TRIPLE TOP CONFIRMED

For the people who are suffering from short term memory loss,

We went from 10K to 17K (total uprise of 40% after dropping from 20K) before dropping hard.

We went from 9.5K to 13K before dropping hard.

We went from 6K to 10.8K before...I'll let you guys guess.

Lower highs. Lower lows. I wonder what that means!

the only dip is you your bullshit charts will not save you they are useless moohahahah

You're utterly retarded if you think this will just fall back down again. Too much momentum. Feel free to go short and lose your money though

Testing resistance that many times usually means it breaks out

Post you shorts or GTFO

I just keep buying, so go low, I don t give a shit

>Too much momentum
Yeah because there wasn't momentum when we skyrocketed to 20k right? Or plumetted back to 6k? Trends can reverse. It means nothing.

b-but muh Ellen!

>coin doesn't break certain resistance
>ONLY OUTCOME CAN BE -75% NEXT DAYS

Literally please get a brain.

this is the price bitcoin should be at without the normie FOMO credit run. we have returned to the norm. This is a parabolic crypto run, greedy bear. Best get some.

I made a 800% return in the last month. Yes, you read that right. In the last month. Using these charts. Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

The only reason people made money before is because it was piss-easy to just hold due to the accumulation of the bubble. Now, it's a trader's paradise.

Average is 5k. People were calling me a greedy bear at 17-18K.

Show us your shorts...

Can u show me de wey?

Post shorts or GTFO

fucking lmao, post pics of your short or get the fuck off this board you fucking larper
also just buy back in you freak its not going back to 5k
>pic related its you

nice blog post faggot. Sold 100k bought 100k out of FOMO. Then took your whore mother out for a steak and fish dinner and fucked her in the ass and then came inside her. After that I went into your bedroom down the hall and wiped my chad choad all over your pillow to ensure you would get pink eye to achieve maximum wojack status when BTC pushes to $11k early next week.

average not accounting for the growth we were on, and we did hit 6k.

I do agree kids are morons calling bears names at 17k, and they paid for it.

I think without Giancarlo we probably hit 4-5k. And I'm eternal bull. Power of FA.

>”TRIPLE TOP AT 9K FUCKING REJECTED”
>”RETURNING TO 7K”

^^^ You stupid faggots last week
Book your spot in the homeless now. You’re about to have your shorts liquidated for the 6th time this month.

So... Quadruple top?

It's a triple top on the 1H, not to mention it could be interpreted as a bull flag as well. I would not say it is a good indicator considering the great news as of late, investor sentiment changing, and the Chinese returning from holiday. Sure, we might have a breakdown from here, but we will not drop 50% just because its hitting against resistance a couple of times on the 1H.

Technical Analysis is the study of graphing investor sentiment. If there is good news, the technical analysis does not override it. We are certainly still in a downtrend, but we aren't going to go down just for the sake of going down, there need to be some terrible news to bring us to 5k. I feel like you misunderstand what TA is all about and I have to bring into question how much you think you know/make. Sorry.

He's a literal retard if he thinks that's a bearish pattern.

good news is that you can just buy Vechain and destroy Bitcoin ROI and have a safer investment. Good luck, honorable user.

>HE SOLD THE BOTTOM
>HES CRYING
>HES MAKING FUD THREADS
>AGAIN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

There was no triple top at 9k. Nice try TA haters.

How much longer do you think we have? I want to milk these gains as much as possible because I fucked up and tethered too early and missed 20% of my folio returning.

It's tested 10860 like 6 times holy kek

If I had to guess, probably another few hours or until the end of the day from the timeframe of my chart. I would put a stop loss in case.

just give it some time you fucking dimwits.

it increased literally 1k in a day and when it doesn't move for some hours you panic like retards.

this fgt is right at 9k you can see triple top. and then a breakout.

Dont bother op. We are dealing with severely retarded people on biz. I've tried to help, they don't understand. In their market bitcoin just goes up, money is printed in thin air. And bitcoin just keeps getting bought and never dips.

Things look bad on the 4h, good on the daily, and bad again on the weekly. I'm a noob with TA, but my indicators are looking like they did before every other major dip.

