So instead of attacking the messenger on his looks...

So instead of attacking the messenger on his looks. Just post proof that the executives of OMG have a good business background.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/7xj1k8/sanjeev_kumar_responds_to_slander/
medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5
medium.com/@cryptomeds/exposing-sanjeev-kumar-from-omise-omisego-d2c1ceee1d40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This FUD campaign is failing miserably.

LMAO. Migger keeps making threads.

Good counter arguments

MIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

BUMP

Good counter argument

Imagine a life as a niglet.
Being a nig already sucks but being a nig without any of the benefits of one is even worse. No wonder he would do something so pointless like this.

MIGGER so super soy

Fuck off Migger.

niglet is when he was a boy.

he is a migger now. 2nd evolution

i guess this.
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/7xj1k8/sanjeev_kumar_responds_to_slander/

Nice, I wonder what the next evolution will be

who cares. he will be kissing OMGbros asses in a few months when he checks the price while shopping at the boys section in Kohls

You can't find decent work history for almost the entire team. Their linkedin profiles is thin af

Omg is a total shitcoin that can never do what it says it will do. Do people unironically buy this?

Niglet, you're missing a key point of Sanjeev's response.

Just give them an email address and a postal address for the service of process and they'll give you all the information you need :)

wtf is "the service of process"
are paid shills raiding these topics?
almost tempted to hijack this and send the guys my own address to see what they come up with, you pajeets are getting tedious

Kek

literally google it retard

It makes a big smile on my face knowing that these stupid niggers will be poor forever. Not even able to see the most fucking obvious blue chip crytpo besides ETH.

Reminder to read
medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5

and the followup
medium.com/@cryptomeds/exposing-sanjeev-kumar-from-omise-omisego-d2c1ceee1d40

> control-F "Plasma" on the first article
> not even trying

DO NOT BUY OMG IT IS NOT A SSCAMM YOU WILL BECOME RICH