myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk how to use these dumb coins or get them I just come here for the funny pics
I tried to download a coin Waller but it was complicated

You really think we’d just drop to 6k like that

TA is a meme, but if it weren't you'd be the absolute worst at it

How about YOU FUCKING BUY THE DIP

bears are fucking hopeless at this point

12hr candle closes in 4 hours. If it closes like this and the next candle is red it's over.

ITS ALREADY BELOW 10.7

YOU ShOULD HAVE LSITENED

STILL TIME TO SHORT

GET THE FUCK IN ITS THE REICH TIME

Tripfriend, I'm a brainlet too but it ain't that complicated :
>Go to an exchange that accepts fiat
>Get verified and shit
>Buy coins
>Trade or hold or whatever and make money

sure

what is an exchange or fiat
can I just go to bank or something

>doji star forming
>can't recognize it

star poor

I opened a short at 10x leverage at $10800, will be the easiest money I've ever made in my life.

>He doesn't know what a bearish doji star loos like
lmaoing @ your life

that's neutral though

Talk to me again when it's 6k

execute sell order .66

If it forms at the top of an uptrend and the next closes red then it's bearish.

Chart looks good

Here's a tip bears. BTC will actually only go up all the fucking way past 20k. I was bear yesterday until all my TA failed me and I lost a decent chunk shorting. Save yourself the loss.

Yeah I've lost a lot shorting too. I don't even know anymore. I still feel that 10.8-11.2 is a great entry to short again but don't have the balls to pull the trigger after all this justing.

Bearcucks getting desperate

we need a final pump up to just under/over 11,000 before it drops. One more drop and slightly new high should do it, that would give some 4hr RSI divergence.

Bears capitulating. We just need Omega to make a thread about going long now.

>10.8k rejected
>hit 10.8k twice today
>10.4k was resistence level
>implying 11k isnt more of a hurdle
>implying TA is reliable

>next candle is red it's over.

If bears were capitulating we wouldn't have triple topped.

AGAHGHAGAHGHAHAAAAAGAGAAAA!! ITS OVER!!

>they still don't get it

its possible we may go higher. theres a lot of rsi divergence on the charts but it could get blown out and we could smash through 11k. there are plenty of people looking at that 11.2k trendline from the top nervously, any break above there will be massive capitulation and a possible short squeeze.

That's still wrong.
We're the early adopters. We're just passing the bear trap now.

kek
I'll leave this here :^)

Hows that 11.2k trendline drawn? Or is everyone just expecting it to happen on the 21st?

what did he mean by this?

You are spot on about the ~$5.5k bottom. Where did you get that info?

Seems about right, never been comfier with my shorts. Bullcucks are about to have a rude awakening

My mistake, it was not from the top, and its at currently at 11.1k and falling, it was a trendline from some prior areas of resistance. May only be a speed bump if the uptrend is strong.

If we blow through 11k, everyone will be focused on the major trendline from the top, at the 13,100 area. Which is also close to Cliff High's target price for Feb (I think that was 13,088). My guess is if we blow past 11k, we will will stall out at or before 12k, because everyone will be expecting to at least hit the trendline at 13k (e.g. waiting to take profits or short there.)

The market is neither definitively bearish nor bullish at the moment. What do you call that? I need a buzz word damnit.

>draw straight line from top through tops
>break through the line and you have broken the line!1!!

It is not hard user and it doesn't matter if in log or non-log cos straight line is straight line amirite?

milk toast

The absolute state

1. create account on coinbase
2. transfer whatever amount of money from your bank to your coinbase account (via bank or creditcard)
3. buy coins with that money

>get charged by coinbase 6 million times for the 0.1BTC you bought.

I'm brand new to TA, I have good intuition though. And i've seen it mentioned a few times on some professional TA, although they turned bullfags all the sudden.

this is why I think crypto still has a long way to go

until buying crypto stops being so daunting and tedious we're not going to see the true extent of global normie FOMO

Although in a typical market this should happen... be ready to close short of retards start fomoing and pumping again

It's Milquetoast.

