Bitcoin

Serious question for those of you still not buying

What price would BTC have to go to, in order for you to FOMO?
If BTC hit $12k by next week, would you buy?
If it hit $15k by early March, would you buy?

There has to be a point where you no longer think we're dropping back to 6k

>being convinced to buy by rising prices
holy fuck are you people this dumb

15k. I sold 17k (why didn't you? fucking kek)

Im more of an ethreum man

After a 2 month long agonizing crash they've learned nothing. Already back to thinking it can only go up.

When it fixes its dinosaur technology (never). Not by price you dumb troll.

>implying im talking about buying BTC

>sell at top
>never re-enter market
?????

6877.69 USD

It's not the price, it's the rate of growth. When we're adding $30B/week instead of $200B I'll buy more.

put my FOMO limit at 10.5k
so i did buy this morning, with less fiat than planned.

if it dips again i will buy with the remaining fiat and keep accumulating my shitcoins.

this

I'm not buying it, this is still a so-called cat bounce.
Read it up on wikipedia.

If we go past 20k I might buy some Bitcoin Token.

What, how does that make sense?

These past 3 months have actually made me respect BTC. It's slow as fuck, but I think it won't actually die now

i guess its a typo he meant 200mil

buy high sell low, idiot.

It will never die u friggin noobs

no, he's saying the current addition of 200B market cap a week is unsustainable and likely to crash, adding 30B is more stable

Holy shit you are some SALTY ass bitches hahah. This is awesome how you hate on BTC and the price of it. Like it doesn’t meet your expectations so you discount it’s speculated value. Hahahaha
delusional

Last year BTC used a Denmark worth of electricity, and during the run a transaction cost $30. So to invest now with 10x in mind means you're expecting a situation where 1/4 the world's electricity goes into BTC mining, transactions cost $300, confirmation times are several days, and BTC is worth $100k, and that that is going to be the new paradigm that everyone lives with and thinks is fine.

>Salty ass bitches
>Hate on
Ask me how I know you're poor. Or a nigger. Probably both. Never gonna make it.

BTC us going to force the world to respect the power grid and upgrade the network. We have been patching holes for 50 years. We now have the abiliy to generate infinite power for nearly no long term cost, solar, wind, geothermal, 4th gen Nukes.
If you think BTC is the future world currency then the infastructure will be built and we go to 100k. If its a chinese scam then the worlds doomed anyways