Why the hate ?

Why do you care about reddit so much ?

You know we don't care about you at all right ?

Even though 90% of you post and lurk reddit on daily basis. xD

who said we care? nice larp tho.

Nobody will take you seriously here on biz if you use xD

i tried using reddit a few times but i don't like the layout and commenting system so i stopped.
it's fark-tier

>xD
Please go away

kill yourself kike

literally who?

Imagine the guy next door lets his dogs loose and they come and shit in your yard. They guy obviously doesn't care about you or the quality of your yard, but you will be thinking about his dogs regardless.

Almost every single thread you find people complaining about reddit, either telling redditors to "go back", or complaining about spacing, etc.

You care too much, let it go.

because you low IQ chimps are dragging the quality of the board down into the shitter to the point where biz is basically done for. this place is a stinking corpse of what it was before november/december.

people wouldn't be complaining if post quality had maintained or gone up when you mouth breathers showed up. you faggots literally turned this place into /r/cryptocurrency

Because you love niggers and gays and each other and yourselves. Now fuck off.

>You know we don't care about you at all right ?
then why the fuck did you start a thread, idiot?

to be fair, you need to have a very high iq to understand reddit

>You know we don't care about you at all right ?
and yet here you are, posting about not caring. redditors are idiots. you are an idiot. go back

Edit: thanks for the gold, stranger! xD

le le le le

This.

>90 % of you post on Reddit
Literally never. Have spent

I started in crypto a month ago on reddit and lost a shit ton on ripple so I moved over to the chan. Fitting in nicely so far but I haven't made any close crypto buddies here yet because my ID keeps changing.

So much easier to make crypto buddies on reddit.

The site is full of virtue signalling as well as pedants who love to jump at the chance to correct grammar errors or go "well actually" on tiny minute details of posts. The upvote system creates a massive group think and when you read the comments it is obvious everyone there is very influenced by what the popular opinion on the sub is when they make their comments. Plus they are just fucking cringe. They love puns. We did it reddit!

Edit Wow I didn't expect this post to get so many upvotes!

Edit2 Thanks for the gold kind stranger

>post on reddit
>immediately get downvoted and banned
>astroturfers continue to circlejerk each other

or

>post on biz
>realize theres 5 real people here and the rest are just paid shills and bagholders

wew

SOMEONE PUT REDDIT RECEIVING IT!