> value of investments: 383.000 €

How are you doing Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dqydj.com/who-are-the-one-percent-united-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ghana dirt farmer BTFO

>209,867,455 place
fml

Kek. Didn't even scroll. This is too funny.

street shitters will never recover
kek

pretty sure life in munich is more expensive than zimbabwe though so im the one really losing

>top 0.5 in income
>not even top 10% for wealth

How are all these poor fags acquiring so many assets?

>hehe let's laugh at underpreviledged workers who were too unlucky to not be born in a shithole hehe
Actual human garbage.

Nice. Almost there.

get out of here you stupid faggot

>tfw if I hit my goal of 2 million I'll be in like the top 0.3%

I guess when your family is super rich you don't have to work.

>showing your power level to the world

kek

i think im doing okay

if youre wondering how i have so much, it was all through chainlink

By selling it

How is life in Munich? I'm looking to move there from Canada when I get rich off crypto, it seemed like the best part of Germany when I went there?

Do you think if I actually donated 1% of my wealth that they would, after 270,000 years, be able to figure out a way to feed themselves? I'm just wondering if this a good investment or not.

Life here is easy. Lively city full of both hipsters and snobs and rich people and nice but too expensive apartments. Everyone speaks English but please make an effort to learn some German just out of politeness. Everything is clean, there is virtually no crime, and we're perfectly centralized in Europe so it's a 1 hour flight to Paris, 2 hour flight to Madrid, 2 hour flight to Rome, 1 hour flight to Copenhagen and so on...mountains to ski in the south, hiking trails and lakes all around, etc. Very easy.

several on the list already in SECRET GOD

several in SECRET GOD will join the list soon

Getting in the top 1% globally is a fucking joke. Try getting in the top 1% of the US.

whoops this was for

The apartments cost the same as in Toronto, mieten oder kaufen, so i'm getting screwed either way. I'm just thinking about moving to Europe as I really like the compactness, I went there last year and took a car to see the Neuschwanstein castle, the countryside looks amazing! I've been learning german for two years already, do you know if it's hard to immigrate as a crypto trader? Or better to open a business there?

>guilt tripping tool for gibsmedats

>$75k investments
>Top 8.37%
I'm never gonna make it, am I?

This shit is fucking stupid, 'oh you so rich, you can feed a somalia family for 11 years with .1% of your income"

fuck, hasn't this been shown over and over, that giving money to these countries keeps them in abject poverty?

fuck

Move to Holland my dude. Germans get raped with crypto taxes.

Here it's just 1.4 % tax on the total amount of money you have - 25k.

oh i am laffin

best /biz thread evet

I'm still poor as fuck when it comes to savings (in my opinion)...

Annual salary: $49500
Possessions: ~8k
Invest: ~20k

its almost like they also pay 443 times more for bread

>top 0.32%

I hardly believe this bullshit

Still:
> You’re in the top 0.32% richest people in the world by income.
> You’re in the top 20.03% richest people in the world by net worth.
> You could own 16 Bangladeshi's

stop being racist!

It's a very nice thing to do user.

top 1% on income, 4% on wealth, I'm guessing its counting all the peasants of Africa below me?

Now you know what global means!

Income is an utterly shit measurement of wealth

Nice LARP

I was born in a shithole and I do not need your pity. I need my portfolio to go up.

lmao

Pleas be bait

Oy vey, that's almost 1 of my own kind

> top 23%
And they want me to spend all I got on mosquito nets. Nope.

>feelsgoodman.png

wheres $5m in crypto at?

Go to the site. See for yourself.

holy fuck if btc goes 10x I will get in the top 2M people without having ever worked

According to this, I'm top 17% and yet I don't even own a house, still live with my parents and only get income from my very small (and I mean VERY small) coin operated business that me and my girlfriend setup. It's not even enough for my day-to-day expenses. How the fuck is this possible?

Because 80% of the human race lives day to day, and the Western world has largely forgotten what that was like. Why the fuck do you think Africa is so eager to invade Europe?

Wouldn't that say India then Pajeet?

lmao this web is not prepared for poorfags

cause fucking normies are actually on the negative side because of credit cards loans
also, niggers

>its a "feel bad for this dumb niggers give them your money NOW YOU CIS SCUM" episode

dude, learn about the world.

