Do people actually think this is going to happen?

How does anyone see this rate of recovery as reasonable? We need to slow the fuck down or we are just going to crash again. I love the growth but damn, this is just not sustainable.

shhhhh. You're going to ruin my shorts.

you dont ?

There's always the third way, the boring one. We go sideways and bitcoin keeps growing slowly. We see 20k again in 15-18 months.

why not, we are extremely undervalued

Lets consider the fact that last months ath were number 1. The bottom was 2. The coming number 3 should be very fast and very big. Then consolidate for a bit to number 4. Then up big again to 5. Then an abc correction before we start again. Im a faggot tho so idk.

No shit it is unsutainable.

based on what?

>extremely undervalued

compare this growth to last time it went from 5k to 10k, also take in consideration the fact that there is much much more money in crypto than back then.
Youre a newfag and a faggot, refrain from posting.
and yes there will be a pullback, but for now, it's only the dip that usually happens around this tiem give or take 1 hour.

>autistically posts the "bet he sold at 6K" meme.

I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic. Do you understand how trading works?

People like you are continuous idiots that never learn? If you think you have any clue about what the price of bitcoin is going to do, you really have no clue. The smart people are the ones that know they don't know. $10k was a fucking troll pipe dream last year. Even saying BTC would be $6k even less than 9 months ago when $2k was "the bubble" would have gotten you dismissed by most people. Now $6k was the bottom.

So this... Is the power... Of bottomselling... Well as long as your delusion makes you sleep at night

As much as I'd hate to see all the short traders gloat, it'd be really nice to see a bit more red for awhile.

Maybe there's a bunch of iron hands normans out there ready to dump bags as soon as they break even though.

how many days in a row are you going to post this? And do you actually think you have any influence whatsoever?

It's just as sustainable as the fiat pumping it.

Literally my first day posting.

Still hold all my coins. Bought mid-2017 so didn't really feel need to sell.

It need to hit 0 before start a recovery?

This

No but 16-18k looks completely reasonable for now. After that who knows.

Still looks like BTC has more potential to go up

>Extremely undervalued

Just because I'm not deluded bullish doesn't mean I'm a bear. I see something like this as far more likely.

Look at the logarithmic scale faggot

For real, man. Thanks for posting this.

He sold at 6k.
Get the front door.

This desu, short now and buy next week at 8k

Its what happened after last summers crash 差不多

No, there'll be dips on the way there. Anything else man?

btc just doesnt give a fuck. We're flying straight to 50k

It has happened before desu - as violently and not quite as violently - just sit down, chill, let it do its thing...

this is my exact thoughts

This was beginning of 2017...

you guys should really lurk more, clearly very new

OP pic related.

Based on mass psychology, all I know is if we break 20k again this year it'll almost certainly continue pumping.

>whoa those bitcoins are 30k now?! I thought it was a one time thing. Okay I'm totally putting my money in this time!

B-but look at the graph! Not gona happen, r-right guys?

gg using a false origin.

if ppl are confident again, why wouldnt it rise faster than last time? You do know people only sold because they thought it'll 'crash' right? Wheres your crash now faggot.

Dont forget to FOMO in and buy my bags at 50k faggot

bitcoin has the potential to reach 300K$ not kidding

u wot?

ProblemI see is that you can easily trace the current uptrend to fucking Ellen and her brainwashed girl club
fucking lesbos invested over 200m right before makine a quick show on bitcoin to attracted her viewer.
What happens right now is extremly unhealthy for bitcoin and it will cause a heavy meltdown.
If you think bitcoin is gonna recover to 20k in the next month, you must be extremly fucking stupid.

Won't happen that quickly, but it'll happen.

Funny how all the FUDers post memes that are years old yet have filenames indicating they saved them less than a month ago.
Really makes you think...

nigger the recovery was already in full effect when ellen shilled. i wouldn’t be surprised if she or a member of her staff was lurking here and was tipped off.

See

she was one of the reason for that recovery, that was my whole point.
I think its just unethical for someone like her to do a show on bitcoin right before she has invested into it.

ffs make it stop going up already fuck

Do a log transformation of the Y axis.

