Serious Discussion

Aren't smartcontracts already a part of the ethereum platform?
why the hell do we need a separate token for it?
Chainlink was a really redundant idea.

>muh oracle
>muh nodes
People have literally stated that you don't need a link token to use the platform

Other urls found in this thread:

fynestuff.com/why-ethereum-needs-chainlink/
oraclize.it/
town-crier.org/
create.smartcontract.com/#/choose,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop spamming this /pol/ scam
sage

And if people state something, it must be true

Lmao someone is salty they’re missing out on one of the most important tokens in crypto

fynestuff.com/why-ethereum-needs-chainlink/

has anyone actually looked at the sourcecode?

if so, can they tell me whether this project is need pls

pls i don't know whether i should drop my bags

fuck you im sending you a keylogger

good luck paying your collateral without LINK tokens you dumb fuck

the absolute state of link fuders, you faggots are pathetic as fuck, you get weaker each month, at least in october/november we had some higher effort fud, nowadays it's just brainlets

At what point did ethereum finally take off? What news sparked that massive moon mission this year?

the devs
iirc

wtf do you mean by collateral?

>fynestuff.com/why-ethereum-needs-chainlink/

>saged
It's very informative for a brainlet like me
thanks user

you'll need to lock some tokens in a contract if you decide to take on an assignment, as a potential penalty if you provide wrong data etc. Officially you don't need links to run a node but good luck getting someone's trust without locking your funds first

Holy fuck you are dumb. You can tell that the good LINK fud is done by those with a metric ass ton of it. You are so dumb. You won’t be making it in life nor crypto

I already made a mil on crypto despite being so "dumb"
kys and stay poor faggot

got it
thanks

I miss when we were just comfy around each other, now shit's a bit cringey and OGs like Pepeballer have abandoned us indefinitely.

you cant use off chain data in an ethereum smartcontract.
DYOR dumb faggot

here are all the forks

mega.nz/#!jY5kCaZC!lXbtavf2x_EKhlQLVRxXxnkoSFRvaCofk1PzlcgzUlY

Damn, I forgot about pepeballer. You can be a reincarnation of him though, user. Go spread positivity.

He was a cringeworthy faggot.

Baller still posts from time to time, allegedly he's in hawaii now, let the man rest

Got any of his stuff. I want to reminisce now

you fuckers are all republic of florida tier cringeworthy faggots. larping as investors. you fell for a meme

user i..

>hasn't even read anything about LINK
>doesn't understand what it does
>makes a FUD thread anyway
The absolute state of FUD these days

Pffftt it’s getting stronger and stronger isn’t it?

Its not abt pepeballer himself, it's abt his legacy senpai

stopping buy to wish death upon linkfags' bags

>Aren't smartcontracts already a part of the ethereum platform?
>Chainlink was a really redundant idea.

Every fucking day I wake up and check biz I see that stupid blue cube again. That fucking Zelda looking goofy logo for that coin. I then see non stop fud about it. How it is a one man Russian scammer who hasn't worked on the project in months. Yet people still talk about it, all the fucking time. They won't stop, the fud is everywhere. Explain your obsession you fucking larpers. What is it about this coin that has you all cucked. I will be buying 100k the more you fud. Your reverse psychology won't work on me.

you realize how dumb you sound? waiting for others to spoonfeed you. how about you move fucking your eyes left to right and do it yourself you asshole

I've checked the website before. Sounds like a solid coin. But every fucking crypto project sounds solid. And shills their product to all lengths on their whitepaper and website. How the fuck am I suppose to know which one is the real deal and which is bs faggotry. Some of the Autist here have some info that I need. Most of the time they shill complete garbage on this site but when I filter through all that I find gems.

start by seeing what sticks. Some things get shilled for a month or two then literally drop off the face of the earth and you'll see a thread from a bagholder asking, "where'd everyone go?" Recognize people do inorganically shill absolute shit for their own benefit and that no one is going to tell you what is good but yourself.

your low iq is showing.

but i'll do you a solid. if you cant see why bridging off chain data onto any major blockchain via proprietary blockchain agnostic technology, dont buy link.

>Doesn't understand
>Asks for info
>Mocks concept
You wanted www.reddit.com

We need decentralized data feeds

lol, if you're really this fucking computer illiterate you should try leddit instead faggot

>People
>have
>literally
>stated
What a retarded faggot this OP is.

I asked myself the same question. So i did the research a week ago (I'm a programmer).

To start off: oraclize is how a smart contract interacts with the real world. IE: How can a contract tell that a moon is full in order to execute a transaction? It requires information from a website that tells it the moon is full.

When involving smart contracts, all tutorials on the internet uses oraclize:
oraclize_query("URL","json(min-api.cryptocompare.com/data/price?fsym=ETH&tsyms=USD).USD");

Now, who the heck is making this oraclize query? oraclize.it/
They charge for every transaction call made.. hmmm...
After a brief search, i found one more oracle service provider: town-crier.org/

Now, looking at smartContract.com: create.smartcontract.com/#/choose, i started to understand how massive chainlink could become.

It enables you to create smartcontracts with multiple different kinds of oracles. It even has one that interfaces with the bitcoin blockchain.

That research gave me a huge FOMO feeling so i bought some in the event that it takes off.

source?
this
/thread

you're a smart dude you'll make it but also shhhhhut the fuck up we're still accumulating

>tfw people realize the LINK token has no value

Also a programmer, and I've been locked and loaded for months. This is legitimately exciting tech and opens up a whole new world for dApps and broader smart contract/blockchain adoption. Chainlink is the missing piece that will allow blockchains to eat the world. Its going to do for dApps what the internet did for computers.

>somebody with about 10 BTC could buy out the binance order book of LINK