

Noob.

2700 linklet here, will I make it?

2 million dollars is more than the average man make their entire lifetime in Sweden so with 5 mil i can easly life like a god

Oh it's this shit again, where (((OP))) tries to convince us that money is EVERYTHING and unless we want to join (((elite clubs))) we haven't "made it".

Nobody cares about your illuminati pedo cult bullshit user. The best things in life are free or at least cheap - like a 20c bullet in the head of each member of your kike family.

Kek

This. Note the placement of ‘poorfag’ and ‘1mm house’ in the same bracket. Even in dogshit san fran 1mm isn’t a poorfag house.

> 1488 anons approved this message.

Yep. It's just a "good goy" gambit, keep us on their merry-go-round longer. Absorb us. They hate that so many of us are making enough money to exit their system and have the time and resources for other things. Being beaten at their own game hurts I guess.

1 million USD gives you the key to success. Buy a house, some land, a business, invest the rest and you're set.

OP dumbest shit ever seen

>For brainlets, M = thousand, MM = million.
Buy a $2m house

Houses cheap where you're at OP?

i want to make $3 million USD
I'm a woman and want $2million for myself to retire and $1 million for my future kids
will be getting married tho

Rule 16

M = thousand
MM = million
m = million

Financially illiterate mongs.

Fucking kek.

Educate yourself, brainlet.

>implying the roaches aren't the lambokids

why do roasties always need to specify that they're female

>not 2 millions for the kids and 1 for yourself

women i swear

If you can't make it on 1 million then you won't make it on 5.

>$1MM
>buy a $500k okay house in a "growing" part of the country
>invest the other $500k for a meager return

Wow, really making it. Alternatively, you could forego buying a house and just rent, and watch your """fortune""" drain away. $1MM is nothing in burgerland.

how much you got OP?

That's what a husband is for.

You're a retard if you cant live off 1 mil. Obvious kiddo getting money from mum to buy internet money

Are you so financially illiterate that you can't compare the cost of rest to the opportunity cost of purchasing and maintaining a house?

Also in most of the US $300k will buy you a mansion.

The S&P500 has averaged a 7% real return over the last hundred years. Even accounting for volatility, a 3% real drawdown would have lasted indefinitely had you started at any point in those last hundred years (and this assumes you make no extra money, which is basically impossible unless you're a hermit).

3% of $700k is $21k per year, plus another $10-15k of imputed housing cost (which is not taxed). This gets up up to median wage entirely passively.

Buying some 300k McMansion in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and living off "median" wage isn't making it, retard.

$1mm is "made it" because you can live off that for at least a decade or two and takes risks starting your own business which you couldn't do as a wage cuck with bills and paying rent to rich people.

You made it already with 100k if you‘re smart

>For brainlets, M = thousand, MM = million.

"brainlets" don't redefine SI Prefixes. fuckin retard

In my mind, "made it" = set for life, not "you have 10-20 years before you run dry, or you need to live extremely meagerly, or you need to keep wageslaving." Like I said, $1MM is the means to eventually make it, which is what you're sort of getting at.

>what the fuck are roman numerals

Educate yourself, retard

Also, work a fucking day in banking/c.

Not a single poor person here have made 1mm from crypto gains.

10MM is the point where I will never have to do shit again guaranteed. I'd take 5MM but would rather go to zero than take 1-2MM.

Goal would be to hit 2MM, take out 500K to live like a middle class fag for a few years, then hit 5M and take out 1M, then hodl til 10M and take out 5M, and so on.

Not taking profits every now and then is retarded and could fuck you up majorly.

Just use k for thousand like a normal fucking human being from the 21st century. What's easier to say in your head, "thanks just bought 100 kay" or "thanks just bought 100 em em"

So my extended family recently sold our family business and made a shit load of money. My nuclear family has about 75 mil in assets, with the whole family pool being around 600 mil. It's a lot to take in. And now we're meeting with all these financial advisers and shit. Talking casually about setting aside a few million here for buying property, about investing to pull out passive cash flows of like 700k/year.

How do I make the most of this?

Listen to the advisors for investments
Use a nice portion of your liquid cash and buy some coin

Damn if 100mil is making it I gotta tell all my billionaire friends they already made it and to stop investing

Oh wait

>>$100MM - The pinnacle of human achievement. Anything above $100m is superfluous. Take a stab at doing something that lands you in history books.
>M = thousand, MM = million.

Are you fucking retarded?

50MM when?

there's no M in thousand

>tfw I'd be happy just to make $10k and have a little vacation in Tokyo

I'm a NEET and my income is literally >$1k a month. I'm never gonna make it lads.

A thread died for this.

30% LTC
20% ETH
50% XLM

Thank me later.

If it wasn't for crypto I would have been lucky to make 2 million dollars in my life time.

Now I have a good chance at having 2 million dollars in crypto while I'm in my prime.

Whoa, how come Bane looks like a Small Guy here?

I have 35 000 dollars.

imagine being this autistic, how do you even go outside?

I guess the entire banking industry is autistic then

Very likely, considering the reeeeeees I've heard over Powerpoint photos being a pixel off center.

$95k per year gets you happiness. Anything over has diminishing returns.

50MM coming soon

i haven't made a million but i've made 300k
started with 4k last march

I've heard $70k. And I suspect you can push it down to $40-50k by developing an anti-hedonic attitude. Ride a bicycle around, spend time in national parks, cook your own food, etc., try to live connected to nature.

I'd rather FIRE by 30 @ 2mil than try to work up to some astronomical NW. Time >>> Money