Will this flying turd ever do anything?

Will this flying turd ever do anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vqW0LEcTAYg
coinmarketcap.com
cryptomkt.com/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a long term hold you stupid fuck.
If your ADHD autistic personality can't handle holding a coin longer than 4 hours just sell it.

oh shit it's not IOTA, probably not. only coin that will see stars is IOTA.

i wish IOTA had this logo instead :(

No, you're a stupid fuck. By the time this fucker does something my hair will be grey.

on my balls

>Will this flying turd ever do anything?

You are brand new, aren't you?

Without news, this performs about as good as every top #10 coin. On news, it moves alot faster. Plus it has a low insertion, solid tech and a massive supporting team. I think its one of the safest best in crypto right now.
Dont judge XLM cause it doesnt move, when nothing moves. Come back the day you see everything but XLM moving - of course, there hasnt been such a day. News coming.

xDDDDDD everytime when you pussy as niggers start crying and selling i know the moon is near. go ahead get it done, sell and fomo in on 2$

yesterday

>bought XLM at 5 cents
>rapidly reapproaching ATH
>tfw XLM hits $5

Bye bye mortgage!

>Plus it has a low insertion

sounds like my ex

Impatient nigger. Sell your XLM to me if you're to impatient to make gains

kek IOTA is the ultimate shitcoin

>implying you have balls while being a pussyhanded faggot

just sell already and move on to dogecoin you twat.

most arcusic thing i have ever read
why did you add this

why would you pay off mortgage when crypto is > investment by miles

at 50 per xlm you will just pay mortgage with xlm

Drop it. Jed is scam artist. They give free lumens to pajeets and niggers. Roadmap is awful. Market cap is too high. So many bagholders from $0,00001. Fairx is delayed. Ibm partnership is temporary. Anyone holding this shitcoin is no different than cRippled normans unless bought 6 months ago.

They plan to give free coins to niggers, "bank the unbanked", i'm glad i dumped this shitcoin at 5k, XRP does everything that XLM does, and it already has all the big boy partnerships.

It held its sat value during the dip, and it's holding its sat value now. Pretty stable, and it's not decoupled from btc yet. Once xlm decouples, xlm and xrp will replace tether as a store of value during price swings.

The only coin I'm disappointed in this week is ETH. What the fuck is keeping it down?

the white man

literally the 3rd thread in the last 2 hours with the same question

is there a shill group going around today?

Is there any point in holding this now since FairX is delayed? What about those leaked IBM powerpoints?

>Ibm partnership is temporary
kek try harder

>Is there any point in holding this now since FairX is delayed?
this is a good question - what's gonna drive XLM up when fairx failed spectacularly? judging by their statement fairx might not be ready for months

Keep being deluded dumb when they come out with their blockchain solution like they did with maersk and walmart.

RACE WAR NOW.

>They give free lumens to pajeets and niggers.

what is this low level fud.
try harder next time.

shut up dense faggot, go hold ripple you fucking jew

It'll go to 35 cents before going back to 50

>pic related
youtu.be/vqW0LEcTAYg
youtu.be/vqW0LEcTAYg
youtu.be/vqW0LEcTAYg
youtu.be/vqW0LEcTAYg
youtu.be/vqW0LEcTAYg

I swear it’s this same faggot IOTA bag holder that has been shitting up every thread with IOTA shilling in the past 48 hours.

Nice argument dumbass. Read my previous post. cRipple and Stellar "hodlers" are most delusional community in coin space. Hurrrr durrr jew. Enjoy 550M lumens they shoveled in your ass 2 weeks ago kek.

>Roadmap is awful. Market cap is too high. So many bagholders from $0,00001

Wow you sure made some good points here.
I bet you hold Tron

>"failed spectacularly"

I found the thread moron

You keep betting retared. Why don't you talk about facts? Did you enjoy 550M lumens they released to fund unbanked niggers and pajeets ? Lube up bro there are like 100 billion more lumens to be released making its price almost same as trx kek.

Lol nevermind I spoke a few minutes too soon.

50 billion lumens given away for free. I don't remember the source but the part saying they'll give it to people "around the globe" is a euphemism for poor niggers and pajeets

i-it's, it's beautiful!

make that 75 billion

>"I can't maths"

dear God...

I said 50 billion because of the 50% to individuals, i didn't know that the 25% was going to nonprofits to help niggers, i thought they went to businesses

If they execute this slowly over a 5-10 year span it’ll work out. Fine

If they givesway over 500 million lumens at once I’m dumping this shit

its a fucking time-bomb, thats what it is, completely centralized and pre-mined shit

sage

in order to establish market dominance, XLM has to be known by the masses and available first.
africa skipped the credit card era and is more advanced in mobile payment than any other region in the world.
get educated - there is a huge undisclosed market in Africa. it's not all mud huts and starving people.
if you can't see the reason behind this distribution, the bigger picture, namely the establishment of an infrastructure people actually use, you deserve to stay poor.

xlm is no "altcoin". it will be an index coin by the late 2018.

