Mining General Thread

So what are you goys mining?

Right now I'm mining some shitcoins (Liz Coin and Crop Coin)

Nvidia miner here... Would I be better off mining Zcash or Classic?

why do you need to keep them locked up?

waiting for next nvidia architecture. Any guess when they will show up?

afraid of cryptoniggers stealing it

For when they start running.

>not locking in your profits

wall tile user reporting in
>fuckoff

where are you from user ?

also curious about this
has anyone used the dragonmint miners for btc by the way? i want to order some for myself

that fucking cage

Is it still worth mining?

Romania.
Kikes just raised kw price from 0.1 to 0.2

Yo that shit is smart
I fucks wit it

wtf is that cage

>unironically not using nicehash

Welcome to Romania

Bros.

How to increase performance on Eqihash Algorythm on AMD RX cards?

Thot for answer.

Lol not my pic. I was told it was to keep cats. But nignogs sound good too

eth... it's all i ever mine...

12xrx480/580 & 4x1070

i'd like to rape this anus if you catch my drift

increase core clock

what's your hashrate on ETH with 1070s vs 580s?

Mining Burst...

60 Drives 4U rackmount with 60x4TB for a 240TB Burst Mining along with 2x8 Drives Bay populated with 8TB drives for a total of 128TB Burst Mining...

how much per day

~ 800-1500/mo depending on Burst valuation. It varies quite a bit.

chek'd and kek'd

nice doubles

who is that
when brap?

580's are bios modded, undervolted and underclocked to 1050 core - doing about 28.5
1070's do about 27 at stock clocks. +300 mem gets them to about 29.

dude, that is cool as shit.

I looked into mining burst ages ago. is it true you need a powerful CPU to map the drives?

Not bad, when did nvidia start doing better with mining ETH? I'd imagine Vegas are still shitting on everything though. Not a single one even reaches stock.

It helps to have a powerful CPU to plot the drives as quickly as possible.

It's the initial set up that takes a while. It takes my Ryzen 1700 about 14-18 hours to plot a single 8TB drive. After that I just transfer it to the server and have it mine.

nvidia isn't really 'better' just different.

NV - more versatile, less fucking around (no bios mods needed, works with standard drivers) works straight out of the box basically. costs more per hash initially.

AMD - need to bios mod, use blockchain drivers for decent hash rate. clocks and volts need to be tweaked. cheap for the hashrate you get.

vegas are ok, same as above, just more powerful but no more efficient (although you can slot 6 x more powerful cards on one board, so there is a minor efficiency gain there...)

What I'd really like is 6 x titan v's at 75+ M/hash each, but the 3k cost per card is a problem.

nvidia started picking up steam when all the AMD cards ran out of stock. If there is stock, buy anything AMD. Even 570's do 27 after bios tweaks.

I've been mining since march last year - a few cards are getting noisy these days.

i think nvidya cards have always been okay with ETH, you just need to source/luck out the cards with better memory chips.

thanks m8
how do you power all the drives?

From two PSUs in the 4U case. They connect to backplates in which I plug in my hard drives to.

I'm having seizures just from thinking about plotting all of those drives. ROI on that fucker must be years, but its best not to think about it and just let em roll.

How much did all those hard drives cost?
What are the specs of that build?

Can you do this with a set of 2TB WD blacks and how much do you think it would net per month?
Thanks based BURSTanon

what was the upfront cost, seems like you'd get ROI in like 6 months or more?

Pow is so fucking dumb, christ.

how do I get a good price on graphics cards, they are out of stock everywhere. someone help :(

its was makes crypto, dumbass. Good luck with your baseless PoS shitcoins

Why are people mining when you can buy shitcoins for cheap right now?
Unless someone else is paying the electricity bill, its not worth it

Mining is dead, low profit. Wait till Nvidia floods the market with new gpus and crypto bounces back

>bounces back
What did he mean by this?

Personaly, I'm woeking 3 month awy from home.
And I don't pay electricity bill at my rent.
So my 2 gtx750ti run all day and it small but true profit.

May buy other card, what about a gtx1050ti ?

There was a time when a single 1080ti would net you at least $15 a day, right now you can maybe get $5. The market is making a comeback, but it's still not worth it to mine again.

dat angus outline tho

Interesting build, but proof of space is shit.

>2 HD6950's i had from 2011

Ghetto rig #1, mining Monero, need to change to another Cryptonight coin soon due to the cancerous botnet issue.

Rig #2

>2 RX 570s mining Komodo

Why mine anything but ZCL right now?

I'm mining LUX on my PC right now, not too bad. I've started mining to my address on every computer that's available. But at work there are high end Macs, several of them. I just don't know if it's possible to mine LUX on a Mac. Anyone have any ideas?

You motherfuckers

did you get the gpus before the 3x prices? i can t find one decent store in this shithole to sell them for at least closer to MSRP.

I currently have:
1x 4TB WD RED (PC)
16x 8TB WD RED (in 2x 8DriveBays Enclosure)
60x 4TB WD RED (4U Rackmount)

You take a general guess on how much they cost.

The upfront cost is pretty much expensive. about 14-15K and my ROI is estimated to be between 10-14 months. Hopefully it'll be mostly 9-10 months depending on the price of the coin.

So miners, please answer this:

How much did you buy the rig for?
How much do you earn per day (Mined coins - electricity - replacement hardware = ?)?

200core
1000mem
125watt

$4800 equip cost gets you about $8200/yr

thats my basic figures on the rigs i build.