What upcoming ICOs are you watching?

What upcoming ICOs are you watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

clearcoin.co/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bezops ico finished a while ago. Hitting hitbtc in a few days. Trading under a dollar on ether delta with a supply of 89 million. Could be a moon mission. Yes my bags are heavy. However John McCuckfee is an advisor and personal investor in the project. He’s a cunt but that man can shill the fuck out of some shitcoins.

hey dont bully aqua
megamin is the one that should be bullied

Hitbtc huh? I might have to check that out. What's it trading on/for?

>implying Aqua doesn't self-bully

i want aqua and megumin to bully my virgin peepee

i want to be verbally abused by this perfect goddess

As far as I know the only place to get them right now is ether delta. It’s going to be an e commerce platform similar to amazon. They’re not trying to compete with amazon, they’re a web services affiliate. It’s been under the radar since the crash. Probably going to scoop up some more.

Is she supposed to be autistic or something?

Is the price stable right now?

Tontine Trust. looks fine imo. probably woth dumping some money in.

If anyone was smart they'd create an ERC20 token called "ICO" so that newfags would buy it up thinking it's that thing they heard about.

stop you fucking autist

I haven’t really checked in a while. Away from my computer at the moment. The ico price was 1929 tokens for one ether. It’s trading well below that last I looked. When it hits an exchange that’s actually worth a shit I’m sure it will pump. I doubt John mcafee will sit on those bags without a fight. I may be down on my investment but strangely I feel comfy. Bezop.io check it out.

Interesting. The name is provocative.

I'd consider making a fork called that if I were going to play around with the idea.

I might have to check that out then.

Shipchain

ClearCoin

check it out. got a bunch.
clearcoin.co/

Arbidex and Napoleon X. Both 10/10 in my opinion. Donate money to me if you think I'm cute and gave a good advice
0xEa599877E9aCC44c53e7Fc5A2CA8de5AdCa83400

I got a mail from them for KYC. Should I do?

Isn't that already up?

Interesting. When does it hit the market?

I know nothing about either of those.

I know I did, been waiting on that KYC mail for quite some time atually.

Whats do they require for kyc?

the ones Veeky Forums doesn't post about

NPX

nice aquasama