Stop gambling with shitcoins and buy the currency of the future before its too late

Stop gambling with shitcoins and buy the currency of the future before its too late

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYsG4Enkcz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

will always bump a monero thread when I see one

SUMO

but its top15 already

monero is a great feature coin, but not much else. privacy is a simple requirement for any coin at this point, and with second layer networks also being a requirement, adding privacy to bitcoin and ethereum becomes trivial.

bro ure adressing the wrong people, we wont fomo monero, go post on twitter or facebook you might get an audience there...for the real gainz, it's chainlink all the way Potential 30$-50$ before eoy

>public ledger
>privacy
>trivial
LUL

seems like you don't understand second layer networks then.

Enlighten me

everyone is going to have to use a second layer network in the future, those are the physical facts, and on a second layer network, you can create fully private tokens and use them to receive and pay for things as you would monero.

just like monero it requires you to have a way of obtaining it which might be in the clear (usd, btc), but once you have it, and can pay for things with it directly, it's fully private.

think of it like being able to run a monero network on top of bitcoin, only instead of an exchange rate, your private btc is 1:1 redeemable with normal btc, just like the lightning network, or plasma, etc.

decoupling every transaction from the underlying blockchain is what makes it so easy, because you dont need to make any changes to the way bitcoin itself works.

of course this does have the limitation of it being a second layer network, and so you wouldn't want to keep large amounts of money on there, then again i would argue you also dont want to keep large amounts of money on a network like monero, but you can use it as a very effective, almost foolproof mixer, so you can keep your wealth in btc/whatever, and use monero to protect your privacy for payments, with nobody being able to link the two, thanks to monero's privacy.

that sounds non-trivial to me. If you would implement monero again on top of monero that would imply monero would be trivial. Also, second layer solutions have severe issues with centralization. Show me a proof of concept with private bitcoin on a second layer. all you did was making claims

Regulated
>Regulated
Regulated
>Regulated

XMR will never be mass adopted. The public doesn't want anonymous/untraceable transactions. It's use will always be relegated to drugs and the like

proof of concept of what? there was that mimblewimble shit a long time ago. the point is you don't need a proof of anything because it's literally how lightning works. you make a tx on bitcoin, and in turn you create a channel on lightning. the only non-trivial thing to solve is the atomic-swap like conversion from standard bitcoin uxto txs to whatever the private form those txs would be in.

Ok.. but remind us how bitcoin started again

>The public doesn't want anonymous/untraceable transactions

>What is money laundering?
>What is getting divorced in America?

Please don't be brainlet

Stop posting about Monero

Bitcoin will never be mass adopted. The public doesn't want anonymous/untraceable transactions. It's use will always be relegated to drugs and the like.

the only downside to this argument is that we already have a bitcoin today, so monero has to fit into the niche of private transactions, because there's little reason to use it otherwise.

Mate bitcoin has stopped being accepted almost everywhere, its no longer a currency

There's little reason to use any coin as money unless it is private by default. Fungibility is by far the most important aspect of good money. Satoshi knew this. Even mentioned something to this extent in bitcoin whitepaper.

what a cuck, cryptocurrencies were born this decade, we are the pioneers, they are here to stay for centuries to come. you sound so fucking retarded

Hey brainlet, adoption is just beginning

2019 MOON

youtube.com/watch?v=wYsG4Enkcz0
See this video first and you will understand better what i say, because my english is not the better

Cryptos are only the natural evolution of the global free market, as like the euro in its own way, but without the interference of a central organism, just what a true free market avoid

not really, and regardless, thats what lightning is for. monero scales even worse than bitcoin does anyway, you can bump the block size up significantly for bitcoin and while you lose decentralization you can still process txs on a normal machine. monero is very taxing due to the way its privacy works.

most people just dont feel that way though, satoshi definitely should have included it from the start, but keeping a "checking account" of money in monero for payments is good enough.

Yes, because it’s actually decent

Any coin that "moons" is not a good currency.

Don't shill monero, let it speak for itself.

Partially right. People bitch and moan to be able to spend it places so merchants set it up and nobody uses BTC to buy. I don't see this changing any time soon since it's considered better to hold it. Spend and replace would grow the economy but people are stupid

>most people just dont feel that way though, satoshi definitely should have included it from the start, but keeping a "checking account" of money in monero for payments is good enough.
Idk I feel this way too sometimes because Monero just doesn't get much credit and isn't in the spotlight (I'm fine with that too) but I think you're underestimating humanity a tad. It's not about hiding illegal activities.