The early bird catches the worm

Just started. Crazy possible profits.

Lets go! ethercolors.co

Other urls found in this thread:

ethercolors.co/#color:15:2EDD17
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gayest shill thread of the day

havent tried much

was hoping the opportunity to join in before it gets listed on dappradar & statsofdapps is enough for some

WorldCupEther COM Is where the money is. New clubs were released an hour ago. Team releasing in 13 hours. The whales are getting tired of world cryptocup.

agreed this site is so gay I dont know who would invest in it. particularly whales

Real money is in youcollect everyone knows this

You guys dont even like the Reddit Token?

ethercolors.co/#color:15:2EDD17

Do you have a discord server OP? I could shill this on some other ether games related discord servers.

Happy to see it shilled everywhere, dont have a discord yet tho. Starting it slowly for today

By the way is this a copy of the emoji code? That one had a bug which broke the contract.

site down

originally yes, and lol yeah those bugs were horrible obvious when i finally figured out how this all works.

no, i dont think so?

ok really was, back up.

Stupid javascript hell i fabricated there

these ponzi's are gonna ruin crypto. Wtf is this shit.

dumbest idea ever
never post again

someone make a ponzi where you buy ponzis

i was thinking about making a SaaS for Ponzies, what do you think about that?

Thanks man! So far its really taking off in the few minutes its online, i cant complain

200 transactions no 30 minutes after i first posted it.

I think i did something right

throwing out new colors now. this shit is crazy!

I'm a fan of the worldcupether.com interface over cryptocup. Dividends from player contracts could be huge too; it's definitely on my watch list.

Meanwhile, grabbed some #5AD from ethercolors and already made it back. Crazy volume.

Nearing 1000 transaction, slowly slowing down.

Amazing guys

If you made money good for you. I just dont get the appeal of this game. It looks blatantly like a pump and dump project.

it is, its just fun because everyone who is smart or early can really profit from it. Everyone else will fail, not more than that :)