SAGE

Well that's where I'll take some profits

>sold all my BCH last week after it ruined my portfolio for 6 months
Fuck

Reporting for moon mission

Buy bch below 0.15 , sell above 0.25

>Bcash to the moon !

1) It will not scale.

2) Lighting + BTC will still better for payment.

3) LTC or DOGE still better than BCH.

It was able to scale to visa levels at the time of launch, math done by satoshi, cited dozens of times and if you're not aware of it at this late stage there is no hope for you.
Lightning removes the blockchain as an actually economically relevant piece of the architecture and centralises the asset around controllable hubs, turning the entire product into PayPal 2.0. This is not an accident. It is intentional.
LTC agrees with every choice made by blockstream core and thus if it were ever to get any traction would end up in the same place. Doge is a joke currency.
BCH is the original bitcoin as it was intended to be from launch; peer to peer electronic cash, period. Anyone who lost sight of that and took their eye off the ball got fucked and people got emotional about that. I was one of them, I believed in segwit2x not realising it was just a bait and switch that pulled attention off the real goal. But it's time to put aside childish things and cut the emotions and accept that bitcoin cash was the right move all along and people who realised that have rightly profited from their foresight. The longer it takes others to come to the same conclusion, the more it's going to hurt when they do, and if they don't, they will be completely wiped out when the flip happens, which is a mathematical inevitability.

>1 fucking MB limit

The absolute state of the retarded Corecuck developers

Bcash. Lol

you mean btrash

The reactions of children. I rest my case.

this shits gonna dump soon they are only pumping it for the media appearances and the cringe satoshis vision conference coming up, why anyone would put money into this shitcoin is beyond me

before you shills start asking me to debate I dont give a fuck about bitcoin forks or politics im only in crypto to make money

If you're in it to make money, what do you suppose happens to the purchasing power of the asset which ends up being the global reserve currency?

USD has been on a steady decline in purchasing power bro, and fiat isn't going anywhere no matter how much we love crypto.

Agreed regarding USD, I'm not so sure regarding fiat. The end result of the global inflationary currency wars currently taking place appears to me to be unquestionably some kind of hard currency system. The only alternative to crypto I see is something based around precious metals, and I'm not sure the political will exists to actually do that.
Therefore, if BCH organically attains a huge foothold in payments processing such that many people are earning purely in BCH, spending purely in BCH, and never touch fiat, it seems to me that it is a shoe-in for a global reserve currency at some point in time, through simple incremental organic uptake. That was, after all, the entire idea of Bitcoin from the beginning, prior to the Blockstream attack.

hah! get your non-IOTA shitcoin out of thread. roger know that IOTA is true satoshi vision but he fails to admit it because he has endorsement deal

Any crypto is impractical to overtake fiat in payments. It's adding another layer of complexity that people don't want. You already pay for merchant fees involved in credit card processing. Crypto adds a fee to buy the currency, a fee to move it, a fee to spend it, and fees for the merchant as well. In addition to requiring people to know how to use a wallet, not lose their private keys, and carry around a charged smartphone to buy a coffee. It's a meme. People won't even use google wallet or whatever the apple alternative is and they have been around for years. Businesses aren't going to start paying employees in crypto, that's literally company scrip all over again.

Why would you go throw all that trouble to spend a deflationary asset? It makes no sense. The average person really doesn't have an interest or the intelligence to care. Just ride the ponzi for what it is and use crypto to buy things that are regulated in your country.

What people want is a reliable income with a fixed purchasing power and a way to transact in it without be subject to constant highway robbery, whether people know they want this or not is irrelevant, it is unquestionably an advantage for people to actually have it, therefore given the ability to have it, those that make use of it will prevail over those that don't.
Fees for buying crypto only apply in a world where fiat is dominant, and even then, those fees are laughably small as an insurance policy against central bank inflation.
Fees for making actual payments once again can be extremely small, far smaller than any credit card payments, and no know how is required given NFC / QR codes ad et al.
People do actually use google wallet and the apple alternative, not nearly as much as traditional payment cards, sure, but if the use of these things was necessary to get a buy in on this economy not subject to constant central bank parasitism, once again, those that take advantage of it will flourish and those that do not will falter.
Being paid in crypto is absolutely nothing like being paid in company scrip, as that's the entire point of a decentralised fixed supply currency which nobody controls vs a cynical ploy to get cheap labour from a centralised entity with a dominant economic position.
And we spend deflationary assets because we must engage in commerce in order to survive, as we have for thousands of years before the advent of forced inflationary currency in 1971. Economic reality was not cancelled by this turn of events, and now it will simply revert to the thousand year mean of hard currency or get the fuck out.

Remember kids, every major coin Veeky Forums shits on pumps high, because Veeky Forums doesn't know shit.

All those months of people saying XEM or XRP or XLM won't go high because of coin caps got fucked in november - december. Easy x10 on an established coin.

BCH is 1.5k. This is low all things considering.

Oh boy

When paper money came about there must have been some that said:

"Gold isn't going to be replaced by paper as the regular currency anytime soon, son."

Bcash means nothing. It's market valuation means nothing. Bitcoin cash means nothing while BTC is around. And BTC fell over 50% and bcash made no gains. It just follows in bitcoin's shadow.

(((They))) didn't WANT it to fucking scale.
see

Of course they don't. The only thing worth mentioning is that idiots don't realise that, and the implications thereof, 80% of the discussion volume just ignores it and pretends like it means nothing, when actually it's the smoking gun proof that BTC has been sabotaged and hijacked.

BCH will be the only CRYPTO to prevail because it has one absolutely huge advantage - a whole mining industry dedicated to its mining while the legacy fork is moving to a 2nd layer which is essentially a new PoS platform.