False origin means cutting the y-axis of the graph to make data more clear to see. This skews the chart to look more vertical. You can only compare charts when x and y axes are scaled consistently across them.

whales decide
we just finished a big pump and dump
the next one is about to begin

The problem is normies won't FOMO in as easily anymore since the recent crash was a huge "it bleeds, after all" moment for them (and all over the news).

Now they know bitcoin doesn't just go up up up but that it can crash massively (of course they have no clue about the previous crashes). Thus the FOMO at any price effect has been greatly reduced and many normies who would have jumped at the opportunity in nov/dec are waiting on the sidelines for cheaper BTC

Basically the speed of the recovery has priced normies out of FOMOing into this rally.

See also:

>Now they know Bitcoin doesn't go up and up forever
And yet one week later Veeky Forums has completely forgotten. They've truly learned nothing. And they wonder why they lose money.

This entire rally is normies FOMOing
The retard exchanges are all greenwalled and the smart money exchanges are all redwalled right now.

newfag

Lol if you think this. Normies FOMOed in around ATH or didn't get around to it. The crash spooked those who got in and lowered expectations for those who didn't.

Basically this whole crash -> recovery is like a rookie whale dumping the price in one fell swoop instead of slowly dropping bags and then pumping it again in one fell swoop instead of slowly accumulating.

Im afraid we are going to 40k EOY. And that is fucking dumb, because BTC is already overvalued. But media is about to start the shilling machine again, and that machine is more powerful than your meme lines.

>This is what dumb money actually believes.

we are going to just consolidate in a large range for awhile.

Fuck no, 15K by April would make me happy enough. It's like we have to go to infinity or 0 in a week.

>the price is falling, bitcoin is doomed!
>the price is rising too fast, bitcoin is doomed!

Nobody is. It's gone up quite a bit in the past couple days yet it looks nothing like that. It's going to continue to experience subtle, organic growth. It's going to hit 20k slowly but surely

>based on what?
supply and demand. there are only so many bitcoins available to be bought at this price. many people holding an awful lot of bitcoins are not going to sell any time soon.

Hopefully we stay in the $10k area until summer.

The longer it takes for another bullrun to occur, the higher we'll go.

Newfags want instant moons because they're greedy and impatient cunts. If we go back up to $20k and it crashes again, that'll most likely be the nail in the coffin for crypto for at least a couple of years.

25 - 35k by summer is likely

That's when a central crypto bank is established and crypto starts back up using only government blockchains. Then most likely RFID chips. Their "prophecy" comes true. It can't happen.

This retards
You might be able to own half a bitcoin this way.

>I got here in november: the post.
It has done the same thing at least twice during the last year. Good luck with those shorts, newfag.

I'm new here

do I get trophy
Fuck you

why would that kill crypto
it would just repeat itself again and again
the whales have accumulated like crazy this crash

normans didn't even get approved for Coinbase yet

she was the reason for a small $700 uptick from $10,200 because people are buying for the INFLUX later

>be BTC bearfag in september
>Does anyone really expect this to happen?

The current rate is $200B/week. From the end of the September crash to the December high, the rate was $35B/week.

It took 7 days for bitcoin to go from 10.8k down to 5.9k. It's taken 11 days to reverse that same amount. Doesn't seem like any crazy, unsustainable rise to me. It'll pull back some, sure, but this doesn't look like mania, just the end of correction (and since it over-corrected a bit, the initial kick off was big)

Almost like markets can be cyclical.
Who woulda thunk it

we had much lower drawdown this crash, so the recovery is faster

In other terms 1k per month vs 4k per week

feb - may will be $1000B/week

screenshot this

You can't even use btc for anything, how can it be worth more than $0?

>le total market cap is a representation of BTC itself maymay

lol

filling his daily/weekly quota
direct replies get them extra money...
shilling 101.

ellen had zero effect

this is the kind of autism we need an endless amount of, all around Veeky Forums. (((they))) can't think of every little fucking thing.
details like this are missed, because we aren't taken seriously... and for all (((they))) know, we are just lucky idiots who flipped a quick buck
/bait