Step 1: Nudes

help us help you, a fair exchange. timestamped tits

no im black so im pretty sure guys on here aren't even interested

Kneepads are unisex, you know

DYOR

Do your own research, and never ask biz what to do

>implying

anyway if a whale wants to do some charity work and mentor me, please reply

you tell us every time youre black i always remember because m black next time stfu

add me on discord I'll help you maybe Kkklls#7731

Tits or gtfo

im black and interested and have turned 2k into 150k in 8 months

whats your snapchat lets get it in

proof?

rule one nobody is going to help you if you are black poor or have aids. Do what we all did and start by going on cmc looking at coins that you see on /biz and research them, watch youtube videos about blockchain and how cryptocurrency works so you understand the basics and once you do this find a coin that you think has potential and put in only what you can afford to lose, once it moons then cash out gains and move onto the next coin and repeat the process

if you really want to make money dont wait around for somebody to teach as an excuse u just go out and learn shit urself

>black
>lets get it in

MUH DIK MUHFUGGIN BIX NOOD

that's what snapchat is for

how many black people have you spoken to

i dont have snapchat
just post your kik or discord

Jeanlucbergman on kik

Hit me up, bae

Post your hand and a time stamp and I'll send you eth right now

I'll wait

If you can't tell when you're this obviously being larped you're not gonna make it

Step 1: Buy a rope than can support your wieght

I NEED HELP

>balding
>caucasian / tinder
>nazi shit all on twitter

and I'm right as always

I already told you to add me moron but you're still in here doing nothing so I can safely assume you're another cac trolling

MESSAGE ME ON KIK I'LL GIVE YOU 1 ETH IF YOU PROVE YOU NEGRO GODDESS

Bend over m'lady

adding to this. will send .1 eth

>poor
>girl
Kek

thought this was op for a sec, thought i had found my wife. fuck you for that

i deleted kik a while ago. discord yzy#6041

Are you sameslut asking for advices to make money off Instagram whoring couple of weeks ago? Show your tits or gtfo.

and twitch a few days ago lol i'm 90% sure its a dude at this point

STINKY LINKY DUMPETY DOO

I don't really care about your sex or race or any physical or mental issues you have.

You need expendable cash money. Get a sugar daddy, work, sell your shit. Get a nice base to start out with.

Follow winners. Dont waste time with shitcoins and Veeky Forums shilling.

Whats a winner? An entity with proven track records. It could be a person or a team or a company or a coin. It could be a wise man like Clif high, brilliant minds like elon musk and the like, whatever. Don't take random anons word for shit. Research yourself.

My portfolio is 24 % Ven, 21 % XLM, 21 % NEO, 9 % XRP, 9 % COSS, 6 % WTC, 6 % EOS, 4 % others. Coss and cripple being perhaps the most 'risky' bets here in terms of potential gains down the line, but in sum all of these coins are sound fundementally and good long term holds.

I'm a lazy brainlet with ADHD so I can't do daytrading, me hands are too weak

>Whats a winner? An entity with proven track records.
>My portfolio is 24 % Ven, 21 % XLM, 21 % NEO, 9 % XRP, 9 % COSS, 6 % WTC, 6 % EOS
>ven
introduced and shilled solely on this board
>XLM
introduced on this board
>NEO
literally the most famous coin on this board
>XRP
normalfag coin
>COSS
marketing campaign introduced on this board
>WTC
introduced on this board
>EOS
normalfag coin

wow congratulations you've certainly got everything figured out. very smart to hold both VEN and Walton when they're direct competitors gunning for the same position. I guarantee you are asian.

just because ven and wtc are competitors, doesn't mean they can't coexist. Retard.

That portfolio is average but there's nothing wrong in principle with holding competing coins

1) buy eth
2) put eth in ethpyramid.io
3) brag about it like the blacks who blabbed about bitconnect
4) watch smug whites make fun of you
5) wait 6 months
6) withdraw your 10x eth profits compounded by 3x increase in eth value
7) sell half of eth for usd
8) put usd in index funds
9) put remaining eth in staking pool
10) live life on index fund dividends, grow capital through eth staking
11) never have to work for money

>I only invest in proven coins
>buys all the Veeky Forums shilled coins and vaporware like VEN and EOS
and VEN and WTC are both relying on the Chinese government to pick them up before they run out of funds. WTC is already presenting to an audience comprised of their interns because no one cares about them. retard. deluded salty waltys have been here for ages and it was identified as a scam coin their initial run.

ETHCOOOOOONEEEEEECT
whadamigunado!

All kinds of junk are shilled here, constantly. The fact that they have been shilled here makes them back picks? If so, please enlighten me to some safe top picks which /biz hasn't shilled in the past.

>Dont waste time with shitcoins and Veeky Forums shilling.
>oh uhhh who cares if Veeky Forums shilled it????
fuck off you reddit spacing chink. go back to drop shipping fake supreme.

>kneepads
>put fiat in crypto

>be internet tough guy
>throw internet tantrums
>feel good about own IQ

Some negress on twitter called tron "the beyonce of cryptos". Do not buy shit like that.
Stellar is giving away billions to africans.

Only thing I recommend here is EOS. Stay away from chinese coins, they're hyped to westerners.

First you post tits, then I'll explain.

>charity work and mentor me

Can I make your life as uncomfortable as possible in some way? Parasitic scum.

Lol don't waste your time here. Go to reddit or some shit, this place is for autistic faggots, and if you are not an autistic faggot unironically ranting about hitler and securing a future for children, then you don't belong here and will only get scolded. good day

Pls open bob vagene

buy bitcoin core