Shil me on NULS, biz

gen 3 blockchain only 100M market cap, shill me

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LamdenTau/status/962930883899539463
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy NULS, hodl, make money, the end.

I hold some nuls, but i dont see it going anywhere near. Better invest somewhere else and hopefully invest later into it.

Tau is a better hold

Tau is shit. have fun with the bags

u retards missing 100x LAMDEN. by chasing chinke scam nulls

lol..LAMDEN is hidden gem. u guys will fomo when it hit 2-3$ in couple of months. dev going in lighting speed.
twitter.com/LamdenTau/status/962930883899539463

eh not much to shill until test/main net comes out, like most other projects it's still just a concept at this point. however their github is one of the most active out there, and if you think their concept is worth something then buy now because if test/main net is a success it will be huge

it's a worthless ERC-20 token without any use

looks u ignorant or trying to fud. null is also erc20 token? fuccking ..lol LAMDEN will have their own blockchain once testnet up. which is few months away.

smelling a pajeet

i was thinking the same thing. amazing how you can tell just from how he types hahaha

If they manage to publish their mainnet without much delay and don't fuck up it will be a nice hodl.

is tau actually that bad?

stay poor niggas, good english means nothing.

im not saying it's bad, im just saying that that guy posting clearly is not a native English speaker. lamden has very low volume because it isn't on an good exchanges, maybe it could take off if it hits something like binance or something. i never want to tell anyone not to invest in a particular crypto because honestly, anything could really take off you never know

Will give NEO a run for its money. NULS $150+ by eoy

I hold both. Any sort of platform like these are a great hold especially under 100 mil cap

Already beated

Neo in China govt competition

No, DYOR and stop making threads about this coin.

how much NULS do you have? do you have a price you are planning to sell at or is this a long term hold for you?

long term hold

dollar cust avg down on dip

accum at this bottom

now hold eoy

hold neo or nuls?
i dont understand

z held for long time

sold some and buy nul

this time z talk about nul

nul to eoy

thanks mate.
What do you think of HPB and CPC?

do you have serve braindamage, pajeet?

I just bought a large bag of NULS yesterday. Extremely promising project but it's chinese which is always a risk. Team looks pretty good but leaves me wanting more. I feel that it's a comfy hold regardless

Jack of all trades, the project. Not promising. Crushed by NEO and GAS.

both are solid plays but CPChain could be a game changer... we will know more after cny break but this is one that could 100x by end of year

They're partnered with Bogdanoff, BUY BUY BUY