JNT

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PAJEETSHITCOIN

You fell for the meme
Enjoy ur bags

buy more sir it will moon sir 300$ EOY

what is wrong with you ADHD ridden autistic preteen fucks?
where did all the oldfags go from Veeky Forums, fuck

sir pls buy with higher price and it will moon

it's been out for less than 2 weeks, what were you expecting exactly?

x10 at least

So many people on Veeky Forums told me that
Fuck you all

There’ll be some announcements in a couple weeks. This is still under the radar for a lot of folks.

>listening to biz

Bruh I was expecting at least $1. FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT MAKING ME LOSE MONEY

you should do research before you buy next time

there's still time to dump your bags before btc hits 12k and starts the next bullrun

you are fucking retarded dude there's no one in the fucking entire planet more retarded than you

I was expecting 50x

I'll wait for their announcement next week and decide what I will do after

I’m here bro. Holding 100k of these bad bois. Newfags don’t get the potential of this cunt. (t. Bought eth and antshares sub $5)

BUT I THOUGHT THIS COIN WOULD X100000000000000000000 IN A WEEK WTF BIZ U LIED TO ME I HATE U BIZ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WTF WHY IS IT NOT X100000000000000000000000 YET AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>SEED partnership being publicly announced next week, which means Arab richfags will FOMO in
>24h trading volume is already stable at $8M~ which is insane for any coin below $100M mcap
>High trading volume means Binance wants a piece of the pie for those sweet fees
>CEO of Binance attended the Jibrel conference, which makes a listing even more likely

But go ahead. Sell now because it's trading sideways. Buy into something that has already mooned.

twant to buy in, just hate moving shit off binance with their kyke fees

I have this saved from Ven threads back in December/early January I think.

This is the fate of those with weak hands. He bought Ven at 9K and ended up selling at a loss a day or two later to FOMO into XVG as it crashed. He previously bought LTC and Tron at the heights.

Kek, I was one of the 3-4 people in VEN threads on Veeky Forums in mid-December. Every newfag we managed to pursuade into buying in, sold shortly after because everything else was mooning faster at the time.

The faggots never, ever learn.

>VEN at 3k sats

Sell then you fucking autists. Weak hands can go. We don't need you

Another day, another JNT thread.

4.5K Entry on Ven here. This is the first thing I've sold part of my Ven stack for. I reasoned that there is likely to be a dump after the rebrand as people are not patient enough to wait until June.

this guy, fucking kek.

if you weren't such a daft faggot, you would have actually read and noticed that we said don't expect anything for a while and that this is going to be a long hold.

Fuck you. You lied to me. Never listening again.

Please stay poor