This will be one of the most promising coins of 2018. Main net goes online in march. Partnerships are published in may...

This will be one of the most promising coins of 2018. Main net goes online in march. Partnerships are published in may. This will be huge.

If it's a good coin you wouldn't be shilling it. You would be accumulating it. No one wants to buy your bags or your discord shilling channel bags.

Put 1K into it. Loving the idea behind it and have done some research into activity during December and think those numbers will be realized again soon.

Bullish

Sure it is kiddo
Sure it is

By that logic /biz needs to be deleted then as this whole board is a fucking shillfest.

Yup. And most of them ARE shit coins that's why you DYOR.

NULS sounds extremely BORING and LAME.

Another shitcoin on this shitboard

No shit user. Dude pointing the word out in a fucking sentence. Didn't compose an entire 8-page paper on WHY you buy. Go fucking report the thousands of link posts made every 1.6 seconds. I only found out about NULS from someone mentioning it yesterday.

One of the partnerships is with Devery

Shh

shhhh dude still accumulating. Supersuper super bullish on this tho. Way too undervalued. But dont make more these threads ok? Wanna buy more.

I'm interested in this because all their shilling mentions the chinese government, which is obv good. However I can't for the life of me figure out what's good about it. Modular blockchain? Is that good? It doesn't help that half the posts I see are badly translated advertising copy lol

Srsly, wait until march to shill this, if people don't know about it it's because they're retards

>Mainet in March.

Think about it like a plug&play blockchain

Eth is like linux where do you have to do everything yourself or pay someone else

NULS wants to be like windows, easy to use by everyone, so small companies can use blockchain

Nice goin OP now everyone knows faggot.

Oh cool. So just another Eth wanna-be. Got it. Thanks. I'll keep my actual Eth bag instead.

Ok cool, do you have anything that could help me understand why they are likely to succeed with this very ambitious and broad goal?

Bought 5k NULS last year and just sold off the last 500 of them this morning.

you're gonna regret that so much in couple months :D

Small and medium bussiness may not have the resources to use blockchains like eth, neo or ven, being able to use it easily just paying for the use of the blockchain it's a great edge

It'll be something like: ok my bussiness needs this this and this, so I will use module A, V, and Z

A lot easier than having to program your own dapp or paying someone to do it

Plus marketing starts in end march and they won in a chinese competition vs NEO, honestly risk/reward is worth it to buy some, sell half when x2 or x3 and hold with the house money

Here's a deal. Invest a few mils in ADA so I can get out then I'll back you in NULS.

I sold my ADA at a loss for LTC and it started going crazy, hodl big caps to ride waves.

Alright OP, I'm intrigued. Why is this going to succeed? Who are the competitors? Team is full of chinks and a rag head. Why is this going to have wide spread adoption?

This is going to give NEO a run for its money. I could see NULS being $100+ before eoy

Yeah I throw random numbers out there too

Massive if proven

> Why is this going to succeed?
It adds value to the blockchain mainly on scalability and more arguably on security.

> Who are the competitors?
There are a lot, it gets weirder because some could even be potential costumers. LISK, EOS, NEO, ICX.

> Why is this going to have wide spread adoption?
Proof of credit, blockchain modularity and cross chain consensus through side chains. Businesses need to understand its value before it goes anywhere and we're still trying to convince them they need a blockchain at all.