I’m genuinely curious, what’s it like being this much of a deluded moron eating your own piles of shit out of your own hands feeding your own lies piles of shit? Does it taste salty like your tears?

Oh my god the ironing here. For all intensive purposes, you are the biggest clothes-minded faggot I have ever seen on this board. You never contribute to treads and every time you post there is upraw. Right from the gecko you're already talking shit with no obvious knowledge of the subject. It really bothers me that you put your views on a pedalstool and expect to be taken seriously by the community here, and when you get called out for it you act like a pre-Madonna. I've had enough, I'm going to beat you down, I was bread for that shit. Be afraid because as I'm typing this I'm currently on root to your home and I can get real fucking pacific in the way I torture cunts like you. You're a fucking diamond dozen mate, I've killed hundreds like you in one fowl swoop. You're gonna rule the day you fucked with me bitch because a person of my caliper would fucking kill you in 10 minutes flat. My skills with a rifle are inpeckable so you're going to need a blessing in the skies to escape from my sites cunt. Check if the ghost is clear when you leave you're house in the morning fucker, cause it's a doggy-dog world, and I'm going to get you, no holes barred.

>falling wedge

This will hit 12k tomorrow.

How do leverages work? Please explain. I was under the impression it just multiplies how much you win or lose in a trade, but my profit/loss on Kraken shows what i’d be gaining or losing at the regular 1x rate despite my leverage being at 5

I like that area for a stall. I don't think it will get past 12k. If it does peek above 12k, then I'd want to buy on any good solid drop, since i'd expect much higher.

You bitmex gamblers will be liquidated

Lol

how is the current price determined on an exchange?

>Drops from 20k to 6k

Is it gambling if you're confident? You probably have believed in this coin since 8k. If you had opened a 10x long your liquidation would be around 5k. If you had held till now you would be up massively. Perhaps you should join us.

bitmex com/register/QK8xjP

thread is getting a little out of control, posting friendly reminder

Lmao

80k EOY

I'm bullish long term I just think we need to re test 6k. This growth is pure market maker manipulation.

delluded bears

>10800

it didn't recover for a literal 8 years

that's 8 months crypto and probably shorter

exactly. the growth and decline are pure market manipulation. people shouldn't try to predict movements unless they are somebody with enough capital to manipulate it themselves. unless they want to lose all of their money trying to guess what direction people way more wealthy want the market to go in

If you didn't stay in you would have missed the recovery retard. Are you new to investment? It's about 20 year horizons

spotted the deluded 6k bottom seller

soon my friend, soon
deluded permabull
>20k end of month xD
right?

Buy before Chinese New Year, sell after Halloween.

You are getting rekt tonight.

>everybody shorts
>what will be the most likely thing for whales to do?

I wonder.

>10800+
>is still bear

Except there are far more longs open than shorts right now

simple annual rule

It doesn't seem like it was rejected at the moment. It looks like its going for 11k right now.

10814 as i write this

I bought at 17K. See you at 50K you dipshit

>not even dipping on the weekend
bullrun confirmed

So quadruple top. What does this mean?

>BPT
HAHA BELOW 10800 again IDIOT hf losing your money

We gonna break 11k this time boyos

>they shorted
>pump it

Why dont people realise that pretty much anyone here is for bitcoin to go over 20k again?
People who suggest that it has to go down back to 6k or below are not implying it will stay there forever, it just has to go back down to make a nother real bullrun.
Learn not to use your emotions when it comes to traiding, just your fucking little brain.

they are retarded brainlet fudders who sold low and want others to miss out on gains, that's about it.

This is within $400 of the top

Cap this

Hey look everyone. It's a fucking faggot.

You call that social engineering.
50k summer 2018.

ONE THING UHHHHHHH

Cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=LS2BMxeHsv8

God bless that deep state dyke

Theres no way it'll crash, I hope it fucking does, but it won't.