>Give African blacks free coins
>They have no idea how to use it and loose the coins
>Circulating supply goes down
>Prices go up

Sounds like a win to me

Your response clearly indicates you have no idea what you are talking about. Probably butthurt you bought at ATH and too impatient... or you bought TRX and can't do maths vury gudz

sage is not a downvote and you don't sage individual posts
you have to go back

There is a 0.1 fee on transfers on binance, and you can turn it into USD on kraken, so it's a really cheap route to fiat.

I'm a mathematician, I made one post given some information and another after i got more. Stop being autistic

dump your bags dumb fucks

loads of news coming

Did you get your degree on a online course?

>"I'm a mathematician"
>"I made posts with 'information'
>You are autistic

yeah the news that Fairx is delayed xD

...cuck

I dumped mine for chink coins. I'd rather invest in chinks than afro nignogs.

okay maybe i'm mildly autistic too
stop getting mad because your coin is shit

fairx isnt even the big news, this is.

>100B total supply
>87B in total control to be given away

haHA why would anyone buy this?

this turns my dick to diamond

because people are fucking retarded.

The amount of dumb in this thread is concerning

Forgot to include you in my list. Don't want you to feel left out either

Iota shit

>only posts insults
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

jimmies have been rustled. Enjoy your TRON and IOTA bags.

like anyone with a brain, i'm all in bitcoin until this blows over
enjoy your 100b supply bags
also nice reddit spacing

First of all, IOTA is a neutral Foundation, our only 'ideology' is to push technological progress forward in a way that benefits the planet and its inhabitants.

Secondly, your racist/xenophobic statement about refugees taking over Europe is the epitome of off-putting. Even if your statement re: your position being the overwhelming one in the crypto community was correct (I doubt and hope not): WE DO NOT CARE, we only care about the real world, not what some forum dwellers think.

Also a lot of this is about creating smart refugee cities, as in the future refugee camps will be cities, not temporary settlements. I have no idea why I wasted time answering a white supremacist.

>all in bitcoin

oh wow

It will be index coin because pajeets and niggers will receive it out of thin air.
Nice reasoning faggot.

whycantiholdalltheselumens.jpg

Bitcoin goes up, alts crash. you can't explain that

Africa gets billions of dollars and euros in foreign aid "out of thin air". I don't see how that limits their status.

leave your infantile emotions out of your investment. there is a lot of money to make in disclosing a whole continent with the market dominance of a coin.

get a load of this cunt

>Bitcoin goes up, alts crash. you can't explain that
So you're telling me that you are a mathematician and can't read graphs/tables either? Please visit: coinmarketcap.com
PS: I used less spacing since that enraged you before.

holy fuck you're an idiot
google "you can't explain that"
I don't work in finance but i know enough about it to know that TA is bullshit

>CENTRAL BANK DIGITAL CURRENCY
>CHILE
>CLP
>THE LOCAL FIAT EXCHANGE AROUND THESE PARTS (Which only dealt with ETH) ADDED XLM OUT OF THE BLUE TO THE EXCHANGE FOR NO REASON
This is all making too much sense for my liking

first social brownie point post i've seen here, which is an oxymoron in itself.

Are you in Chile? Who is the local fiat exchange?

I mentioned TA? I was proving that your statement was dumb and further proving how much of a moron you are.

mm mmm yes

sorry i thought you meant "read graphs/tables" in the sense that TAfags "read" charts

cryptomkt.com/en

buena.

I love when the ripple fags get worried and start desperatly trying to fud stellar

You're welcome qliao

>If they execute this slowly over a 5-10 year span it’ll work out.

I sincerely doubt that. They are going to make the coins worthless.

they released 500 million probably 3 weeks ago and price didnt change a damn bit

no one knows who got them, but likely to some new anchor

look on reddit, wont take you long if you want source

That's why price didn't change kek

MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP! MARKET CAP!

You're one of those guys aren't you?

On MY balls

No, it is a good project in theory . But charts don't lie , this coin barely ever moons and rises when it shouldn't. Repeat after me rocketfags
>100 billion supply
No one wants a coin if it'll never be over 2 dollars. End of story

I hate David, I wish he would just shut the fuck up and do his job.

t. Iota bagholder

Anyone else notice price of XLM and BAT are always almost identical?? I've been holding both for months, it's crazy how close they are tied. I think BAT will do better long term though, XLM better mid term.

fuck off

Wow

figured

>2018
>Not being a white supremacist
What are you even doing with your life?