I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO GO DOWN FOREVER

I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO GO DOWN FOREVER

HOW COULD BTC POSSIBLY BE RECOVERING? THAT IS ABSOLUTELY MIND BLOWING

Seriously, some of you are so fucking retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/frederickallen/2013/01/15/cat-beats-professionals-at-stock-picking/#13007125621a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't expect it to go down forever but I expected it to hit 4k. A shame it didn't but i'm not too sad seeing as I held onto my shit.

It is just going to repeat the twin peak pattern and set a new ath. It completed the cycle.

>first sell-off complete

This guy gets it.

Lol btc is the fucking future, each coin will be worth 1-2.5 million usd in 20-30 years

>there will be new ath this year only because we hit ath before
autism is real

>when you realize that most of the dipshits that bought-in at $15-20k have already panic sold at $13k and there is much less resistance on the way back up to $20k than anticipated

we going back to 20k, we gotta push all the panic seller to suicide, come on user get in, then when normies fomo in past 21k we dump on them again.

>when normies fomo in past 21k we dump on them again.
same thing i did last time:
>buy-in at $8k
>do random shitcoin trading on the way up
>consolidate and sell at $18k for a total of about 500% gains in less than 5 months
>buy back in at $7k
>do it all over again

How can you tell when a reversal is about to come? RSI? Volume? KC?

what are you stupid?
Literally everyone knew, did you think that after hitting 19k and dropping to 16k it was going to bounce up to 20k again?
Lmao

i pulled out at $18k because of 2 reasons:
>it was 2x my initial buying price
>$20k is a very psychological number
i'm no genius and if i waited longer i would have lost a lot. i could lose a lot, this time, who knows! i'm just a neet that pumped my money by following the memes

>WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
>MUH BULL TRAP
>MUH TULIPS
>WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
>WAAAAAAAAAAAH

Fuck off, there was no way of knowing. It was all the fucking fud that happened which set off the selling past 17k. That was unpredictable, no one knew, jerk.

also this:
>Literally everyone knew
it was very obvious

>literal vaporware shitcoins mooning like crazy
>niggers on whurlsturr posting about crypto
>"i just mortgages my house to buy buttcoin!"
you could see it coming

lmfao, what a faggot. people like you are so smart after the fact

lets compare to other famous bubbles

Bruh, none of that shit was unique to the run to 20k. I've been trading daily since last Feb, and that fud is constantly recycled.

you might be right, but the combination of all these told me to sell at 18k and that's what i did. we'll see if i get lucky this time, too.

you know the market cap of crypto is laughable compared to those right? using price is fucking retarded, this graph is retarded, and you should honestly consider fucking killing yourself

now show the graph that includes inflation-and-GDP-adjusted market cap, kike

I'm not saying I knew exactly where it was going down and shorted and made millions, but it was clear it was going to happen, there were dozens of threads about bitcoin reaching it's tipping point daily, so much that bitcoin to 4k became a meme.
I didn't know exactly where it would cascade down, but when the media started to FUD hard and korea fud hit, I knew I would rather miss on a bullrun that take the losses this could bring, and I succesfully avoided the whole ordeal and shorted from 11k, shitted my pants a bit when it was struggling to break 10k, I'm not a genius, but I held onto my short and then it fucking went to 8k and and I closed my position.
Played safe and made lots of money. Most of the time you know what's going to happen but refuse to admit it because it goes against your interest.

What are your trading strategies? I've been scalping with the Godmode snow city oscillator on TradingView, playing some low RSI/MFI swings for entry and MACD etc. for exit. Would love to hear your overall play, or any tips. All the best.

i guarantee that i made more money than you just following the biz memes (not the shilling, the memes--learn to tell the difference)

I don't doubt it haha. Have heard some insane profit stories from Veeky Forums. So essentially Veeky Forums leaks early information and you buy the bottom & sell the news?

forbes.com/sites/frederickallen/2013/01/15/cat-beats-professionals-at-stock-picking/#13007125621a