Buy now, sell 26th February for free monmey

VeChain will pump alot before the rebranding event. This is free money. Sell right before the rebranding event!

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.vechain.com/vechain_global_rebranding_event.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source on this rebranding. Or are you really who you say you are

Why would an addtion of one word in the name start a pump?

cdn.vechain.com/vechain_global_rebranding_event.pdf

I can’t wait for you fucking idiots to do the exact same mistake as Veeky Forums with the ans to neo rebrand.

[spoiler] pumped harder after rebrand faggots [/spoiler]

because it's the name of one of the most influential names in the vigilante business, along with batman, spiderman and superman.

Magic numbers don't lie.

Of course it will happen.
Especially after the /r/CryptoCurrency ban is lifted.
Prepare for overflow of news from VeChain then.
They are waiting with the news for that.

GONNA GET ME A NODE

It's been a long time since they gave a decent announcement. Maybe saving up for rebrand?

no it didn't lmfao it dumped hard for a month then pumped after the btc hard fork with everything else

Why is her nose so perfect
also, she's 15

I've got a strength node for this beast token @ 2. Going to dump it all on the run up to the rebrand and then buy it back and jerk to my profits.

NEO dumped only because of China FUD in september.
It did 3x from the rebrand day until China FUD.

momos like you are the reason why i get rich. branding in terms of marketing is not just a name and a logo. it's the essence of a company, the identity, the mission.

Why is her everything so perfect

>Thinking a wine tracking meme is like NEO just because both are chinese
Retards like you are the reason india is full of street shitters

Except for the make up. She looks like a clown.
>wine tracking
Because other things can't be tracked using the same technology.

It's not user you're in love

momo, you have no fucking idea how much money is put to improve the supply chain? its also becoming a dapps platform in coming days.

sometimes im not sure if Veeky Forums is retarded or are just pretending

No tits 6/10

> google reverse search
> best guess: "Instagram"\

Why the fuck is google so useless now? Whats her name you cunts?

are you fucking retarded

it dumped from $14 down to $3,stthen went to $4 and stayed there until around august 1st until it pumped to $55ish because of the bull run. it also wasn't already a 4b usd cap coin

ven will dump and stay dumped until mainnet

This is gonna make NEO look like N ant with no shares.

why does biz like objectively ugly women

You have down syndrome. "Buy da woomah, sell duh noos".

This is going to be like Antshares minus the black swan event. There'll be a sea of people feeling sick to their stomachs looking for a place to buy back in while they bitch and moan about selling themselves out on an order of magnitude of profit.

>minus the black swan event

this.
That meme came about in the days when the news could never live up to expectations. We are in a new era now with Vechain and Fortune 500 companies cucks. You sell this coin you lose.

it's so true, we haven't even begin to see whale and corp FOMO

Yes, I expect them to make multiple announcements at the rebranding event. This will drive a pump beforehand, OP is right imo. However, depending on the announcements we may or may not see a dump

Look at her stomach to butt/hips ratio. It's obviously photoshopped. Also if you ignore the copious amounts of makeup her face looks like a dude's.

this

My guess is small-ish dump and then FOMO, hype pump with small dumps until mainnet, small dump and then more FOMO. VET is an ultra comfy hold and I‘m looking to get 4k more using other coins as leverage, I will not sell a single VET for a long while

Show me a better altcoin Veeky Forums.
I'll wait.

>happy cause you used my OC
>triggered cause you saved the thumbnail
I'm conflicted.

Had to do some searching as well, her instagram is @ninademont

I'm all in.

um
wrong.

already bought some
it will hit 10$ after rebranding?

so many options, where more

its not wrong. anyone can verify this on coinmarketcap. i would know, i sold the news and watched the conference

you can take advantage of it too venboy, don't worry, dumps happen all the time

Vechain doesn't need PnD normie buyers fool

It's getting attention from big investment and conservative investors now that only buy top 20. It's going 50x in 12-18.

it's literally wrong