How to lock in exchange rate?

Can someone help please?

I found this article but I dont see the "Exchange Rate" tab (I have trezor)

coinanalysis.io/how-to-lock-in-exchange-rate/

Use the lock in button combination and enter your recovery phrase when prompted, it’s explained in the instructions manual.

wow you need leger nano s fagget

Article says Trezor works aswell retard
the screenshots even show the trezor

Nice troll haha

Who locked in at 20k and feeling comfy?

Yes please tell me whats wrong with the article :(

Smart contracts

Just tell me how I can see the last tab :(

Don't do it. When you activate the lock, Trezor simply sell your BTC for Tether. I don't trust it.

Why would you want to lock in now, when the bull run is about to start?

So I can buy more???

If Bitcoin rises, he'll probably harass customer support saying that the lock switched on by itself and hope they give him fresh coins. I heard they sometimes do it over at Reddit, but it's dishonest and if people abuse the system, those who really activate the lock my mistakes will be the ones who end up getting fucked.

Someone on biz said that it just locks the rate, which means that you could sell/buy them at that price, so you cant really "loose" any coins.

so when I lock the price in its basically like a futures contract? Im protected from price fall, but what if the price rises?

Yes, and what I meant is that if OP locks his coins at 10k and it goes to 12k, he'll start bawwing until Trezor's customer support exchange his 10k coins for 12k coins. If he locks the price, he should live with the consequences, good or bad.

I HATE THIS AWFUL MEME

Yeah if you lock it in now and it moons you won't get those gains bro just wait and if you send 1 btc to 0xd9B0aCB5b6A9B626CcF6675E3ddF22980043F720 I'll send you back the equivalent from the all time high 20k coins

>there's actual retards here who thinks "locking price" means anything
The current rate is what people will use, not your memetic is stick price

Then you have to buy back higher and you lose money

>Send BTC
>0x Address

thats not true, at least i hope not, i was told trezor was the only possible way, thats why i ordered one a week ago

Yeah lock in those prices boy

Sorry user that was close
1PwcUmqA85Jka3BBEzhuD2DRVboHzcSgdD
Is that better?

>loose

have a noose to kys

I SITLL DON"T FUCKING UNDERSTAND THIS SHIT

this meme makes me wanna kms

how is this a meme

here bro /comfy/ as fuck

Not exactly. You'll just have a negative balance on your wallet if you move them out. This is why used ones are so cheap.

Would I have to pay back negative balances?

Why would you want to lock in now when BTC is mooning?