Lol as wealthy as someone from Afganistan.

>underpreviledged
i don't laugh at poor people but i laugh at fags like you
besides it's obvious plenty of anons have good hearts, the reaction here comes from the website obviously trying to guilttrip you

So what could you buy if you moved to Ghana? If I have like 300k could I just move to Africa and live like a king for ever?

I'm not even form the western world. I live in the Philippines, what you whites consider a "shithole". This is why it's so confusing for me. I'm not even considered rich even by my country's standards, not by a long shot.

>top 1%
>comparing myself as equal to people from shithole countries

get back to me when it measures only people from OECD.

It's okay I guess

just as easy as aiming for 0.25 instead of 1% ...

Well maybe you did the test wrong.
Or maybe you are richer than you think.
Or maybe the world is a very poor place.

You can't enter more than 35 billion dollars. Only goes up 5th place on this site.

*34.5B

>your personal wealth is equal to the combined wealth of 10 people in Zimbabwe.
>1% of your wealth could feed a family of four in Ethiopia for 1 month.

Sucks to be poor, at least im not a nigger

Boomers who got into the housing market before the real estate boom.

Anyone who bought real estate in NYC, LA, and Toronto any time before 2001 made at least a mill. Some boomers were smart and bought and held houses from the 1960s.

I didn't do the test wrong. I even opened my bank statement just so I can input the figures correctly:
>value of possessions: 150000
>value of investments: 625000

Converted to US dollars, that's 2867.58 for possessions and 11948.23 for investments respectively. How the hell does that make me rich? Seems to me the website is nothing more than a guilt trip to make you feel compelled to donate.

thanks, i do feel a little richer. especially since ive never worked a real job.

still doesnt change that im poor as fuck compared to those around me but i shouldnt complain

>Or maybe you are richer than you think.
>Or maybe the world is a very poor place.

Well gratitude helps you, I also think its good to give but im not donating to these bongs. Redcross or some other reputable charity

Converted the figures to US dollars and changed the place to USA. Gave me different results. This is definitely a guilt trip website to make you shell out a donation.

WTF this site discriminates against poor people

See
I don't consider myself rich, not by a long shot. Even the figures adjusted to my country doesn't make me rich here.

Literally like 90% of the earth's population makes absolutely nothing. Pennies a day. Places like Africa, India, China, South America, etc.

If you're in a western country you're probably guaranteed in the top 20%

NO WONDER THERE ARE SO MANY OF THE FUCKERS HERE IN IRELAND HAHAHAHA

I can see what you mean. Doesn't change the fact that the figures presented here are bogus though. Top richest in my country literally have assets amounting to hundreds of billions of pesos. My figures are a blip on the radar. Hell, it would be a miracle if it even registers at all.

Jesus get over yourself poorfag.

You need $10.3M to be 1% in the US.
It's hard not to be in the world's upper 10% unless you a nigger or a pajeet.

also top fucking kek these comparisons
dqydj.com/who-are-the-one-percent-united-states/

I'm just pointing out why the website might be bogus. Not complaining though, as long as my basic necessities are met I'm happy. Relationships, community, friends and family are what's important to me.

>mfw only 5k in crypto

Except there's not retard. Ireland has a tiny minority population.

fugggggg

>Donate to our charity so we can take 90%+ in fees
My gf was right about this shit.

Underrated

Literally laughed out loud.

Poorfag

Congrats on your larp

God I wish i had got even one fucking decent ass moon mission last year I could be better than this

yep, this site is horseshit. if you try to put in a low income in a poor country it won't let you
>"Sure about that?"
Fucking condescending

>I'tll only take you an hour to earn enough for a refreshing can of cola

Apparently a $52k a year income puts you in the 0.8%. I call bullshit.

I lived in Ghana for a few weeks. Most people just farm their own food on their property but in the bigger cities it's a bit more expensive. In the villages you can eat for a day with about 10 cents.

lmao

That photo needs a pink wojack and it will be perfect

billions of poor people in india africa china

>55k/yr USD makes me in the 0.24% in the world
Somehow I don't believe this. Are they counting children too?

I'M FUCKING RICH WOOOOO

and also a minority now

get a load of this newfag