LINK -> XRP

So many chainlink threads, you losers haven't had positive news in months / years, you gonna starve to death. Dump, and join XRP train.

kys kike

fug off greaser

I will never buy XRP again. Bought at .80 and dumped at 2.40 on you faggots.

prediction 589 EOY

Wow, such an impact on the prices.

XRP is the future

>Dump, and join XRP train

yeah, nah.

I didn't realize I stood before the Crypto King.

Daily reminder:

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump)

With jews you lose

fuck off

how are you going to win with 30 min. transaction time, this is pure y = x * CurrentPrice

pajeet yes man, thank you come again

>XRP the only one in the pic going down

user, I...

tf

It's a gift from Sminem. So the wage-cucks can buy more.

PoWHCoin 3D soon

Except when it comes to money...

I laugh heartily when bigots say shit like this.

I’m poor, I coulda been rich but I ain’t workin wit no....JOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!!

Literally stay poor. Also if you think Jews exploit for money why not swim with them to gain your freedom then you can be politically active and make difference. Profiting off them all the while...

But you won’t lol

Damnit... if only I could do both.