Don't sleep user

HPB's partnership with China Union Pay will be the largest in crypto, and will most likely make all Chinese cryptos increase in value when it is announced beyond just the white paper.

Don't shleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Partnership was announced 5 days ago and its only gone down. No point hodling until it actually gets traction.

Lmao I guarantee you buy back in at like $15. You are exactly the person I made this post for you shleepy boy.

I’m more of a BTO man myself but I respect what HPB is doing. Good choice

I won't argue with you there, I fucking love BTO.

what DOES HPB do?

+1. im ok with people thinking they need a rise before jumping in. And thats where we profit.

They are building both hardware and software to allow any blockchain to get to 1000000 TPS. NEO is one of their main angel investors.

why would you need a fucking erc20 token for that

I'm going to jump on a moving train instead of trying to guess the coin China adopts.
That way I won't be left behind.

The train is moving user.

Matrix is partnered with the belt and road project with is a 900 billion dollar project so I don't think union pay is the biggest, but ya'll still enjoy it because it is a strong one if its real.

you didn't answer me

why couldnt Nvidia just do this 10x quicker?

Erc20 was because neo didn't have their platform ready when they did their ico.

>
>you didn't answer me
>
Mainnet coming q2 brainlet. Their chips are being developed now too.

and why should i buy this useless token?

>
>Erc20 was because neo didn't have their platform ready when they did their ico.
I'm almost positive
>
>and why should i buy this useless token?
Don't buy it. You don't deserve nice things. Go but TRON fag

you still didn't answer me
why would they need a fucking erc20 token for this project?

I'm not the one telling you to buy it, That's op, I couldn't care less what you do with your money. You're an adult and can make your own decisions, I simply gave you an answer to your question.

Here this may actually be helpful, when I coin has yet to develop and create a Mainet they typically use a service called ethereum or neo to issue their coins prior to the Mainet launch. You see the issue with hpb was that they had their crowd sale prior to neo having their Mainet up and running with the ability to create tokens on their blockchain. Which left them only one feasible option, I say feasible because they could've launch on stellar or a bunch of others but they aren't as user friendly nor as credible. So they decided to do their ico(that stands for an initial coin offering) on the ethereum blockchain releasing what ethereum calls an "erc20 token"
blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b

Union pay is a multi trillion dollar operation. It is bigger than Visa and Mastercard combined.

There have been 4 people who have answered your question. ERC 20 token was best option at the time, main net coming soon.

Kek't

So what does this mean for OMG?

Isn't OMG trying to achieve 1mm transactions per second as well?