Why are you suck a faggot.

nut uh we got ellen

9332, not 9K..The level of bullshit here is astounding. Also, that's a 30 minute chart lol.

Banco Santander

this>triple top on the 30 minute chart
Also there's no visible triple top at 10700 either on bigger candles.

tostin in omegacukc thread

BTC gold rush is over.

Bottom line. Only day traders playing with it anymore.

Let them "hodl" after the peak of mainstream media on an asset that is solely based on hype has passed lol.

btc will go sideways faggot. its the time for alts to make their runs as long as btc stays stable.

Yeah, personally I'm selling right now. Perfect time to sell. Then buy back the same amount when it's 6k again.
I predict it's going up and down for a while, slowly sinking without people realizing we're back to 2k times, still claiming it's a "correction". Yeah correction in the way that the hype is gone.

We'll break over this triple top soon, shorts get roasted, longs fomo back in at 11k, then it will drop like a rock to around 8k, or worse.

800% user, really, that is why he is here talking his book.

Post proof you flaming larper homo.

It did return to 7700 before rallying tho
Look at graph and use your brain user

How many times have you brainlets said it was a triple top?

haha drible dob

Looks like a triple top but where's the selloff?
Channel is horizontal. This could reverse.

I played the market last year being a noob and sensing normie mania coming

steadily increasing social recognition, hype, price increases with increasing volumes

now...

i look at these markets, 100% unregulated, with these whales with those $3MM buy and sell walls, aggressive bot trading, volumes flat, the absolute state of extremely stupid ico coins.... it's not a bull, or even bear trap. Its a greed trap. i can't recommend to my friends they buy in at these prices, in this environment.

these aren't coins at these pricess. they are premium priced carnival tokens to win some small prize amount... ofc you have to sell to win anything, and who wants to when price goes up?

they are tickets to a get rich quick game.

yes i am not holding any position. yes it does hurt to be watching the price go up. but I've covered my initial and am up over 100%.

i don't think triple tops matter much, as price can obviously be supported by buy walls and bid up by hapless normies buying on coinbase. it's likely to go higher until momentum stalls, which i am guessing will be early next week.

the price supports come in around market open on the stock market and the dip and recovery also correlates with the stock market. so i think the big money manipulators are in full control of the market. there are off course more than one so when the sell off starts it's going to get ugly fast as positions of several million start seeing their fiat value decline. you think your 5k account hurts on a 10% dip? they've already scaled out quite a bit but will consolidate gains probably by Sunday. after that no more buy and sell wall price supports... now ask yourself if there are enough regular people to buy an expensive speculative asset with no utility out there... an asset which lost half it's value since 2 months ago... against the backdrop of possible wider economic volatility in stock markets.

be ready to buy at the bottom

TA over the last week has called for shorts at every step, blood all over the floor at Bitmex now along comes confident faggot you assuring people they should short, go fuck yourself lying TA faggot.

good points. Monday is a NYSE holiday (futures will be open partially) so the fireworks could start Tuesday.

meant to reply to this chap

>USDT exchange
fucking idiot

Do you even NVT? Check willie woo on twitter for some real analysis.

t h i s, $11.8k within 12 hours 100%

It literally just broke through on GDAX

Momentum? Kek. You see this weak ass volume?

>Estimate top due to low volume and lack of growth
>5x short
>estimation was wrong, close position right away at - 1%

Or
>Estimate top due to low volume and lack of growth
>5x short
>Be right
>+100%

>triple top
There are no double or triple tops in crypto, show me one example where a triple top made the price go lower.

What will happen to alts if btc avalanches?

isn't that obvious nothing if they don't have pairs with FIAT

0.0005 something BTC remains 0.005 BTC

that said they will even more somewhat more than BTC if they have REAL MONEY pairs ... and are good alts

shitcoins drop immensely

+

stock market crashes > btc crashes

good analysis...I sold all my stocks just so I can be clear headed and ready to buy the bottom of crypto

I was having these feelings just didn't know how to express them. Gotta trust my gut. Cashed out and watching now. Will hurt if it goes up but I've already made profit and I feel too uneasy having large amounts in there. Not prepared to lose it anyway