Worried about my crypto...having an arranged marriage

pajeet here. my parents are forcing me to have an arranged marriage with the daughter of a politician and she is ugly as fuck. i have about 24 bitcoin which is currently 258,000 USD. i failed my gmat and gre so couldn't get into america or australia this year. so my only option is to hide my wealth from my wife because divorcing is not possible in india. any advice Veeky Forums?

So let me get this straight. Divorce is not possible in India, yet you are worried she's going to dump you and you need to hide your wealth
???

>you will never have a marriage arranged for you

Why even live

Just tell your parents to fuck right off and that you will marry whoever the fuck you want. Tell them that's how it's done in successful countries.

dont you EVER try to come into australia again we're fucking full, fuck right off

no.... im worried if i leave her she'll use her daddys mafia connections to hunt me down for every rupee.

she is a typical indian gold digger...regularly shows off her hedonism and wealth on instagram and twitter...

i am caved in here man. india is a literal shithole if you have money. those that do emigrated to america, australia and europe long ago.

i have more money than your entire family and friends combined. i would be employing australians to clean my house you dumb nigger

wtf, arranged marriage is not a meme even among the urban class?

The absolute fucking state of Veeky Forums

17CSx44yupiZiaBmNFMuDPcnRpcPNyk1Wz send them here ill store them 4 u my friend

In india all your wealth is shared with spouse. Ive dealt with pajeets in my lawyer days so i know. As for what to do OP, india is large and wide. Plenty of places to hide with that money. Or go to china idk.

well, so don't tell her about it, is that so hard? or do you like larping like that, showing off your gains to other faggots

Why the fuck are so many fucking pajeets coming to Australia, stop shitting up the country ffs.

learn how BRICS people live

It’s flippin India mon!

Spend just enough money on her until she's pretty. Jesus Christ, no wonder you people still shit in the street.

no you dont, and no you wont. you'd get fucking lynched over here because you're the exact type of person that's ruining this country. you're basically an uglier chink from a shittier country, stay there

She cant be that bad lookin OP. You're probably just being negative. Sounds like a good opportunity to live an easy life desu senpai

Hiding coins is much easier than hiding your smell pajeet.

Dude, just run away. Seriously, fuck your parents, you have enough capital to sustain yourseld for a while

Stay in your own country

Yo pajeetoe just get a ledger and drop most of your coins into it. Wrap it in foil and then encase it in a resin mold of some religious icon. Wear it around your neck and never take it off

Sorry bro, you're gonna have to take one for the team and marry her.

I will import your future wife to Norway for 20 BTC.

Marry her for 3 years with no strings attached. Only required to do household work.

Divorce her after 3 years when she gets citizenship then she is free to do whatever she likes

This, don't be a chutiya op

Cus Australia is a brown country

You don't really need to do anything. If they don't have the address, they can't do shit.

Stop being a pussy and ditch. It's that easy.

How the fuck did you get 24 bitcoins?

Also remember you have NO $250000 . Until you cash out all you have is 24 monopoly moneys

>she is ugly as fuck

i always wondered what it would be like to be in a situation of an arrange marrige and the bride is fucking ugly. At least she is rich though and a politician in india you must have a shit heap of connections and are rich as, you should be fucking lucky that you can marry someone so powerful in your corrupt country even if she is an ugly bitch, why would she car4e about your 24 little shit bitcoins when her family probably own seven eleven

Assets gained?
Dump him.

>india is a literal shithole
lol you can say that again

Ask 1000 bitcoin in dowry

I thought this was a biz thread earlier
I was really stoned

In a north Indian state the girl family kidnaps someone and makes him forcefully may their girl

that sucks, I guess talk to her, maybe she is a nice person at least.

Nice larp fag pajeet

theres this vice documentary from back when they didnt suck balls, and in countries like georgia they kidnap the woman and wont let her leave until she agrees to marry the dude. shits pretty fucked.

> Georgia a country.
Are you stupid?

>being so cucked that you let your parents force you to a wedding
kys pajeet

how the fuck did you get that much, i have 26 but im a upper middle class born in usa bajeet, and i bought in /LATE/ like a chad. Why do us stinky fuckers always end up barely above the 21 btc mark lmao

Weak bait.
Or retarded.

Georgia is a country in Europe user. It's not just a shithole state in the south.

>Amerilard education

hahahaha fucking dumb amerifat

there are more countrys in the world than america, did you know that?

Nobody with more than 20 dollars to their name would live in India.

Wait, how did you fail the GMAT?

Pajeet just do two things for me. 1. Stop shilling bazinga and link here. 2. Until we get flag always announce you are a pajeet at the very top of all posts, especially threads so we can setup filters accordingly. Thanks for your honesty, I will now allow you to return to shitting in the street.

Apparently Indian posters perceive OP's situation as normal. I can't believe India is SO backwards. I thought that at least the modern urban class is westernized. The street shitting memes didn't lie.

dis or GRE for that matter

no you fuck off
here is the door >>>>>>>