Why is this coin not moving?

Has it run out of fuel? Is it going to have another several weeks of sideways price movement?

Yes

It'll start mooning when Charlie Lee finally reveals the Amazon partnership he's been teasing

It just ran up like what 30 percent.
What more do you want?

There is a fork tomorrow that should affect the price

I have high expectations of a mega moon tonight. Charlie Lee simply stated it was a scam because they used Litecoin when it's not an official project. Not because it's literally a scam. I think the Chinky Stinkies will buy the shit out of it tonight. Regardless of the fork, LitePay is going to be fucking awesome. Once we get one big player to accept LTC (Amazon or Newegg etc) this thing will more than likely break ATH.

TLDR: If FUD doesn't overtake us over the next 24H, I'd expect it to hit $300 by Monday. Otherwise, If you can handle a week or two, just hold on till then and then slowly move to $300.

it was exit scammed.

refueling

He clearly says F.A.G.S partnership isn't happening

It's waiting for Bitcoin's carcass to get out of the way.

>Litecoin
Are you a nigger?

Hadn't overstock been accepting LTC for awhile now?

I have LINK, XMR, and XLM as well nigga. LTC is my transfer coin

>77

fuck

not as much volume as 15th 16th + price moves almost identical with BTC ... unless there's some big news ... even then it doesn't grow much if BTC is in a slump for obvious reasons

BTC up > LTC up

LTC : 0.025 BTC a few days back. It seems like it is going back to

It just had a big move this week it's not unexpected. If we go inside day again though hold onto your seat because it's setting up for another big move to the upside

I don't really buy the "LitePay is going to compete with Paypal, to the moon!" theory though.

big if true

I'll be rich if true

Didnt Chink's government ban Crypto? How could Chinks buy coins then?

By following the logic a silver version for the digital gold is needed, isn't a bronze coin needed too?
Is BTC like gold that comes only in fucking 5kg bars and only 5kg bars and LTC are too poor to buy the basic weight?