Will he reveal anything big tomorrow?

how many of these threads do you guys need

At least one more.

/pol/ wont stop spamming their shitcoin lately
sage

Just found this place and I'm amazed at how much support for Sergey Nazarov you guys are showing. Let me tell you guys a story. I think you'll appreciate it.

You may not know this, but Sergey is actually a pretty decent golfer. I remember last year attending an event at the American Cup. I was part of his crew at the range and let me tell you, we were in Awe when he whacked a ball 572 yards. It was incredible.

What's even crazier is what happened next. Tiger actually walked up with a bucket of balls, apparently getting ready for his comeback at the Masters. Sergey looked at Tiger and said "Man that's all you ever do is practice. Practice, practice, practice." Tiger looked at him and said "Well if I had your talent Nazarov I wouldn't have to practice so much."

Crazy.

SHOO SHOO STINKY LINKIES

Is there going to be a livestream or a liveticker?

Yes, his rotund form, if that's not big I don't know what is.

i love these. keep posting

BIG if true!

His cock size as it's jammed into ya

where's this /pol/ meme come from?

it's from JIDF

One thousand

>hello jesus
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BUT SERGEY
HE IS THE FAT

Lmao

From the manicured fingers of Rebecca. Dumb bitch can't keep her mouth shut.

I saw Sergey at the mall and there was this old lady at the mall who was blind with a seeing eye dog. Right when Sergey looked in her direction, she ripped off her black glass and exclaimed, “I SEE COLORS!! IS THIS WHAT VISION IS? OH MY GOD ITS A MIRACLE!” Just as she finished, her seeing we dog stood on both legs and began juggling small stones while barking to the tune Africa by Toto.

This is a real story, I had never seen anything like it.

FUD, he lost weight

He lost aesthetics too.

Woah he's sexy

no way that's from the current conference

Holy shit do you guys realize that's Charlie Munger?

Maybe he'll reveal his masterful dieting regimen at the conference

no that's not him

sergey is so humble

D-Delete this right now and b-buy mobius sir

The only big thing he’s gonna reveal is his mac
And I don’t mean computers